Power Center Comparisons 2.0

Hyperion321

So, a lot has happened lately, so I decided to update my previous stats. Somehow RoK got deleted, but I didn't have time to re-input their stuff. All of MJ's combined stats are there anyway though, so it's no big deal. Anyway, enjoy.

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/20a9fyd.png[/IMG]

And just to save you all some time scrolling.

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/65qph2.png[/IMG]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah so THAT'S where RoK went. I was wondering how they disappeared. It's alright though, the total stats for DR were done with BAPS in there, they just somehow got switched around when I was screen capping, but no totals were changed.

It is interesting how RoK got "deleted" somehow. But, I am not here to speculate on your organizational skills.

Duckroll can basically be added into MJ with AZTEC; if you really wanted to -- which equates to 51M strength. More than XX. But, you'd have to add SF into XX's numbers (conspiracy says, yes) and the numbers still are less MJ/AZTEC/Duckroll. But, add PB and CnG... basically as it stands, that would be a brutal match up. But the treaty with MK pulls in some of their allies. If it was activated.

The treaty web really is a nightmare, so many alliances allied to alliances in other blocs where some alliances have enemies and vice versa. It really messes war time up.

EDIT: For clarification.

Edited by ImperialCubanacan

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1309310311' post='2743813']
The treaty web really is a nightmare, so many alliances allied to alliances in other blocs where some alliances have enemies and vice versa. It really messes war time up.
[/quote]

Yeah the treaty web the way it is right now is totally messed up and it makes it hard for anyone to draw definite sides between the major bloks as in reality there are many multiple chain lines that can be used depending on if or how individual alliances want to see a war develop at the time. If everyone just cancelled 3 treatys each I think we'd have a clear chess board to look at... right now its too much of a mess.

Give me two sides you think want to kill each other and ill give you several direct or near direct treaty ties they ironicly have with each other.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1309314516' post='2743856']
Tell us how you really feel.

Sorry man, I had to :x
[/quote]

I feel he's accepted the love proposed to him in one particular thread :wub: We on the other hand, are in stuck in the love triangle. :facepalm:

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1309312851' post='2743843']
Yeah the treaty web the way it is right now is totally messed up and it makes it hard for anyone to draw definite sides between the major bloks as in reality there are many multiple chain lines that can be used depending on if or how individual alliances want to see a war develop at the time. If everyone just cancelled 3 treatys each I think we'd have a clear chess board to look at... right now its too much of a mess.

Give me two sides you think want to kill each other and ill give you several direct or near direct treaty ties they ironicly have with each other.
[/quote]
I have to agree with you king and imperial. These blocs are nightmares as it seems we are entering the era of blocs. It would be interesting to see a war between the blocs and see who they pull in as an ally due to treaty. I wouldn't be surprised if they both blocs waring eachother call on the same ally.. I wonder what would that alliance do? Call neutrality or pick a side and break a treaty.. These blocs are only for power and won't go anywhere in CN but lead to chaos.

Well, the stats definitely demonstrate a point that got hammered to death in the SF/MJ thread. One on one SF would have an extremely difficult time facing MJ, as the upper tier advantage is very significantly in MJ's favor.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1309327564' post='2744024']
Hyperion, you continue to forget [i]Pillowfort[/i]. I'm starting to think your doing it on purpose.
[/quote]
Why the hell would I add PF? If you guys were in there everyone else would be irrelevant.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1309293204' post='2743593']
Ah so THAT'S where RoK went. I was wondering how they disappeared. It's alright though, the total stats for DR were done with BAPS in there, they just somehow got switched around when I was screen capping, but no totals were changed.
[/quote]
If you used formulas and there's nothing in the cells then how can they still be accurate?