Official Notice of Existance

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306344018' post='2718101']
I notice you didn't post the warchests of the other two NSOers you're fighting. If I recall, Kevin's is around 1 billion :smug: .[/quote]
Eh? You must not have been there in the other announcement when I put up Damaged Goods' war-chest. I'll put it here for all to see, by your implied request. Sadly, my spies can't surpass Kevin's systems, must be something to do with him having max spies, more land, infra and tech. :v:

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of NFSSR. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Buddhism
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Low
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 150
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 12/23/2009
Total Money: [b]$2,664,644[/b]
Technology: 685.66 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 5/24/2011 12:24:51 AM
Trade Partners: Newfoundland SSR, SeuwP Land, Azerholm 17, Minus, New Luskan
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 32
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 243
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 45
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified[/quote]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306344301' post='2718102']
Eh? You must not have been there in the other announcement when I put up Damaged Goods' war-chest. I'll put it here for all to see, by your implied request. Sadly, my spies can't surpass Kevin's systems, must be something to do with him having max spies, more land, infra and tech. :v:
[/quote]
It only takes 1 Kevin to $%&@ your world up.

Edited by youwish959

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1306344393' post='2718103']
It only takes 1 Kevin to $%&@ your world up.[/quote]
My world isn't $%&@ed up... :blink:

A. I can't wait for this guy to nuke me, it's my first nuke, so it's kinda like I'm losing my nukeginity.

B. I've noticed so many people believe I have some sort of attachment to what is essentially (OOC: a piece of code)..I really don't..if by some odd case of 'alternative universe paradox' I did, I would have joined a neutral or something man. :lol1:

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1306344393' post='2718103']
It only takes 1 Kevin to $%&@ your world up.
[/quote]
And then he's in my range :war:

Edit: also the fact that you're as old as you are and haven't been nuked is sad.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306343390' post='2718097']
You have no idea how much I'd love to. But no, I'm patient. I'll get you some other time, somehow. For now, that last offensive slot is being reserved for someone who I'd like to assault even more than you.
[/quote]

That's fine, I have no problem with being irrlevent, I've retired from making a fool of myself for now, but thanks for still thinking about me.

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1306344515' post='2718104']
Another Pointless Hadrian thread...this isnt an alliance and i feel sorry for anyone who took this seriously.[/quote]
I can't work out why you continue to come to my threads. Do you..do you have an obsession with me now Diabloz? :lol1:

As for that second remark, lawl: [quote][b]Alliances[/b] - Alliances are player created groups managed outside the game. Alliances offer player protection during wars, organized strategies in game, increased player interaction, and often offsite forums and communities of their own. To specify your nation's alliance go to your Edit My Nation screen and make a selection from one of the existing alliances under the Alliance Affiliation selector. If you wish to create your own alliance then select Specify Other on the Alliance Affiliation selector and enter the name of your new alliance.[/quote]

That there, is plain, good old-fashioned logic. Anyone who even remotely tries to dispute that is...well, not even worth speaking to as they'd probably be retarded.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306344625' post='2718106']
And then he's in my range :war:

Edit: also the fact that you're as old as you are and haven't been nuked is sad.[/quote]
Maybe I'm just [i]that[/i] good at avoiding curbstomps? :smug:

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1306344804' post='2718108']
That's fine, I have no problem with being irrlevent, I've retired from making a fool of myself for now, but thanks for still thinking about me.[/quote]
You're welcome.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1306344851' post='2718109']
You were better when you had some party line to chant, this is just sad :([/quote]
Oh but I'm so happy! :P

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306344961' post='2718111']
Maybe I'm just [i]that[/i] good at avoiding curbstomps? :smug:
[/quote]
You're showing your obvious ignorance of war if you think only people getting curbstomped get nuked :rolleyes:

