Many dreams come true and some have silver linings. I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.

utUhNLa.jpg

7qXrpNe.png

For those that missed it InGen Corporation recently announced their existence. Kashmir affirms that we're protecting them and their advancement of technology and the human race.

R2TXZrL.gif

Additionally, Kashmir is proud to announce that we'll be protecting COBRA as well as they seek to wrap this world in their coils. They'll confirm at their leisure but in doing so they bid adieu to the Libertarian Party of Cyber Nations.

giphy.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better you kick rocks now then we find out later your a bunch of cowards and traitors. Enjoy watching your garbage protectors get their teeth kicked in. They can't even protect themselves how can they protect you? Well either way we are better off with out you.

I see you joined TCA as well. That really says a lot when you click up with not only the dumbist, but most cowardly group of garbage men planetbob has ever seen.

I will raid you one day so you might as well hit me first. I'm going to turn your lower tiers into a circus. You can believe that. Have fun now because it's comming.

I wish nothing but the worst for you, kashqueer, and TCA. Cowards traitors, and a collective bunch of just garbage.

Better you kick rocks now then we find out later your a bunch of cowards and traitors. Enjoy watching your garbage protectors get their teeth kicked in. They can't even protect themselves how can they protect you? Well either way we are better off with out you.

I see you joined TCA as well. That really says a lot when you click up with not only the dumbist, but most cowardly group of garbage men planetbob has ever seen.

I will raid you one day so you might as well hit me first. I'm going to turn your lower tiers into a circus. You can believe that. Have fun now because it's comming.

I wish nothing but the worst for you, kashqueer, and TCA. Cowards traitors, and a collective bunch of just garbage.

As Secretary General of TCA I'm not aware that COBRA is a member of our illustrious organization of doom (yet).

Nope. you have a peace with TCA to uphold. Not that COBRA is part of that...

I'm not going to post in this thread after this message. Just know this. I hate cowards and I hate traitors and treason and I will not tolerate any of it. You made a pact with us, and you broke our trust. I dont have to uphold anything. I do what I do because I want to. I don't care who protects who and have zero regard for treaties that don't involve aNiMaLz. If aNiMaLz wont let me raid you when I feel like it I'll leave. Either way I'll make sure you pay the price of a traitor.

I'm not going to post in this thread after this message. Just know this. I hate cowards and I hate traitors and treason and I will not tolerate any of it. You made a pact with us, and you broke our trust. I dont have to uphold anything. I do what I do because I want to. I don't care who protects who and have zero regard for treaties that don't involve aNiMaLz. If aNiMaLz wont let me raid you when I feel like it I'll leave. Either way I'll make sure you pay the price of a traitor.

Arguably if there was "treason" it was first committed by Inquisitor Severus who was a foreign officer in Supernova-X and Doomsphere affiliate. Instead of becoming closer to Doom, COBRA begin acting more and more erratically, aligning with LPCN and voting against my senator on brown, until this change of leadership took place.

SNX is thankful to Kashmir for assisting COBRA in stabilizing the AA and we formally recognize the new government of COBRA.

Arguably if there was "treason" it was first committed by Inquisitor Severus who was a foreign officer in Supernova-X and Doomsphere affiliate. Instead of becoming closer to Doom, COBRA begin acting more and more erratically, aligning with LPCN and voting against my senator on brown, until this change of leadership took place.

SNX is thankful to Kashmir for assisting COBRA in stabilizing the AA and we formally recognize the new government of COBRA.

Your recognition is most appreciated. 

We have much to discuss in the way of new deals to drive the economy. 

Get outta town. 

I still have a bone to pick with you anyway.

I broke no such trust. LPC on the other hand....explain your spy attacks on Kash 

On 10/1/2015???

Edited by Lucius Optimus

How dare you.

This is awesome. Welcome to the groovy side COBRA and InGen! I promise I won't subject you to my awful poetry and limericks. :D

LOL and I'll make sure to drop my tech deals and feed them delicious aid. Would be worth the temporary slowing of my economy to see you burn Sir Kindling. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

I like this announcement.  Kashmir is better people than they want the world to know.

Oops.  Sorry.  I forgot I wasn't supposed to tell anybody that...

Anyway, does anybody else hear the lyrics to "Crazy Train" whenever Sir Kindle talks?

o/Kush

What was the process you guys used to remove Inquisitor Severus from his leadership position and from the alliance? Normally unless you have someone's password, that should be impossible. From what I've heard, it seems his removal from power was done through illegitimate means & essentially the AA has been hijacked by outsiders.

Do the majority of COBRA support this or is this just Lucius Optimus (Who was VV until this hijacking of COBRA) trying to push COBRA in this backwards direction?