Many dreams come true and some have silver linings. I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.

What was the process you guys used to remove Inquisitor Severus from his leadership position and from the alliance? Normally unless you have someone's password, that should be impossible. From what I've heard, it seems his removal from power was done through illegitimate means & essentially the AA has been hijacked by outsiders.

Do the majority of COBRA support this or is this just Lucius Optimus (Who was VV until this hijacking of COBRA) trying to push COBRA in this backwards direction?

Because not being in permanent warfare I'd a backwards step. By god do you listen to the stuff you post? I am generally curious now.

Best of luck on a fine move COBRA kashmir will treat you well.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because not being in permanent warfare I'd a backwards step. By god do you listen to the stuff you post? I am generally curious now.

Best of luck on a fine move COBRA kashmir will treat you well.

COBRA received zero assistance from "Doom" when they were under heavy attacks from GOONS and Junka claims Inquisitor Severus was a member of the TCA as well, so "this might be progress" if they want a protector who is only interested in how COBRA can serve them and who doesn't give a shit about COBRA when they are under attack.

Although mainly what I'm interested in is how they removed Inquisitor Severus from the alliance, since the methods I'm hearing were used to remove him I think would be considered an extremely underhanded tactic by anyone's standards & unacceptable even to those who are in favor of using all in-game available methods of combat available to them as long as it doesn't involve hacking of forums, CN accounts, etc.

If the membership of COBRA favors this new direction, then we're probably better off without. However I haven't heard of any legitimate process by which their previous leader was removed or opinions from COBRA on this beyond the new guy claiming to be the leader and the previous leader who brought COBRA into the LPC. So at the moment I don't recognize this "new COBRA gov" until we learn more about how the previous leader got removed and what the members of COBRA want.

COBRA received zero assistance from "Doom" when they were under heavy attacks from GOONS and Junka claims Inquisitor Severus was a member of the TCA as well, so "this might be progress" if they want a protector who is only interested in how COBRA can serve them and who doesn't give a !@#$ about COBRA when they are under attack.

Although mainly what I'm interested in is how they removed Inquisitor Severus from the alliance, since the methods I'm hearing were used to remove him I think would be considered an extremely underhanded tactic by anyone's standards & unacceptable even to those who are in favor of using all in-game available methods of combat available to them as long as it doesn't involve hacking of forums, CN accounts, etc.

If the membership of COBRA favors this new direction, then we're probably better off without. However I haven't heard of any legitimate process by which their previous leader was removed or opinions from COBRA on this beyond the new guy claiming to be the leader and the previous leader who brought COBRA into the LPC. So at the moment I don't recognize this "new COBRA gov" until we learn more about how the previous leader got removed and what the members of COBRA want.

I wouldn't make to much fuss about it Methrage. COBRA apparently thinks I don't qualify as a leader, so be it. This gives me a chance to start fresh.

Hello Methrage, I did not say Inquisitor was a member of TCA, rather he was a part of the SNX foreign officer program, which allows friends (not necessarily allies) of SNX to participate in our internal activities.

Yes just to clear things up, I was never a member of TCA.

LPC members/loyalists are free to join Limitless Nexus, a new AA established under the leadership of Inquisitor Severus (which is loyal to the LPC) or continue supporting the LPC from AAs which allow them to.

We helped COBRA with the rogue attacks from Blackenburg before he went back to the Kashmir AA for peace, as well as with GOONS. Loyalty can't be stolen just by stealing an AA.The LPC looks forward to good relations with those in Cobra who will continue to support us and those who don't want this trick by Kashmir/Doom to decide their fates & wish to join us on a LPC AA. We fully welcome all LPC Members in COBRA who disagree with the OP about leaving the LPC to stay in our ranks.

Edited by Methrage

No idea what I just read but welcome to the inner circle cobra and o/ kashmir 

Are we at war with meth again?meth at war with goons?tca still pulling strings? So !@#$@#$  confusing.

lol at your confusion. Don't strain yourself trying to think to much. :P

Escalation to some is apparently the only route one can take to protect an alliance. Sure, it's one way, and can be effective at that, but continuing a prolonged conflict with GOONS does COBRA precisely zero favors. It may further others' agendas, sure, and allow them to vie for the attention they crave, but ultimately it does little for COBRA. But I guess for them this isn't about COBRA now is it?

Diplomacy can be just as effective. In this case, more, given it will spare COBRA the months of war that others constantly attract. That they constantly seek. But again, this isn't about COBRA for them, is it?

Methrage, you can grasp at straws all you like and bellyache at the fact that we're not assisting you in your war with GOONS. Have you really lost sight of why you entered in the first place? This isn't about you, your ego, and your agenda. This was about COBRA. For Kashmir, this is about COBRA.

Withdrawal from the LPCN was very much a necessary condition for COBRA, and after continued discussion the new leadership has seen the merit in doing so. But unlike you, Methrage, we don't require those affiliated with us support a certain senator at threat of castigation and violence. Whereas they'll eventually, even if not entirely, make the move back to yellow, COBRA is free to reside on whichever sphere they choose and vote for whichever candidate(s) they choose. Why in those regards we're more libertarian than you!