My Fellow Pacificans

Ardus

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1303535884' post='2697500']
It was pretty low quality, I mean hell, I'm not that great of a writer but it looks like MK enslaved one of their third graders in a detention room (looks HoT worthy) to write some horribly propagandized nonsense about the 'ebil NPO.'

I was expecting more from you MK, I mean really, after reading the first few sentences I went from a 'slight/minor' questioning of NPO (was only trying to keep an open mind too) to a "wow, this was as saddening as MK calling TOP in to fight Legion." :v:

At least provide me with effort filled attempts rather then half wit trash.
[/quote]
The "effort" included one copy and one paste. I know who made this as much as you do.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I am sure it definitely didn't come from anyone who has a clue as to who/what the NPO is about, I also don't believe it came from GOONS or MK.

I hope whoever did it had fun and is enjoying all the attention; it may be the only attention they ever get in this game. Although I would think it would be more satisfying to identify themselves so as to get the credit.

Oh...by the way, no one from the NPO would ever use !@#$%*; that's what you use when you want something to get out in less than 15 minutes.

[size="1"]Edited by Seth, therapist[/size]

Edited by TrotskysRevenge

Piggyback unto the winning side? We had no such intention of doing at any point during this war. To suggest that even is sort of insulting. Our only entrance would have been if TOP had been attacked and had requested our assistance. By our I mean IRON specifically, not duckroll.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303535670' post='2697491']
this garbage was probably written by someone in MK/GOONS with waaaaaay too much time on their hands[/quote]
[i]They have wronged me and my friends.[/i]

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1303536612' post='2697511']
To suggest that even is sort of insulting.
[/quote]

I believe that insulting everybody was kinda the point for whoever came up with that text.

I don't think MK or GOONS wrote this either. Its far too eloquent to be written by one of these terrorists! :awesome:

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1303536788' post='2697516']
You're presuming it was intended for the Body Republic.
[/quote]

You are presuming a member of NPO wrote it.

Edited by Charles Stuart

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1303536841' post='2697517']
I don't think MK or GOONS wrote this either. Its far too eloquent to be written by one of these terrorists! :awesome:
[/quote]
Our language is [i]suicide bombers[/i]. That's why Mushquaeda has been doing so much talking lately.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1303536788' post='2697516']
You're presuming it was intended for the Body Republic.
[/quote]

You think our IO's have the attention span to read something that long?

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1303536612' post='2697511']
Our only entrance would have been if TOP had been attacked and had requested our assistance. By our I mean IRON specifically, not duckroll.
[/quote]

Heh.

As to the topic at hand. Such a detailed,and inaccurate, report on their allies abilities to fight and of how they should take back the red sphere from those monsters, and all to be given to the body republic for consumption! I'm going to put this in the "Not NPO Made" pile.

Being on Planet Bob and spinning around the star gets quite boring, NPO, can you please let everyone focus on someone else for a day, Wouldn't that be a nice change?

Edited by the dakotans

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1303537082' post='2697521']
[/quote]
A collective ADHD [i]would[/i] explain many of Pacifica's recent actions.

[quote name='He Who Has No Name' timestamp='1303536739' post='2697514']
Sure is nice to have somebody thinking of us so much.
[/quote]
Us too... its been too long where we have had an entire thread on the OWF devoted to us. After getting them weekly if not daily for so many years it gets lonely when we have to wait months for the crazies to target us again.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1303537082' post='2697521']
[/quote]
Hey now that's not.... oooh Shiny!

[quote]Besides, while we've all been fighting and rebuilding, GPA and the like have been able to grow without restrictions. [b][i]We're not going to be able to do anything about them until we've vanquished everyone else[/i][/b].[/quote]

This statement leads me to believe that this article was not written by any Pacifican who is influential or has any power. I could be wrong, but I'd be surprised if I was.

Also the Schatt stuff about his hate for GOONS and VE was pretty good. Oh and the FAN stuff, that was entertaining as well.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1303537995' post='2697531']
A collective ADHD [i]would[/i] explain many of Pacifica's recent actions.
[/quote]
I believe I have made multiple requests by this point, that people stop forcing fluids through my nasal passages with posts like this.

But, for the entertainment value, can you tell me what recent actions those might be? Let's be generous and say "recent" is defined as "within the past year." Aaaaaaannd GO!

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1303540199' post='2697555']
This statement leads me to believe that this article was not written by any Pacifican who is influential or has any power. I could be wrong, but I'd be surprised if I was.

Also the Schatt stuff about his hate for GOONS and VE was pretty good. Oh and the FAN stuff, that was entertaining as well.
[/quote]
IDK, it kinda screams to me that it was written by some outsider, trying to bring up a whole lot of history to make the argument that NPO never changed.

It's one thing for a madman to make reference to all of NPO Pre-Karma history in one gigantic fakepost, but it's entirely another to pretend that this isn't some fool trying to make NPO look bad by fakeposting nonsense.

Seriously, it's sad, how big names on the other side are so desperate for a PR win after so many losses, that they would parrot this nonsense as the official position of the Order. Is this [i]seriously[/i] the best you have?

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1303539666' post='2697553']
[b]For those of us who bother to read the whole thing,[/b] I think it is rather obvious it was not written by anyone of consequence.
[/quote]

May your brave army of one always find shelter in these desolated lands...

[quote]
Besides, while we've all been fighting and rebuilding, GPA and the like have been able to grow without restrictions. We're not going to be able to do anything about them until we've vanquished everyone else.
[/quote]

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1303540199' post='2697555']
[/quote]

Gods, I missed that when I skimmed over it. GPA? That is so incredibly cliche.

[quote]
The reasons they gave for this unprovoked action have been inconsistent at best and flat-out hypocritical at the base of it, ranging from expecting us to enter the conflict between the New Polar Order and the Pandora's Box bloc, of which Umbrella and GOONs are members, to attacking us for not entering the war, to the most pedantic and immature of reasons, “we don't like you.”
[/quote]

this isn't at all the correct use of the word 'pedantic'.