My Fellow Pacificans

Ardus

[quote name='not adolf hitler' timestamp='1303583454' post='2697867']
First: We do not have a NAP with NPO :P, it expired forever ago.
[/quote]

lolwut?

To be honest it's one of the mystical pacts. I haven't even found the text yet :P

Edited by alyster

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]At this point in time, now that we have re-established our dominance on Planet Bob by defeating Doomhouse, Pandora's Box, and CnG, I really don't think we need to keep this around anymore.[/quote]

I lol'd.

Hmmm. Honestly can't say who wrote this... Could have been a number of people.

I read the whole post, kept waiting for the author to remind his brothers in arms to drink only rain water and grain alcohol to protect their precious bodily fluids.

I doubt any pacifican wrote this

Edited by Kubla Khan

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1303617182' post='2698200']
Yes, clearly a third grader in your detention blocks :lol1:
[/quote]
Most MKers don't care enough to even read something this long, do you think any of us would actually care to take the time to write it?

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1303617513' post='2698211']
Most MKers don't care enough to even read something this long, do you think any of us would actually care to take the time to write it?
[/quote]

I think that applies to most of everyone really, but it only takes one person with a lot of crazy awesome in them to do it.

We should set up a multi-alliance task force to find whoever wrote this or something.

Edited by Letum

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1303617928' post='2698214']
I think that applies to most of everyone really, but it only takes one person with a lot of crazy awesome in them to do it.

We should set up a multi-alliance task force to find whoever wrote this or something.
[/quote]
I'd hoped that posting this would shake out witnesses or information as to who wrote it, but alas...

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1303617513' post='2698211']
[/quote]

Why do you think I suggested a third grader then?

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1303619631' post='2698236']
Why do you think I suggested a third grader then?
[/quote]
You're trying too hard. Kind of like whomever wrote this.

Maybe [i]you[/i] wrote it.

Edited by Ardus

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1303619743' post='2698239']
You're trying too hard. Kind of like whomever wrote this.

Maybe [i]you[/i] wrote it.
[/quote]

Oh noes! You caught me red handed :ph34r:

Actually I wasn't trying at all, it was 'sarcasm.' (Like I did above :awesome:)

Someday I am going to form an alliance and the Anonymous Author is just my kind of recruit. If anyone finds out who wrote this, please let me know so my potential future micro can get in a war for poaching this amazing author.

Thank you Ardus for sharing.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1303532081' post='2697395']
The sheer length of it is impressive enough. I mean, you have to stop and ask yourself how much time goes into writing something like this.

I'd pin a medal on them just for the entertainment value.
[/quote]

Seconded! I don't know why people are complaining it is too long, it is just chock full of comedy gold:

[quote]
While we would be ignorant to claim that we haven't taken great damage, we have doled out tenfold what we have withstood.

I think Schattenmann wants to destroy GOONs, VE, and rule Planet Bob, in that order, and he's going to use us to do it. While I have no disagreement on the first two, his role is not to be king of the world, and Pacifica does not need to share power with someone who tried and nearly succeeded in destroying her.

Umbrella has taken major damage as well,

VE, however, wouldn't have the support of the rest of PB, as the majority of those alliances don't like Xiph and GOD. If we can find a way to do that while we keep our victorious defense against DH and FAN going,

It will not be easy, but if anything I have full faith that our Diplomatic Corps are the best in the entire world and our military strategy is far superior to anything the other side can muster.

People want to back a winner for their own satisfaction and their own safety, and once we show that we are what we thought they were, they will come and throw themselves at our feet.

And one last, last note, we should reach out to the neutrals and let them know that we will be taking no action against them. I'm sure they still harbor resentment against us for the Woodstock Massacre and will be wary of a rising Pacifica. We need to assure them that our resuming control of the world will not hinder their existence in any way. Besides, while we've all been fighting and rebuilding, GPA and the like have been able to grow without restrictions. [b]We're not going to be able to do anything about them until we've vanquished everyone else.[/b][/quote]

I can't see this as being written by a Pacifican; it's got a jab at virtually everyone mentioned, including the neutrals tacked onto the end. I agree with whoever said the author tried way too hard. :P

[quote name='King Baloneous' timestamp='1303541649' post='2697570']
this isn't at all the correct use of the word 'pedantic'.
[/quote]

The person who wrote this misspelled 'commode'. -_-

[quote name='Daeryon' timestamp='1303563140' post='2697682']
I'm just amazed that someone would spend all that time writing that only to get so many things wrong.

But they got one thing right, TPF rocks.
:war:
[/quote]

Wait a minute. TPF is just about the only group that isn't denigrated or insulted in this entire piece. Also the author took the trouble to take a swipe at Peggy Sue...we might have a feathered fiend on our hands. <_<

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1303580744' post='2697843']
I'm regretting just skimming through this on my first time through. Every time I look at it more carefully, I get more gems.

Uh oh, looks like I'm in deep trouble :unsure:
[/quote]

You missed this one:

[quote]I want even mentioning the name FAN in private to be punishable.[/quote]

THOUGHTCRIME!!! :o

I'd pay the person who wrote this $3M and 50 tech if they write one for the other side, MK,VE,whoever. This was wonderful :popcorn: materiel!

[quote name='Mirreille' timestamp='1303623014' post='2698285']
You missed this one:
[/quote]

[quote]
I want even mentioning the name FAN in private to be punishable.
[/quote]

Welp, better pack my bags. Guess I'll be expelled.

[quote][color=#1C2837]DOOMHOUSE (MUSHROOM KINGDOM, UMBRELLA, GOONs)

They are the lead terrorists who attacked Pacifica. [/quote][/color]
[color=#1C2837]
[/color]
[color=#1C2837]
[/color]
[color=#1C2837]To be fair, the Doomhouse [i]was[/i] built on an ancient terrorist burial camp. It only makes sense that they'd be terrorists. [/color]

[quote name='Mirreille' timestamp='1303623014' post='2698285']
Wait a minute. TPF is just about the only group that isn't denigrated or insulted in this entire piece. Also the author took the trouble to take a swipe at Peggy Sue...we might have a feathered fiend on our hands. <_<
[/quote]
Oh no, we've been found out!