Joint Statement from the New Pacific Order and the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1306765365' post='2720589']
You mean to say that we didn't want alliances whose interests are opposed to our own in a position of power?

Well, this is a development as shocking as it is terrible!
[/quote]
Became the [url="http://www.myclassiclyrics.com/artist_biographies/images/Godzilla_biography.jpg"]monster[/url]

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1306765365' post='2720589']
You mean to say that we didn't want alliances whose interests are opposed to our own in a position of power?

Well, this is a development as shocking as it is terrible!
[/quote]
That's not at all what was said by your leadership. You lot singled out Pacifica, and spoke with some sort of faux universal moral authority, trying to call back to the days of Karma, that Pacifica needed to permanently be held down. All the while explaining why you are exempt from the same standards you held Old Pacifica to.

MK is a crooked alliance, and you're a fool if you think we are going to ever trust you again, or fall for any of your cutesy phrases, misinterpretations, and misdirections. So please give it a rest. You're not fooling anyone, you're just making yourself look dumb.

Yeah, maybe some people will play along in the hope that you won't roll them again for daring to speak out of line, or in come cases like Pacifica, daring to exist. But that's just not my style. I'll call your bull!@#$ when I see it.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1306788298' post='2720806']
That's not at all what was said by your leadership. You lot singled out Pacifica, and spoke with some sort of faux universal moral authority, trying to call back to the days of Karma, that Pacifica needed to permanently be held down. All the while explaining why you are exempt from the same standards you held Old Pacifica to.

MK is a crooked alliance, and you're a fool if you think we are going to ever trust you again, or fall for any of your cutesy phrases, misinterpretations, and misdirections. So please give it a rest. You're not fooling anyone, you're just making yourself look dumb.

Yeah, maybe some people will play along in the hope that you won't roll them again for daring to speak out of line, or in come cases like Pacifica, daring to exist. But that's just not my style. I'll call your bull!@#$ when I see it.
[/quote]
You sound like you didn't know that Denial is in government. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99653&st=0&p=2658399&hl=revanche&fromsearch=1&#entry2658399

Great choice imo, fits well.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1306767479' post='2720600']
Yes, I will say exactly that, and what's more, it's correct. What have MK done in the last 'year and some months' that I have commented on, besides Bipolar (which as you point out I was critical of them in), and this last war (where I have consistently said I did not approve of the NPO front). Neither I nor my alliance have been particularly strong supporters of MK at any point.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]If only I had the time on my hands necessary to go through every driveling you've said, but others have and it is remarkable at how inconsistent you are. The falsehood of Noble Bob Janova is well known by now. It would seem to be that you are the only one who still believes that your word is worth anything.

But I stray from my point. You've given quite a bit of support to MK. You may like to play the white knight before the eyes of the world, but behind doors you're a true worm. You backed the NPO from shadows, and you've backed MK from the dark as well. All this moralizing you're doing means only that you'll be finding a new power soon, and you hope that your pretty words will for a moment make us forget the weasel that you are.

Anyway, I am done with you snake. I'll leave in the comfort of the knowledge that the NPO is for the moment safe in this peace from the preying of cowards and opportunists such as yourself.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1306792886' post='2720841']
[color="#0000FF"]If only I had the time on my hands necessary to go through every driveling you've said, but others have and it is remarkable at how inconsistent you are. The falsehood of Noble Bob Janova is well known by now. It would seem to be that you are the only one who still believes that your word is worth anything.

But I stray from my point. You've given quite a bit of support to MK. You may like to play the white knight before the eyes of the world, but behind doors you're a true worm. You backed the NPO from shadows, and you've backed MK from the dark as well. All this moralizing you're doing means only that you'll be finding a new power soon, and you hope that your pretty words will for a moment make us forget the weasel that you are.

Anyway, I am done with you snake. I'll leave in the comfort of the knowledge that the NPO is for the moment safe in this peace from the preying of cowards and opportunists such as yourself.[/color]
[/quote]
RV, you're making me like you. i dissapprove of this

I am glad to see that hostilities have come to an end, and that lines of communication have been re-opened. Let the peoples of the nations heal, let the infrastructure of the countries be rebuilt...

