The Nordic Spore Accords

Ardus

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1309056735' post='2741553']
Although, someone who doesn't know exactly what's going on in the backrooms is going to remind you that XX has treaties with MJ. We do really still have a screwed up treaty web, but I'm glad people are slowly breaking ties and moving to one side or the other. Even if that means odds stack against people I like.
[/quote]
SHUT UP OMNI GIVE SARM HIS MOMENT :awesome:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1309051364' post='2741445']
[IC]You know what weighs heavily on me?

Your Mom.[/IC]

[OOC]I stopped caring what little sniveling crybabies whine about a long time ago, regardless of their nation of origin. You should try it sometime. It's quite liberating.[/OOC]

[IC]Yeah, that's right. Your [b]Mom[/b].[/IC]
[/quote]

I am pretty happy with what I am and what I stand for so if you don't like it that is your problem. And vice versa.

And hey, if a 70 year old chain smoker is what floats your boat the more power to you. I'll be sure to let any significant other you might have know about your desires.

I feel like the people that are plotting wars that might happen in six months are assuming that this treaty will, at some point, be upgraded to a trump-all MDAP. It IS currently just an ODPIAT, and I'm not sure MK would endanger their vast political empire over such a treaty. Unless SF/XX is suddenly a target for MK, and I don't believe that they are.

Of course, I'm just a lowly finance minister in a fringe alliance, so what do I know? I look forward to learning how I'm wrong.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1309056735' post='2741553']
Although, someone who doesn't know exactly what's going on in the backrooms is going to remind you that XX has treaties with MJ. We do really still have a screwed up treaty web, but I'm glad people are slowly breaking ties and moving to one side or the other. [b]Even if that means odds stack against people I like.[/b]
[/quote]

You 'like' 99% of planet bob, so this doesn't really count for much.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1309057321' post='2741563']
I feel like the people that are plotting wars that might happen in six months are assuming that this treaty will, at some point, be upgraded to a trump-all MDAP. It IS currently just an ODPIAT, and I'm not sure MK would endanger their vast political empire over such a treaty. Unless SF/XX is suddenly a target for MK, and I don't believe that they are.

Of course, I'm just a lowly finance minister in a fringe alliance, so what do I know? I look forward to learning how I'm wrong.
[/quote]

I doubt MK will have to risk their "vast empire" over war with SF/XX. That's just my opinion though.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1309055780' post='2741531']
Scrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. You can stop right there, consult the treaty web, and edit your post.

This treaty is not bold, it is not innovative, it is not competitive, it is not brave. It's Pax Pacifica.
[/quote]
Right, because Sparta has never attacked an alliance they were allied with only a few days before and MHA always fights on the same side as all of their allies.. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying THIS is the treaty that will change the world and cause the next great war, I just think its a step in the right direction. Now GOONS-CSN, that was a step in the wrong direction.

If this is MK's attempt at Pax Pacifica they really do need to try harder, a dozen more treaties should probably do it. They did get an NAP with NPO so maybe you're on to something, even if it is temporary

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1309055685' post='2741528']
Most of the other people that somehow get wedged into the "main planning chans" just because they are the ally of the ally of someone relevant are borderline retarded and wouldn't know sound military strategy if it hit 'em across the face.
[/quote]

You do know your profile says you're in Sparta right?

congrats on the treaty though, i like it a lot

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1309025478' post='2741216']

Anyone remember the old boring unipolar world we lived in during the Q days? I think we've finally seen some interesting multipolar dynamics develop and hopefully a complete end to that abysmal period in history of our Planet Bob.
[/quote]

Ummm the world is probably at it's unipolar peak from a sheer percentage of NS perspective. All these blocs have overlapping treaties that tie them together as much as Q ever had.

Since Karma ended that was the FA goal by the current hegemony, first through the SF/CnG overlapping treaty fest that Xiph spoke of recently all the way through treaties like this.

Edited by Vol Navy

[quote name='Straylight' timestamp='1309059246' post='2741597']
If this is MK's attempt at Pax Pacifica they really do need to try harder, a dozen more treaties should probably do it. They did get an NAP with NPO so maybe you're on to something, even if it is temporary
[/quote]
We had our time at the helm with over a dozen treaty partners. It wasn't much to our liking.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1309065390' post='2741680']
The rest of the summer will be spent trying to figure out just what the hell MK is doing and trying to predict how treaties work. Have fun, kids.
[/quote]
It's time to consult the Global Information Marketâ„¢.