Ardus

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Grabem' timestamp='1303625607' post='2698317']
Oh no, we've been found out!
[/quote]

Quick! Initiate plan BETA CHI ZETA! "Act like we want war when we don't and get our secret agents to post walls of text discussing the fine points of resource trading on GOONS boards until they capitulate!"

This was truly brilliant. I would like to thank the author for giving me a good read on a lazy afternoon.

It is an awful lot of effort to go to for a fake. You must have been [i]really[/i] bored. I agree that it doesn't seem that legitimate (even discounting the Pacifican denials, which let's be honest would be exactly the same whether this was real or not), particularly given the factual errors and hopping from one hot button issue to another, but I think it is written by someone who is or was an NPO member. The style and material in there is fairly similar to the NPO propaganda pieces when they were at the height of their power (think Vladimir in 2008), so perhaps someone who retired and has rerolled and doesn't quite get the current political situation?

I don't think I've ever seen a strategic analysis post on a real alliance or bloc forum as in depth as this one, by the way.

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1303675181' post='2698650']
No mention of Pillowfort, so this is clearly irrelevant.
[/quote]
It's because Argent's ties with Umb and MK's ties with TOP clearly mean you're nothing more than a DH satellite.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1303698460' post='2698942']
I love this "MK doesn't care" canard. It never gets old.
[/quote]

Most don't, though. The internal topic on this has relatively few posts. Sorry if that hurts your feelings or something.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1303705172' post='2699021']
It's because Argent's ties with Umb and MK's ties with TOP clearly mean you're nothing more than a DH satellite.
[/quote]
OMFG'll sign with GOONS to complete the triangle. IT SHALL BE GLORIOUS!

This is the kind of post I look for whenever I check the forums. This is pure gold. I was entertained and intrigue. I thought it was very thought provoking. Kudos to the author.

Now we know why MK is paranoid of NPO. Just look at what they have been reading. Got anymore of these?

Wish it were real, but alas....

And then there's this:

[quote]to the most pedantic and immature of reasons, “we don't like you.”[/quote]

Erm, I hate to be a grammar Nazi (no I don't :D) but "We don't like you" as a DOW is the opposite of pedantic. But then again, perhaps the Matrix uses a different dictionary.

[quote name='Lunchy306' timestamp='1303748928' post='2699260']
With a fake post like this, it makes me wonder how much of this is actually MK's self loathing.
[/quote]

I'm going to take a wild guess and say none?