Power Center Comparisons 2.0

Hyperion321

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1309750523' post='2748103']
Your welcome.

Again, you shouldn't try to use this whole logic thing. Maybe when you're older.

I was alluding to the fact that you signed a gigantic treaty that didn't have the cojones to stand by. Next time I'll dumb it down for you.
[/quote]

Feanor is better at this. Maybe leave it to him?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rugby' timestamp='1309750180' post='2748100']
That's the conclusion I was looking for, thank you for helping Feanor reach it.
[/quote]
Once again we simply had a treaty with them that was cancelled. You had an "eternal" treaty with them. You called them brothers and kindred spirits and what not. Once they got themselves into a heavy drug addiction called Ram you had an obligation to help them through it. Instead you gave in to peer pressure and left them out on the street. Sorry, we can't match that kind of crap.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1309750680' post='2748106']
Once again we simply had a treaty with them that was cancelled. You had an "eternal" treaty with them. You called them brothers and kindred spirits and what not. Once they got themselves into a heavy drug addiction called Ram you had an obligation to help them through it. Instead you gave in to peer pressure and left them out on the street. Sorry, we can't match that kind of crap.
[/quote]

You may wish to check your facts. We stood by Gre throughout the whole mess and right to the very end. There was no giving in to peer pressure, ourselves and Fark kept other alliances from hitting them. Only once they were out and completely at peace did we let them go. Funny, I didnt see TOP there, you too busy on the sidelines cheering it on and yet we both know your relationship with Gre had been more than just a MDP.

The real difference between MHA and TOP is that MHA learnt it's lessons. TOP is still chasing the power centers like a dog on a chain.

[quote name='Rugby' timestamp='1309751533' post='2748117']
You may wish to check your facts. We stood by Gre throughout the whole mess and right to the very end.[/quote]
I stopped right here. Do you know why? Its because you had an [u][b]eternal[/u][/b] treaty with them. There should be no "end." Are you having problems comprehending that?

[quote]The real difference between MHA and TOP is that MHA learnt it's lessons. TOP is still chasing the power centers like a dog on a chain.
[/quote]
The difference between MHA and TOP is vast. Rather than addressing all those differences (I'd be here all night) I think the safest and easiest way to put it is that your alliance is a piece of !@#$ while we are not. I'm willing to believe the Cyberverse would readily agree with me on this statement (even the people who hate us).