Power Center Comparisons 2.0

Hyperion321

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1309366638' post='2744264']
If you used formulas and there's nothing in the cells then how can they still be accurate?
[/quote]
I didn't use formulas. It's all manual. That's why the totals were unaffected.

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1309310311' post='2743813']
It is interesting how RoK got "deleted" somehow. But, I am not here to speculate on your organizational skills.

Duckroll can basically be added into MJ with AZTEC; if you really wanted to -- which equates to 51M strength. More than XX. But, you'd have to add SF into XX's numbers (conspiracy says, yes) and the numbers still are less MJ/AZTEC/Duckroll. But, add PB and CnG... basically as it stands, that would be a brutal match up. But the treaty with MK pulls in some of their allies. If it was activated.

The treaty web really is a nightmare, so many alliances allied to alliances in other blocs where some alliances have enemies and vice versa. It really messes war time up.

EDIT: For clarification.
[/quote]

Yo mean "you can add MJ into DR" I seem to see our total higher up there ;)

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1309470189' post='2745327']
Yo mean "you can add MJ into DR" I seem to see our total higher up there ;)
[/quote]
No, he means he can add Mj and DR into the McGangBang, just because we are the superior force :P

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1309302395' post='2743714']
Surprised at how much bigger XX is than #2.

XX is now ruining the game. :awesome:
[/quote]
Not really. They have both Sparta and MHA, which is pretty much a liability.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1309496501' post='2745672']
Not really. They have both Sparta and MHA, which is pretty much a liability.
[/quote]
Talking about stats, and NS, the majority of the strength comes from Sparta and MHA. Although, I do agree.

Its a pity you cant measure will. Id like to compare the will of XX to everyone elses. Most of those below XX have fought long and savage wars that lasted a long time leaving them with less stats. Im pretty sure you could discount spartas stats or their desire to continue the fight after 15 days, perhaps MHAs too

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1309522848' post='2745886']
Its a pity you cant measure will. Id like to compare the will of XX to everyone elses. Most of those below XX have fought long and savage wars that lasted a long time leaving them with less stats. Im pretty sure you could discount spartas stats or their desire to continue the fight after 15 days, perhaps MHAs too
[/quote]

This. One wonders how much of those extra stats are dead weight by countries that don't want to get dirty when the nukes fly.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1309522848' post='2745886']
[/quote]
TOP took a lot more than 15 days to take down. Just sayin...

[quote name='Anger' timestamp='1309521891' post='2745883']
Talking about stats, and NS, the majority of the strength comes from Sparta and MHA. Although, I do agree.
[/quote]

Having fought FARK in the past..they're the best punch of XX.. (no offense to MHA and Sparta, I think even you guys will agree that they're the best fighters amongst the XX group)..they are excellent fighters and they've gotten plenty of time to have an insane almost Umbrella-like top tier..perhaps second only to Umbrella. They've arguably capitalized the most from last 2 years being on the winning side as far as nation building is concerned IMO.

Sparta's not as bad at war as ya'll think. Give them some credit. They've worked hard over the past couple years to improve their military. lolSparta is getting to be more annoying than the Optional Defense Network tripe.

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1309568934' post='2746353']
Sparta's not as bad at war as ya'll think. Give them some credit. They've worked hard over the past couple years to improve their military. lolSparta is getting to be more annoying than the Optional Defense Network tripe.
[/quote]

The problem with Sparta is that they have nations that seem to be performing either good or bad. I have not seen any middle ground yet.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1309535781' post='2746000']
TOP took a lot more than 15 days to take down. Just sayin...
[/quote]
TOP had about 20 alliances on them (including C&G) and their main focus was to hurt C&G. Sparta wasnt getting much hurt from them by comparison. That not something to brag about for most alliances. You did quite well in the reps from that war as usual, 38k in tech from IRON and TOP alone. You also got 20k tech from Legion.

