Official Notice of Existance

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306346046' post='2718127']
lolno. It amazes me that you still refute the idea that you lost...you are all quite literally delusional.
[/quote]

Well you know what they say......

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2076/2184475916_a08683c6a4.jpg[/img]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306346234' post='2718133']
No, they aren't parameters, they're guidance lines, nothing more; a way of informing newbies that "alliances generally do this and this".
[/quote]
Look more like parameters than guidance lines, as every other legitimate alliance seems to meet the parameters.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1306346171' post='2718132']
Well - everyone already knows this of me ... Get off Goldie's wagon ..

In order to lose, you have to fail at your objective. If our objective was to come out of the wars with the better stats, then sure we would have lost .. However, in no case was this the case.[/quote]
"Your objective" is pretty much irrelevant here. Statistically, you lost. Politically, you lost. As far as the wider world is concerned, you lost. It's all written as much, even on the (OOC:wiki).

Of course, you will continue to believe that you won, "strategically", so I see little point in debating the matter further.

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1306346365' post='2718136']
Well you know what they say......

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2076/2184475916_a08683c6a4.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Made me chuckle. ^_^

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1306346393' post='2718137']
Look more like parameters than guidance lines, as every other legitimate alliance seems to meet the parameters.[/quote]
I'll say it one more time, they're not parameters.

(OOC: They really aren't parameters. When he made the game, Admin had no clear way of defining what an alliance would be, so he made [i]guidance lines[/i] in order to nudge people in the right direction as to what form an alliance generally took. If they were parameters, it means every alliance affiliation absolutely [i]has[/i] to resemble those principles, and yet, they don't. Do you see the difference between the two? I hope to Admin you do.)

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306346595' post='2718139']
"Your objective" is pretty much irrelevant here. Statistically, you lost. Politically, you lost. As far as the wider world is concerned, you lost. It's all written as much, even on the (OOC:wiki).

Of course, you will continue to believe that you won, "strategically", so I see little point in debating the matter further.
[/quote]

Considering our objective is our very purpose for anything, I'd hardly call it irrelevant. It would in fact be the most relevant part.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306346595' post='2718139']

[/quote]
Actually, the wiki says we won :smug:

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306342567' post='2718091']
Sure thing Bubba, good to know I'm annoying you. :v:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm quite enjoying this actually. Granted in a few weeks you'll have become boring, as you'll doubtless still be singing the same song. Still, I'll savor the moments until then.[/color]

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306344870' post='2718110']
That there, is plain, good old-fashioned logic. Anyone who even remotely tries to dispute that is...well, not even worth speaking to as they'd probably be retarded.
[/quote]

An alliance by any real definition requires 2 people at the minimum. A single person will never constitute a group or a community since a group or a community is a plurality. You also cannot interact with any other people in your "alliance" due simply to the fact that you do not have anyone else in your "alliance". So, anyone who even remotely believes that the TAS is an alliance of any sort is retarded.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1306348961' post='2718158']
An alliance by any real definition requires 2 people at the minimum.[/quote]

Unless he has multiple personality disorder then you only need one person :P

Anyways he seems to be an attention whore, i think what would make him cry is if everyone ignores him and the crap he posts :ph34r:

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1306349768' post='2718167']
Unless he has multiple personality disorder then you only need one person :P

Anyways he seems to be an attention whore, i think what would make him cry is if everyone ignores him and the crap he posts :ph34r:
[/quote]

You mean he isn't already crying enough? :smug:

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1306353083' post='2718184']
Dear Hadrian, learn to spell Existence correctly.

For someone who claims others are dense, you go out of your way to prove your thickness every time you post. :awesome:
[/quote]
Capitalizing the "e" in existence is not proper grammar you know.... <_<

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306344615' post='2718105']
it's my first nuke
[/quote]

Heh. As much negative forum PR as you've gained, and you haven't been nuked yet? I must say, I'm amazed.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1306351668' post='2718179']
Between the Damsky wannabe and the talk of "strategic victory", this all reminds me of an old joke -

What did the peanut say to the acorn?

What does it matter? They're both nuts.
[/quote]

But peanuts are legumes, Bill. I really want to know what the peanut said.

Edited by nippy

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1306353561' post='2718185']
Capitalizing the "e" in existence is not proper grammar you know.... <_<
[/quote]

It's capitalized in the thread title. No reason to act like a nitpicking !@#$%* about it.

And I definitely called this in the last thread.

Hadrian, you remind me of Kevanovia with these past events. So if you want to quit the game, do it with a little more dignity and delete like Kevanovia did. You aren't helping yourself here. Especially if you want to continue to play in the future.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1306354957' post='2718193']
It's capitalized in the thread title. No reason to act like a nitpicking !@#$%* about it.

And I definitely called this in the last thread.
[/quote]
I merely corrected his mistake in his correction of Hadrian's error, don't see why you're so concerned about it. :wacko: