Official Notice of Existance

[center][img]http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu8/AlexanderTheGreat2009/MordegradFlag8.png[/img]

[size="6"][color="#8b0000"]The Archangel Syndicate[/color][/size]

[left]Recent events have made me decide to..change my plans. Now, charters being long, boring pieces of legislation and, seeing no requirement for it in such a group as this at this point in time, I will not be revealing one. Instead, I have opted for a more simple documental solution:

[center][left][center][size="4"][b][i][quote][/i][/b][u][b][i]The Mandate of Heaven[/i][/b][/u][/size]
[/center]
First Ruling [i][b]~[/b][/i] Seeing strife, chaos and stupidity spreading like the waves of a tsunami across the fractured lands of Planet Bob, God did so cast His angels and archangels and all beings of good, down to Bob in the brave hope of restoring order, peace and harmony. There was one archangel in the beginning, and His name was Hadrian. He sought two others to help Him in His gallant quest, two to make three, a triumvirate. Over time, Clerics and Holy knights would become ordained to serve with the angels and archangels.

Second Ruling [i][b]~ [/b][/i]Thus did these angels, archangels and beings of good did battle with the beings of evil, who sought to uproot the trees and burn the oceans and destroy the earth beneath their feet. The battle raged long and hard, with a great many casualties on both sides.

Third Ruling [i][b]~[/b][/i] And so it was that the angels, archangels and beings of good drove away the beings of evil, scattering them to the four winds and seven seas and purifying Bob forever. The beings of good succeeded in bringing peace to all the men and women and children of Bob. Never again would anyone be raided or pillaged by a force for evil.

Fourth Ruling [i][b]~ [/b][/i]The strength of this coalition between His angels, archangels and beings of good, was such that it could never be broken, an eternal pact that would forever exist in the pages of history. Over time, many beings of good returned to Heaven, but there was always at least one archangel to survive and carry on the arduous task of protecting the new world.

Fifth Ruling [i][b]~ [/b][/i]The combined power of the angels, archangels and beings of good was such that none could be defeated by one of his own. Troublemakers, deceivers and traitors were sent back to Heaven to recieve and bear the Holy judgement of God himself.[/quote]

[left][size="2"]The alliance has a shortage of forums, and no IRC channel yet exists for the procession of the ordained. This will soon be remedied; your patience is requested.[/size]
[/left][/left][/center][/left][/center]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1306339289' post='2718063']
Why don't you just join Methrage in his "alliance"? You've pretty much just fallen to his level at this point.[/quote]
I am not a fan of the name Kerberos Nexus, no offence Meth.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1306339315' post='2718064']
Who did you convince to protect you?[/quote]
No-one. TAS is not officially protected. :ehm:

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1306339332' post='2718065']
Why announce it when you haven't even set up the forums yet?[/quote]
Because I....wanted to? :unsure:

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306340998' post='2718075']
Brb trying to convince Heft to declare war. :gun:
[/quote]
Well, seeing as how this "alliance" only has one nation, and we are already at war with this one nation, that would seem to put us in a de facto state of war with this "alliance." Not really sure it matters, I can't imagine anyone will actually be signing up for this clearly very well thought out operation.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1306340851' post='2718074']
Mandatory 'this will end well' :ph34r:

You change your plans just for us? :wub:
[/quote]
No, not for you, for myself. ^_^

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306340998' post='2718075']
Brb trying to convince Heft to declare war. :gun:[/quote]
Are you stupid? We're already at war. :v:

Fake-edit: Heft has beat me to the mark.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1306341094' post='2718076']
[color="#0000ff"]That's a nice fantasy you got there. I doubt it'll end that way though. I give you a month before you decide to be peep down and hope we'll forget about you.[/color][/quote]
I have no intention of "peeping down", and TAS will remain for as long as I wish it to. You're welcome to try and change this, but unless you find a way to physically stop me from hitting the (OOC: edit alliance affiliation button) the syndicate is here to stay.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1306339289' post='2718063']
Why don't you just join Methrage in his "alliance"? You've pretty much just fallen to his level at this point.
[/quote]

I don't think it's very fair to insult Methrage like that.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306341569' post='2718080']
I have no intention of "peeping down", and TAS will remain for as long as I wish it to. You're welcome to try and change this, but unless you find a way to physically stop me from hitting the (OOC: edit alliance affiliation button) the syndicate is here to stay.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Then by all means keep it up. You're a fun little toy.[/color]

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1306341455' post='2718079']
Well, seeing as how this "alliance" only has one nation, and we are already at war with this one nation, that would seem to put us in a de facto state of war with this "alliance." Not really sure it matters, I can't imagine anyone will actually be signing up for this clearly very well thought out operation.
[/quote]
Another victory for the Sith :smug:

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1306341790' post='2718082']
I don't think it's very fair to insult Methrage like that.
[/quote]
Please, don't even get me started on you. If I had things my way, you'd be worst poster of all eternity and TPC would be forcefully disbanded.

Yes, you were [i]that[/i] bad.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1306341922' post='2718084']
[color="#0000ff"]Then by all means keep it up. You're a fun little toy.[/color]
[/quote]
Sure thing Bubba, good to know I'm annoying you. :v:

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1306342300' post='2718088']
You should demand crushing reps. :v:[/quote]
NSO doesn't quite have the platinum balls to demand crushing reparations.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306342567' post='2718091']
Please, don't even get me started on you. If I had things my way, you'd be worst poster of all eternity and TPC would be forcefully disbanded.

Yes, you were [i]that[/i] bad.
[/quote]

Come at me bro :smug:

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1306342814' post='2718093']
Given the size of his warchest I doubt he could pay more than a token amount :awesome:[/quote]
That reminds me...my latest spy attack got through on that Vegakuma geezer and boy the surprise on my face was seismic...here's why:

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Awesometown. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Islam
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 310
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 4/13/2011
Total Money: [b]$1,812,802[/b]
Technology: 475.49 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 5/24/2011 5:41:26 PM
Trade Partners: Aerilon Empire, The Anarchists, Verichstein, Abanasia
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 29
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 72
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 160
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.[/quote]

I honestly thought I had the worst war-chest out of all my opponents, save for that other poor soul, Damaged Goods...I was clearly wrong. :gag:

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1306343048' post='2718095']
Come at me bro :smug:[/quote]
You have no idea how much I'd love to. But no, I'm patient. I'll get you some other time, somehow. For now, that last offensive slot is being reserved for someone who I'd like to assault even more than you.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306343390' post='2718097']
You have no idea how much I'd love to. But no, I'm patient. I'll get you some other time, somehow. For now, that last offensive slot is being reserved for someone who I'd like to assault even more than you.
[/quote]
Is it me, hun? :wub:

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1306343288' post='2718096']
That reminds me...my latest spy attack got through on that Vegakuma geezer and boy the surprise on my face was seismic...here's why:

I honestly thought I had the worst war-chest out of all my opponents, save for that other poor soul, Damaged Goods...I was clearly wrong. :gag:
[/quote]
I notice you didn't post the warchests of the other two NSOers you're fighting. If I recall, Kevin's is around 1 billion :smug: .