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1306767479' post='2720600']
Reparations levied by post-Hegemonic alliances have included the two largest sums ever, in this war NPO were subject to a 'peace agreement' that involved them taking a beating for not fighting the way the victors wanted them to – something FAN refused to accept and were applauded for doing so – and you have Ardus stating that the NPO front was 'pure realpolitik' (i.e. power-mongering) and Denial stating that it's justified to hit an alliance that you perceive as opponents simply for existing.[/quote]
No, that is not at all what I said. You are already becoming a laughing stock much alike an Alterego or a HeroofTime - there is no need to hasten that process by pulling false statements out of your ass and weaving them in to the rich tapestry of !@#$%^&* that you call a post. I mean, you have even started using the classic Alterego lines of "MK will attack you simply for existing!" and "MK aren't holding people in permanent war... yet! Just wait and see, they'll do it!" How pathetic. What I stated is that Pacifica was attacked because their interests and goals were opposed to our own. They were not attacked for existing. If we attacked alliances merely for existing, why aren't we attacking RIA, MCXA, or TFD? Those jerks have the audacity to exist right as we speak! Or better yet, why aren't we attacking 64Digits, BAPS, or SOSBrigade, whose members are overtly hostile to our own?

The fact of the matter is, as I have stated elsewhere, Pacifica was attacked for both tactical (in terms of the war we just had) and strategic reasons (our long-term insterests). They were attacked because in both a tactical and strategic sense, Pacifican interests were contrary to our own. If, following this war, Pacifican and Kingdom interests do not clash, then we will not be on opposing sides of another war. But then, without MK and NPO driving world politics, what will all the lowly peons such as yourself have to base your misguided rants and conspiracy theories on?

As much as I doubt it would happen, it would be amusing to see a rebuilt MK and Pacifica form the Unholy Alliance v2.0 and see all of you squirm.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1306786054' post='2720782']
Became the [url="http://www.myclassiclyrics.com/artist_biographies/images/Godzilla_biography.jpg"]monster[/url]
[/quote]
Is NPO Mothra?

That's not at all what was said by your leadership. You lot singled out Pacifica, and spoke with some sort of faux universal moral authority, trying to call back to the days of Karma, that Pacifica needed to permanently be held down. All the while explaining why you are exempt from the same standards you held Old Pacifica to.[/quote]
Hint: I am part of the leadership.

MK is a crooked alliance, and you're a fool if you think we are going to ever trust you again, or fall for any of your cutesy phrases, misinterpretations, and misdirections. So please give it a rest. You're not fooling anyone, you're just making yourself look dumb.[/quote]
Yes, my statement that we based our decision to attack Pacifica on a pragmatic analysis of our short- and long-term interests is definitely a cutesy phrase and a misdirection. How silly of me.

[/quote]
Right, because there's so few people that criticise MK and its allies. We're just so damn good at oppressing everyone!

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1306805718' post='2720945']
words
[/quote]
It's still "your leadership" even if you're a part of it.

And yeah, your true feelings are revealed in the DoW, not in whatever cover story you spout now. Your statement that you "can never let Pacifica have a chance of returning to power" or whatever in the DoW, the reasoning that you just wanted to smack Pacifica and knock them down for daring to grow beyond what you deemed an acceptable size, the prolonging of the war when they dared to use tactics designed to defend themselves against your objectives. And then the systematic extortion of "reparations" for your aggressive attack (in terms of coalition-coalition here, don't throw me a dumb "but mk never desmandid reps from npo!!!1"), when you [i]knew[/i] that Pacifica's allies had [i]no choice[/i] but to defend her - Yeah, bravo.

In my opinion it's a mistake to even re-open channels, to pretend that you are even a legitimate group. You're thugs, organized criminals. You need to be put down, not pandered to.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1306807707' post='2720977']
It's still "your leadership" even if you're a part of it.

And yeah, your true feelings are revealed in the DoW, not in whatever cover story you spout now. Your statement that you "can never let Pacifica have a chance of returning to power" or whatever in the DoW, the reasoning that you just wanted to smack Pacifica and knock them down for daring to grow beyond what you deemed an acceptable size, the prolonging of the war when they dared to use tactics designed to defend themselves against your objectives. And then the systematic extortion of "reparations" for your aggressive attack (in terms of coalition-coalition here, don't throw me a dumb "but mk never desmandid reps from npo!!!1"), when you [i]knew[/i] that Pacifica's allies had [i]no choice[/i] but to defend her - Yeah, bravo.

In my opinion it's a mistake to even re-open channels, to pretend that you are even a legitimate group. You're thugs, organized criminals. You need to be put down, not pandered to.
[/quote]
No one tell him.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1306807844' post='2720978']
No one tell him.
[/quote]
What, that your words in here could be interpreted to mean the same thing? I know that. But you're dressing them up so as to lessen the impact of the reality of what you're doing, what you've done and what you will continue to do.

No, that is not at all what I said. You are already becoming a laughing stock much alike an Alterego or a HeroofTime - there is no need to hasten that process by pulling false statements out of your ass and weaving them in to the rich tapestry of !@#$%^&* that you call a post. I mean, you have even started using the classic Alterego lines of "MK will attack you simply for existing!" and "MK aren't holding people in permanent war... yet! Just wait and see, they'll do it!" How pathetic. What I stated is that Pacifica was attacked because their interests and goals were opposed to our own. They were not attacked for existing. If we attacked alliances merely for existing, why aren't we attacking RIA, MCXA, or TFD? Those jerks have the audacity to exist right as we speak! Or better yet, why aren't we attacking 64Digits, BAPS, or SOSBrigade, whose members are overtly hostile to our own?

The fact of the matter is, as I have stated elsewhere, Pacifica was attacked for both tactical (in terms of the war we just had) and strategic reasons (our long-term insterests). They were attacked because in both a tactical and strategic sense, Pacifican interests were contrary to our own. If, following this war, Pacifican and Kingdom interests do not clash, then we will not be on opposing sides of another war. But then, without MK and NPO driving world politics, what will all the lowly peons such as yourself have to base your misguided rants and conspiracy theories on?

As much as I doubt it would happen, it would be amusing to see a rebuilt MK and Pacifica form the Unholy Alliance v2.0 and see all of you squirm.

Is NPO Mothra?

Hint: I am part of the leadership.

Yes, my statement that we based our decision to attack Pacifica on a pragmatic analysis of our short- and long-term interests is definitely a cutesy phrase and a misdirection. How silly of me.

Right, because there's so few people that criticise MK and its allies. We're just so damn good at oppressing everyone!
[/quote]
lol, you're cool. Although why settle for henchmen, when you could be king/sovereign? Archon doesn't have anything you don't.

Edited by Methrage

What I stated is that Pacifica was attacked because their interests and goals were opposed to our own.
[/quote]

How specifically did their interests clash with yours. And please do not say "Because we were once great enemies!" because TOP has pretty much proven that you can become friends with your old enemies.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1306813732' post='2721091']
How specifically did their interests clash with yours. And please do not say "Because we were once great enemies!" because TOP has pretty much proven that you can become friends with your old enemies.
[/quote]
They wanted to have the capability to destroy NPO+Allies at will, not a hard concept to understand. NPO is the only perceived threat they have or that they're able to gather support to prevent.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1306807707' post='2720977']

In my opinion it's a mistake to even re-open channels
[/quote]

We have no choice. Its reopen them or get attacked again.

Personally, I would not like to get attacked [s]out of the blue[/s] er [s]because we exist[/s] er, because we didn't have coffee with them and vocally support them, in 6 months time. Its getting tiring.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1306813732' post='2721091']
[/quote]
I don't know that I would call that "friendship."

"Stockholm Syndrome" and "Political opportunity" are probably better descriptors. Probably the latter mostly, TOP likes to get in bed with the folks with power, and bail at the last second. I'll give them credit though, they're willing to make a move when they think they can walk away winners (See: BiPolar - They would have won if not for Polaris' unexpected betrayal) - It wouldn't be right to call them cowards, just opportunists.

And MK of course doesn't have any problem solidifying their ability to smack Pacifica around for no good reason.

Never seen Pacificans so reinvigorated by this war.

I think this war has shown us that we can never be an alliance content to be in the sidelines. Whether we like it or not, events will transpire to thrust us in the middle of it. We best be ready next time and I think we will.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1306822803' post='2721221']
I don't know that I would call that "friendship."

"Stockholm Syndrome" and "Political opportunity" are probably better descriptors. Probably the latter mostly, TOP likes to get in bed with the folks with power, and bail at the last second. I'll give them credit though, they're willing to make a move when they think they can walk away winners (See: BiPolar - They would have won if not for Polaris' unexpected betrayal) - It wouldn't be right to call them cowards, just opportunists.

[/quote]
TOP came to bat for the side thats not been in power since Karma till Bi-Polar and they knew very well what were the chances of winning and loosing. If they thought they'd win, there would be no need for a high risk move such as a preemptive strike. We saw the numbers and we discussed the situation, nobody was under the illusion they'd walk away winners easily, in TPF situation as well as Bi-Polar. There are many things you could criticize TOP for, your points simply arent one of those things.

Or better yet, why aren't we attacking 64Digits, BAPS, or SOSBrigade, whose members are overtly hostile to our own?
[/quote]
Is it because you are gutless? Its one thing convincing people to roll the much hated and feared NPO but another to roll an alliance who is no threat to you or anyone else and mostly minding its own business. Without those huddled masses on side and taking most of the punishment MK doesn't go to war.

I want to make one thing very VERY clear:

We pandered to absolutely NO ONE with the opening of an Embassy with MK. We are in fact opening embassies for everyone that wants one (okay maybe not if you have 2 people in your alliance, but you get my point). There was an announcement about the opening because it has so long been at issue and frankly it didn't have a place anymore. Mushroom Kingdom is not relevant to our future, but keeping communication lines open across Bob is.