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306345153' post='2718113']
You're showing your obvious ignorance of war if you think only people getting curbstomped get nuked :rolleyes:[/quote]
Oh but my point/reference was [i]so [/i]obvious! It's almost saddening to see it go flying over your head.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306344870' post='2718110']
As for that second remark, lawl:
[quote]Alliances - Alliances are player created groups managed outside the game. [b]Alliances offer player protection during wars, organized strategies in game, increased player interaction, and often offsite forums and communities of their own.[/b] To specify your nation's alliance go to your Edit My Nation screen and make a selection from one of the existing alliances under the Alliance Affiliation selector. If you wish to create your own alliance then select Specify Other on the Alliance Affiliation selector and enter the name of your new alliance.[/quote]

That there, is plain, good old-fashioned logic. Anyone who even remotely tries to dispute that is...well, not even worth speaking to as they'd probably be retarded.
[/quote]
In each of these regards your alliance fails.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306345242' post='2718115']
Oh but my point/reference was [i]so [/i]obvious! It's almost saddening to see it go flying over your head.
[/quote]
Yes, you were trying to imply NSO gets curbstomped, which is incorrect. I and others have tried repeatedly to explain strategic victories to you, but you seem to have trouble understanding simple concepts :unsure: .

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1306345470' post='2718116']
In each of these regards your alliance fails.[/quote]
So? Doesn't change the fact that it's still an alliance. :facepalm:

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306345486' post='2718117']
Yes, you were trying to imply NSO gets curbstomped, which is incorrect. I and others have tried repeatedly to explain strategic victories to you, but you seem to have trouble understanding simple concepts :unsure: .[/quote]
Nah, what I have trouble understanding is why blathering idiots like you and "others" can't man up and admit defeat even when it's staring you in the face. Hell, even Ragnarok admitted defeat last war, and we all know how they acted on the whole surrendering thing.

I have repeatedly tried to explain the concept of losing to you, but you seem to have trouble understanding even the most simplest of concepts.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306344625' post='2718106']
Edit: also the fact that you're as old as you are and haven't been nuked is sad.
[/quote]

His nation is the equivalent of a 30 year old virgin :lol1:

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306345694' post='2718119']
I have repeatedly tried to explain the concept of losing to you, but you seem to have trouble understanding even the most simplest of concepts.
[/quote]

We haven't lost until we give up. Understand that concept.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1306345952' post='2718124']
We haven't lost until we give up. Understand that concept.[/quote]
lolno. It amazes me that you still refute the idea that you lost...you are all quite literally delusional.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306345523' post='2718118']
So? Doesn't change the fact that it's still an alliance. :facepalm:
[/quote]
Those are holy parameters for what an alliance should do and your 'alliance' fails to meet any of the parameters, thus making it not an alliance.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306344870' post='2718110']
[/quote]

Lets see...

[Quote]
Alliances - Alliances are player created groups [color="#FF0000"]This implies more than one person.[/color] managed outside the game. Alliances offer player protection during wars [color="#FF0000"]Questionable considering you keep talking about how bad your warchest is.[/color], organized strategies [color="#FF0000"]Applying to an alliance then attacking them and publicly trashing them is a great strategy. I guess it is a strategy though?[/color] in game, increased player interaction [color="#FF0000"]Interacting with yourself? No Thanks.[/color], and often offsite forums [color="#FF0000"]No.[/color] and communities [color="#FF0000"]No.[/color] of their own. To specify your nation's alliance go to your Edit My Nation screen and make a selection from one of the existing alliances under the Alliance Affiliation selector. If you wish to create your own alliance then select Specify Other on the Alliance Affiliation selector and enter the name of your new alliance [color="#FF0000"] Well, at least you've done this.[/color]
[/quote]

Good luck!

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306346046' post='2718127']
lolno. It amazes me that you still refute the idea that you lost...you are all quite literally delusional.
[/quote]

Well - everyone already knows this of me ... Get off Goldie's wagon ..

In order to lose, you have to fail at your objective. If our objective was to come out of the wars with the better stats, then sure we would have lost .. However, in no case was this the case.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1306346115' post='2718129']
Those are holy parameters for what an alliance should do and your 'alliance' fails to meet any of the parameters, thus making it not an alliance.[/quote]
No, they aren't parameters, they're guidance lines, nothing more; a way of informing newbies that "alliances generally do this and this".