My Fellow Pacificans

Ardus

Honestly, MK Lacks style. If you where going to attempt to release fake propaganda, at least make a fake screenshot etc. I guess what I'm saying is, Leave the investigative Journalism to the pros.

(And the first rule of Investigative Journalism is, It should be the truth not your BS.)

<3
Duckz

Edited by Duckz3

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]we do have a good relationship with IRON and they've expressed their support in helping us rebuild.[/quote]

I dont remember any hinting towards that when I was in IRON (and in the diplo corps no less)

just this fact alone makes me thing the OP reaks of lies (and not being upper gov or a member who knows whats going on)

I find the brave ruler who wrote this fine piece was probably having a major shortage in tobacco in their nation and was forced to smoke accordingly. I will gladly offer my production in exchange of 50 tech to prevent further walls of text.

[quote]DUCKROLL

We have a NAP with IRON, and the bloc made it clear to us that they were not going to activate any of their treaties amongst both sides through the duration of the conflicts. While we understand that, it's of my feeling and others that Duckroll was essentially looking to see who came out on top before either piling on that side at the end in a hunt for reps or allying up with the victors. In short, they're looking to piggyback on the success of others, and not from their own accord. That being said, we do have a good relationship with IRON and they've expressed their support in helping us rebuild. We should be aware that they'll be looking to sign with us once our victory becomes official, but there's no real need to sign diplomatic ties with alliances who aren't willing to full commit their support and undying loyalty to Pacifica through thick and thin. Let them sign with our allies and support Pacifica that way.[/quote]

Nah man, we just sat around all these weeks winning the war. :smug:

Sorry for my prolonged absence. Was off on some 'Droit de Seigneur'-related errands.

[quote]NORDREICH

Oddly enough, despite my raw hatred for FAN, I don't have the same for NoR. I see NoR's delayed entrance as only necessary because of the damage we have done to DH and FAN. FAN was forced to call in NoR, not because of any particular disputes we have had with them.[/quote]

This is incorrect. We would have gone in at the exact same time as FAN had we not been engaged elsewhere. I would think that various statements to that effect -- including my own -- would have made that clear by now.

[quote]As such, I see the conflict between us and NoR as business and a matter of politics, and nothing personal like it is with the terrorists of DH and FAN.

As such, I don't think there's a need to punish NoR like we will DH and FAN. We simply need to make it clear that our refusal to let FAN go is due to FAN's actions towards us, and we do not have any intent to hold NoR responsible for FAN's behavior. I recognize that NoR will not be in a hurry to abandon an ally, but we just need to make it clear that NoR's exit isn't due to cowardice or abandoning an ally, but due to FAN's own inability to recognize their place in the world. I don't think we should give NoR white peace, but there's no need to take them out of the game for a long time.[/quote]

Pay attention, as I'm only going to say this once:

[center][b]We will stand by FAN until FAN exits.[/b][/center]

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: Unless this is a hoax, of course, in which case the author should get some kind of award.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1303852262' post='2699916']
Oh my... I don't know if I should laugh a bit, or just feel kind of sad that someone, an NPO member or not, actually took the time to write this. :gag:
[/quote]
You should laugh, and more than a bit.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1303532373' post='2697401']
I'm more interested in who the heck lacks enough of a life to spend so much of their time writing something like this, and not even bother posting it to our forums.
[/quote]
Still reading page 3 and too new to Planet Bob to comment but when I first read this I thought it was a contest for the most charecters in one document or someone who needs to have their caffeine cut off.

[quote name='RedPhx' timestamp='1303969150' post='2700932']
Still reading page 3 and too new to Planet Bob to comment but when I first read this I thought it was a contest for the most charecters in one document or someone who needs to have their caffeine cut off.
[/quote]
I'm fairly sure the longest single document posted in CN history was the original "History of Cybernations", which hit the character limit for the OP and then continued onto the first post. It got to be such a chore to keep up (and the wiki came along) that it phased out of being.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1304005238' post='2701167']
I'm fairly sure the longest single document posted in CN history was the original "History of Cybernations", which hit the character limit for the OP and then continued onto the first post. It got to be such a chore to keep up (and the wiki came along) that it phased out of being.
[/quote]
I remember reading that when I joined between GW3 and UJW. It was wicked long then, and I can't even imagine what it would be like if it had been kept up in the same detail to this day.

As for this... Some of it could be read as delusional but sincere. But several parts just reek of trying [i]way[/i] too hard. I say fake, though I can't imagine who would have the time or the dedication.

-Bama

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1303620690' post='2698248']
Oh noes! You caught me red handed :ph34r:

Actually I wasn't trying at all, it was 'sarcasm.' (Like I did above :awesome:)
[/quote]

I can attest that it was not Darth as he is barely literate