Official Notice of Existance

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1306355154' post='2718196']
I merely corrected his mistake in his correction of Hadrian's error, don't see why you're so concerned about it. :wacko:
[/quote]

It's capitalized in the thread title. Learn to read. There was no 'correction' necessary, nor was there any retarded attempt at an explanation for said attempt at a 'correction' necessary.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1306355248' post='2718197']
It's capitalized in the thread title. Learn to read. There was no 'correction' necessary, nor was there any retarded attempt at an explanation for said attempt at a 'correction' necessary.
[/quote]
Its also spelled existence in the sub title...your point is....? :unsure:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1306355296' post='2718198']
Its also spelled existence in the sub title...your point is....? :unsure:
[/quote]

My point is that you're a terrible poster and your never ending crusade to make Hiro look stupid only serves to make you look stupid.

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0G2S7qtcxOA/TN4XBDkKyPI/AAAAAAAAAWo/jt4X3jXK5Jc/s1600/idiot.gif[/img]

The citizens of Buckwheats have voted on this promotion in status and wish to congratulate you on the honor :awesome:

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1306355507' post='2718200']
My point is that you're a terrible poster and your never ending crusade to make Hiro look stupid only serves to make you look stupid.
[/quote]

lol praise from Caesar again. :wub:

And I doubt Hiro needs any help from anyone in that department :awesome:

Although I think Hadrian is outdoing you guys lately. :lol1:

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1306355507' post='2718200']
[/quote]

Is he still going on about me? As I have commented on numerous times, he's a creepy little !@#$%^&.

It's also better if you just don't respond to him so I do not have to read his idiotic comments.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

The one thing I love about CN... Even with the game inactive to near dead levels, nothing going on in IRC, and no Pacifica to beat up on and make look like meanies.... There is still great Popcorn grubbing worthy entertainment in the OWF. :D

And Hyp, 90 million is no where near enough... I say 500 million, and 4000 tech should do :ph34r:

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1306370029' post='2718295']
And Hyp, 90 million is no where near enough... I say 500 million, and 4000 tech should do :ph34r:
[/quote]

You have to put things into perspective. Crushing for him would probably be around 3 mill and 50 tech.

Also as far as being an alliance, you may be an alliance in the technical sense of the word, but that doesn't withhold the right for other alliances to refuse to recognize you as a legitimate alliance.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1306348189' post='2718152']
[color="#0000ff"]I'm quite enjoying this actually. Granted in a few weeks you'll have become boring, as you'll doubtless still be singing the same song. Still, I'll savor the moments until then.[/color][/quote]
Oh, is that so? Glad you're enjoying it then.

We'll see about that.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1306348961' post='2718158']
An alliance by any real definition requires 2 people at the minimum. A single person will never constitute a group or a community since a group or a community is a plurality. You also cannot interact with any other people in your "alliance" due simply to the fact that you do not have anyone else in your "alliance". So, anyone who even remotely believes that the TAS is an alliance of any sort is retarded.[/quote]
Now I never said all the members were on the AA...

:awesome:

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1306349768' post='2718167']
Unless he has multiple personality disorder then you only need one person :P

Anyways he seems to be an attention whore, i think what would make him cry is if everyone ignores him and the crap he posts :ph34r:[/quote]
Nope, no attention whoring to be found here matey. I just announce what I want to, it's you folks who come in and spout off the attention.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1306350146' post='2718172']
You mean he isn't already crying enough? :smug:[/quote]
He means I wasn't crying in the first place. :smug:

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1306350887' post='2718175']
He's going places, I can tell already.[/quote]
Oh hell yes. I'm going to take a holiday in every nation-state on Bob. :v:

(Could. Not. Resist.)

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1306351668' post='2718179']
Between the Damsky wannabe and the talk of "strategic victory", this all reminds me of an old joke -

What did the peanut say to the acorn?

What does it matter? They're both nuts.[/quote]
Except I don't want to be Damsky and it's NSO who think they won strategically. :huh:

Kinda wants to make me facepalm, that response.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1306353083' post='2718184']
Dear Hadrian, learn to spell Existence correctly.

For someone who claims others are dense, you go out of your way to prove your thickness every time you post. :awesome:[/quote]
Dear Naked Man,

Here in Syria, we spell that word in that manner because we do as we !@#$@#$ well please. If you cannot handle our unorthodox, uber, alternative spellings, please eject yourself from office and go running off a cliff.

Faithfully,
Hadrian

[quote name='Mason' timestamp='1306354420' post='2718189']
Hadrian, my friend, you've fallen so far. :([/quote]
No Mason...I'm rising so high above. :ehm:

Edited by Hadrian

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1306354693' post='2718191']
Heh. As much negative forum PR as you've gained, and you haven't been nuked yet? I must say, I'm amazed.[/quote]
And so you should be. :awesome:

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1306354987' post='2718194']
Hadrian, you remind me of Kevanovia with these past events. So if you want to quit the game, do it with a little more dignity and delete like Kevanovia did. You aren't helping yourself here. Especially if you want to continue to play in the future.[/quote]
I don't wanna quit. And at least I never $%&@ed up [i]my[/i] intelligence ops. :smug:

I will continue to remain until those impressive (OOC: mods) find a reason to banish me.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1306355140' post='2718195']
If only Worst Poster Ever had been done today instead of two months ago..[/quote]
I still would have lost.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1306355611' post='2718202']
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0G2S7qtcxOA/TN4XBDkKyPI/AAAAAAAAAWo/jt4X3jXK5Jc/s1600/idiot.gif[/img]

The citizens of Buckwheats have voted on this promotion in status and wish to congratulate you on the honor :awesome:[/quote]
I'm so proud to be a member of this club with you, ironchef. :blush:

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1306362554' post='2718250']
you make me look like Oprah's husband in the amount of attention you seem to require.[/quote]
It's not a requirement. I just say things and all the pieces fall into place. :v:

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1306370538' post='2718300']
Hey, c'mon! Let's give this guy a chance!

Okay, serious question. What is your stance on the imminent destruction of the Blue Colony?[/quote]
Doesn't really matter either way. They'll keep coming back, each time at a faster pace than the last.

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1306384736' post='2718394']
You have to put things into perspective. Crushing for him would probably be around 3 mill and 50 tech.

Also as far as being an alliance, you may be an alliance in the technical sense of the word, but that doesn't withhold the right for other alliances to refuse to recognize you as a legitimate alliance.[/quote]
Crushing for me would be...no, I can't think of anything that would be crushing, it would just take a long while to pay off.

Well, again, I never said anyone had to recognise me. This is me doing what I want...if you can't deal with that, take your lego bricks elsewhere.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1306386430' post='2718399']
Good luck with the alliance.[/quote]
Thank you Methrage.

Hadrian you old rascal, what have you gotten yourself into now? It seems you've picked up a few individuals who don't particularly like your style, but I wish you well... May the Syndicate serve you well.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1306480830' post='2718904']
Impression of relevence maybe?
[/quote]
Whether I'm relevant or not is irrelevant in my eyes, I'm just doing what I wanna do. :v:

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1306482052' post='2718907']
I didnt know I was a member of any club with you. :mellow:[/quote]
Here's the thing: in order for one to be a member of any club or society, they must have that honour bestowed upon them by someone who is already a member of that club or society. Henceforth, you being the one that gave me that kool IdiotKlub membership card... :awesome:

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1306482522' post='2718908']
Hadrian you old rascal, what have you gotten yourself into now? It seems you've picked up a few individuals who don't particularly like your style, but I wish you well... May the Syndicate serve you well.[/quote]
Muddog, I have delivered myself into the deep end of the hot spring, and as a result I am now bursting with vitality, flavour and freedom. :P

The entire entourage of politicians of Bob might not like my style, I'm not sure I could care less though. :v:

Thank you old friend.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306485927' post='2718918']

Here's the thing: in order for one to be a member of any club or society, they must have that honour bestowed upon them by someone who is already a member of that club or society. Henceforth, you being the one that gave me that kool IdiotKlub membership card... :awesome:
[/quote]

Hey psst, Hadrian....ChefJoe gave you the card. Ironchef was simply pointing and laughing.

And here I was thinking you had already hit rock bottom....Guess i've been proven wrong :awesome:

[quote name='Turin' timestamp='1306490062' post='2718928']
Hey psst, Hadrian....ChefJoe gave you the card. Ironchef was simply pointing and laughing.

And here I was thinking you had already hit rock bottom....Guess i've been proven wrong :awesome:[/quote]
Oh, snap!

I blame Chefjoe and ironchef for having similar names. Damn you to Hell. <_<

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1306341455' post='2718079']
Well, seeing as how this "alliance" only has one nation, and we are already at war with this one nation, that would seem to put us in a de facto state of war with this "alliance." Not really sure it matters, I can't imagine anyone will actually be signing up for this clearly very well thought out operation.
[/quote]
All you need now is for someone to send Hadrian 6M in aid :)