Many dreams come true and some have silver linings. I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know who is more Libertarian than Kashmir? Myself. 

For Kashmir trying to get sanctions placed on others is often their first response when they realize someone plans to fight back, disrupting trade circles for many. We are Anti-Sanction and always will be.

Do you know who is more Libertarian than Kashmir? Myself. 

For Kashmir trying to get sanctions placed on others is often their first response when they realize someone plans to fight back, disrupting trade circles for many. We are Anti-Sanction and always will be.

Are you talking about Thorgrum?

Everyone who has ever fought them. Me and Sigrun are still sanctioned on yellow. By now the sanctions are gone everywhere else.

I just hope your realize that if you do start gaining multiple senate seats and you start pissing off major powers and not just Kashmir, you will be opening a whole new can of worms that might be unpleasant to more than just yourself and your followers.

I just hope your realize that if you do start gaining multiple senate seats and you start pissing off major powers and not just Kashmir, you will be opening a whole new can of worms that might be unpleasant to more than just yourself and your followers.

lol Tywin, Relax.

Reading is my strong point.  Writing just isn't yours.  Everything about you is a headache.  Please stop.  Whatever you are doing, just stop.

Even when I'm not posting I see you guys still posting about me on a continuous basis, still feeling sore over SRA not surviving the last war?

Even when I'm not posting I see you guys still posting about me on a continuous basis, still feeling sore over SRA not surviving the last war?

SRA did not "aurvive" the last war, as SRA was Walsh's baby, and he asked us to re-brand. Had Walsh still been around, it would still be SRA. Just clarifying... 

SRA did not "aurvive" the last war, as SRA was Walsh's baby, and he asked us to re-brand. Had Walsh still been around, it would still be SRA. Just clarifying... 

SRA being the main focus of attack from our side didn't contribute to the decision to rebrand in the middle of a war? Seemed like an attempt to lower the focus on SRA/Stripes in the war, which was central to the conflict after III% peaced out.

SRA being the main focus of attack from our side didn't contribute to the decision to rebrand in the middle of a war? Seemed like an attempt to lower the focus on SRA/Stripes in the war, which was central to the conflict after III% peaced out.

100% no affect what-so-ever. When Walsh left, he posted that he was leaving and asked that Xanth re-brand the alliance. It's not a "text post" but a picture document, and said document has discussion of moderation things, which are meant for a section other than this, or I'd post it.

Similarly, his parting words were sort of meant for SRA and its members, not the public... and no that's not a cop out.

Edit - spelling and added stuff

Edited by gowfanatic

100% no affect what-so-ever. When Walsh left, he posted that he was leaving and asked that Xanth re-brand the alliance. It's not a "text post" but a picture document, and said document has discussion of moderation things, which are meant for a section other than this, or I'd post it. 

If you can send it to me via PM, I would be interested in seeing this.

I was actually mistaken, Walsh's farewell letter can actually be found on the SRA wikia:

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Screaming_Red_Asses

It's just under the portion of the Dream war. 

Thanks for posting that, I haven't seen it until now. I'm glad we were able to give him a fight worthy of his exit and he had fun with that.

Before he got deleted, I felt like progress was being made diplomatically with him saying he was a Libertarian, etc. Although his disappearance ended any plans he might of had to work towards an eventual peace. So its a shame he got deleted and I think peace likely would of been reached a few months sooner if he was still around.

and you lost horribly and accomplished nothing.

I think you mean that's what your side did. III% didn't keep their seat, SRA is no more & I don't see Stripes trying to spin it into a victory. I defended my Senate Seat and pushed back all invaders who wanted to keep fighting past that for various reasons.. I'm not even sure what you guys were fighting for, but I doubt you got it.

In an alliance war, the goal isn't to burn every single alliance who gets involved down to the ground. Each war would take forever if that process starts all over again each time another alliance hops in. It didn't take long for Kashmir to decide you wanted white peace after you fully engaged our side, which you had been avoiding up until a week or so before offering peace.

Edited by Methrage

I think you mean that's what your side did. III% didn't keep their seat, SRA is no more & I don't see Stripes trying to spin it into a victory. I defended my Senate Seat and pushed back all invaders who wanted to keep fighting past that for various reasons.. I'm not even sure what you guys were fighting for, but I doubt you got it.

In an alliance war, the goal isn't to burn every single alliance who gets involved down to the ground. Each war would take forever if that process starts all over again each time another alliance hops in. It didn't take long for Kashmir to decide you wanted white peace after you fully engaged our side, which you had been avoiding up until a week or so before offering peace.

It's really disingenuous to claim SRA doesn't exist and mention Stripes in the same sentence.

But of course, you've never studied your Three I's.

You can look at it any way you wish, and we will look at it the way it was, an overwhelming victory with all objectives achieved.

there is nothing more to say.

Hey, it's that objective reality again. Will he ever see it? Right there in front of his face?

Meth, do you smoke meth before you post?  I can't figure out if you are the dumbest person in this world, so some sort of genius who is deliberately moronic in an elaborate attempt to grab attention.  As far as I can tell, the OP has absolutely nothing to do with you; however, you have hijacked another thread (this one and others), in an attempt to make it about you.  Please quit rehashing your personal anxieties, fears, or whatever it is you are doing.  Seriously, I was attempting to be polite when I asked you to please stop.  Now, just shut your mouth, your unclever troll.

Edit:  My feelings were clear enough so I edited for clarity.

Edited by smurthwaite