Joint Anouncement

[quote name='Banedon' timestamp='1309515334' post='2745843']
Carry on NPO.

It's sad to see NSO willing to turn on their former allies for the illusion of safety and/or military supremacy.
[/quote]
Sorry, what?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Carfre Inpor' timestamp='1309515523' post='2745844']
Sad to see this treaty break up, I hope your friendship remains intact for a long time.
[/quote]

Pretty much this, it's always sad to see a treaty that meant something to two alliances get cancelled, but posts from both sides seem to show that there's still a good relationship there.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1309516169' post='2745847']
We could of turned to you for the illusion of safety? :lol1:
[/quote]

In fairness to Legion, can you think of many better ways to get an illusion of safety than to hide in Peace Mode? :lol1:

How long until the bloc announcement?

Seriously, though, is this for real? :blink:

I think it's silly how people are still hating on NPO so much.

How much more interesting would it be if we could have a new villain...

If we're going to vote on one, I'd prefer one that's currently villainous and not one that merely was eons ago.

[quote name='Farnsworth' timestamp='1309518572' post='2745863']
[/quote]

NPO/NpO/NSO? That crossed my mind for a second but Random would never agree to it. If the Orders united and built themselves a side they could become quite fun opponents though. They have some talented people, at least.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1309517411' post='2745855']
I'm not sure where The Legion fit into this but they're clearly more upset than NSO or NPO over what seems to be an amicable split.
[/quote]
Perhaps they're looking to take up DF's mantle?

Seriously, though, is this for real? :blink:
[/quote]
Order bloc?? Why not hand out tickets for the attacks we would see almost instantly. The Orders are simply going in their own directions right now for that to even be considered. Not too mention the conflicts that would arise quickly by putting that much history into one group.

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1309519677' post='2745873']
Order bloc?? Why not hand out tickets for the attacks we would see almost instantly.
[/quote]

Tbf that's not what the IOs thought in those screenshots that boy leaked several months ago. They wanted an Orders bloc. Relations between NPO and NpO were no worse than they are today.

Edited by Kalasin

Best of luck in the future NSO, hope all goes well for you.

I think it's silly how people are still hating on NPO so much.

How much more interesting would it be if we could have a new villain...

If we're going to vote on one, I'd prefer one that's currently villainous and not one that merely was eons ago.
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly, a bit of an orginal idea from the 'other side' would make for some interesting times.

Well this one is interesting... I always kind of saw the NPO as part of a central hub for the NSO after they drifted away from the NpO and well now I guess I'm wondering where the NSO wants to focus. I guess time will tell.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1309523166' post='2745889']
Well this one is interesting... I always kind of saw the NPO as part of a central hub for the NSO after they drifted away from the NpO and well now I guess I'm wondering where the NSO wants to focus. I guess time will tell.
[/quote]

I am probably way off but I've expected this followed by a GOONS treaty for quite a while now.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1309523549' post='2745892']
I am probably way off but I've expected this followed by a GOONS treaty for quite a while now.
[/quote]

Hopefully you won't be too disappointed over a lack of the latter? :P

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1309523803' post='2745894']
Hopefully you won't be too disappointed over a lack of the latter? :P
[/quote]

No, I would be quite relieved. You should sign with MK instead.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1309523549' post='2745892']
[/quote]

Meh maybe... strangely enough I wouldn't be surprised if a RoK treaty came along... I'm not baseing that off anything though thats just a gut feel.

Hopefully this is the last of so called Order treaties. There were enough of them at this point.

I am all for just being cool with each other and everybody trucking on their own road. Actually, thats ideal.
Have fun NSO.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1309525421' post='2745905']
How long before the GOONS and/or MK treaty?
[/quote]
When you least expect it.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1309523166' post='2745889']
[/quote]

This ^^

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1309524091' post='2745897']
Meh maybe... strangely enough I wouldn't be surprised if a RoK treaty came along... I'm not baseing that off anything though thats just a gut feel.
[/quote]

I was thinking Mjolnir too, RoK or NoR really. But same as you, gut feeling. Plus i just don't see them alligning with either SF, XX, C&G or PB and Duckroll seems a bit like a stretch too. And both NSO and the Mjolnir alliances don't shy away from a fight so yeah, wouldn't be entirely suprised.

Edited by EgoFreaky