Imperial Diplomatic Dispatch from the New Pacific Order

iamthey

[center][img]http://imgur.com/VvV77.png[/img]

[size="7"][color="#FF0000"][b]Imperial Dispatch Regarding the Red Nation Union[/b][/color][/size][/center]

As the Red Nation Union has disbanded our agreement with them is now void. To this end we are now giving public notice that the AA remains under our protection for the next seven days. Those that remain on the AA have been informed, and it is recommended that they make preparations prior to the expiration of protection.

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1292991463' post='2549197']
So wait. Are you protecting them or not? I really can't tell. Maybe you should write the entire thing in that giant bold red. Just so I can find it.
[/quote]

I think that'll only be necessary if you and NEW peace out within the next 7 days :P

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1292991463' post='2549197']
So wait. Are you protecting them or not? I really can't tell. Maybe you should write the entire thing in that giant bold red. Just so I can find it.
[/quote]

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1292992456' post='2549215']
I think that'll only be necessary if you and NEW peace out within the next 7 days :P
[/quote]

Oh come on now, lets be nicer than that. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Shellhound' timestamp='1292996072' post='2549305']
I see no disbandment notice from them yet you're considering your treaty null which obviously makes them a valid raid target!
[/quote]
:ph34r:

They gave notice to us; they are not obligated to give notice on the OWF.