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1309568934' post='2746353']
Sparta's not as bad at war as ya'll think. Give them some credit.
[/quote]

Everything I've seen from their last two military outings says they're still terrible.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1309618906' post='2746875']
Everything I've seen from their last two military outings says they're still terrible.
[/quote]
If we were that terrible, AZTEC would not have surrendered.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1309621413' post='2746893']
[/quote]

Careful mate, word on the street is Sparta was about to surrender before being bailed out by current XX partners. Not that you did that badly, but a remark like that would lead people to believe you took down AZTEC without serious help. You guys were getting battered pretty badly and were saved in that war.

[/quote]
Oh for $%&@ sake, you know there is more to it than that, stop talking out your ass.

[quote name='Matt Miller' timestamp='1309636475' post='2747066']
Careful mate, word on the street is Sparta was about to surrender before being bailed out by current XX partners. Not that you did that badly, but a remark like that would lead people to believe you took down AZTEC without serious help. You guys were getting battered pretty badly and were saved in that war.
[/quote]
Why in the hell would we have surrendered? Our job wasn't to beat the crap out of AZTEC. Our role was to stall them to make sure that VE had a clear shot at polar without interference. Whether or not we shed stats had no bearing on that goal. Getting a victory was a nice bonus, but beating AZTEC militarily was not our primary objective. It was great that we did it, but whether we lost stars wise or not we would never have surrendered. If we did, our allies in C&G, SF, and PB would have been theatened, and we could not allow that.

Edited by Hyperion321

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1309600704' post='2746763']
TOP had about 20 alliances on them (including C&G) and their main focus was to hurt C&G. Sparta wasnt getting much hurt from them by comparison. That not something to brag about for most alliances. You did quite well in the reps from that war as usual, 38k in tech from IRON and TOP alone. You also got 20k tech from Legion.
[/quote]

We negotiated to lower Legion and TOOL reps if I recall correctly with Sparta and Sparta at a later date let go IRON reps completely. I do not know about the TOP reps but I'm pretty sure they didnt take any from us.

Edited by shahenshah

[/quote]

Actually I'm curious now, when did we surrender to you?

[/quote]

I don't even know what this is about. You got creamed and had to call in your friends to rescue you, because you jumped where you shouldn't.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1309658084' post='2747268']
I don't even know what this is about. You got creamed and had to call in your friends to rescue you, because you jumped where you shouldn't.
[/quote]

Considering most of you were running out of cash and kept your top tiers hiding because you knew you couldn't win, I'd say we were holding our own quite well despite being outnumbered by what, 3 to 1? Did Fark and MHAs entry speed things along? Definitely. Could you have pulled off a victory? No. It was a fun war regardless so feel free to bring it up on our forum if you wish to discuss it further since this isn't the topic for it.

Also, I concur with Feanor, more Pillowfort plox. Thanks for putting the work in to make this, Hyp.

[quote name='Tulak Hord' timestamp='1309659519' post='2747283']
Considering most of you were running out of cash and kept your top tiers hiding because you knew you couldn't win
[/quote]

No. And....no. If anything, our mistake was that we didn't keep enough folks in PM to counter your "big brothers".

Edited by nosoup4you

[quote name='Tulak Hord' timestamp='1309659519' post='2747283']
Considering most of you were running out of cash and kept your top tiers hiding because you knew you couldn't win, I'd say we were holding our own quite well despite being outnumbered by what, 3 to 1? Did Fark and MHAs entry speed things along? Definitely. Could you have pulled off a victory? No. It was a fun war regardless so feel free to bring it up on our forum if you wish to discuss it further since this isn't the topic for it.

Also, I concur with Feanor, more Pillowfort plox. Thanks for putting the work in to make this, Hyp.
[/quote]

Who are you trying to kid? I'm not one to argue stats, wars or warchests but when your buddies come in here puffing their chest like they're made of something after having their !@#$@#$ arse saved by their allies then I'll speak up, that is exactly what happened.