MI6 FA update

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what I'm really looking for, Joe?  A valid reason why TOP and Sheep Inc. can't successfully work together.  The thing is, I just don't see any reason for it not to happen.

Have your people call mine.

Do you know what I'm really looking for, Joe?  A valid reason why TOP and Sheep Inc. can't successfully work together.  The thing is, I just don't see any reason for it not to happen.

Have your people call mine.

We'll be in touch.

I have made my peace offering to TOP.

Johan be praised. 

Garrr dammit, MI6 got Hoo!!!! You better treat Snr Gerbil Lover right you hear me  <_<

It was MI6 or start an alliance with myself, Starfox, and Schattenman as triumvirate*. The world is a safer place with me in MI6, my friend.

*While amusing, this isn't actually true.

It was MI6 or start an alliance with myself, Starfox, and Schattenman as triumvirate*. The world is a safer place with me in MI6, my friend.

*While amusing, this isn't actually true.

This is unfortunate. Damn near every quality leader who has joined MI6 has morphed into an insufferable douche. Honestly, Hoo, there's a reason so many people simply can't stand them. You should've done your research.

This is unfortunate. Damn near every quality leader who has joined MI6 has morphed into an insufferable !@#$%. Honestly, Hoo, there's a reason so many people simply can't stand them. You should've done your research.

He fits right in. You should try it KZ, I think you'd like us.

This is unfortunate. Damn near every quality leader who has joined MI6 has morphed into an insufferable !@#$%. Honestly, Hoo, there's a reason so many people simply can't stand them. You should've done your research.

Exactly which quality leaders joining MI6 have you been back for?

That's just the normal hate we all develop when the the person does something that doesn't fit what you want then to do. It's hilarious to see people go from ass kissing mode to refusing to talk to someone like it's their arch nemesis just because someone dared to have a different opnion or joined the "wrong" side.

Van Hoo III: future insufferable &^%$#

I've been gone far too long to do much research, but I'm pretty sure that no matter what alliance I chose, there would be people out there that hated it. So far, I haven't seen anything internally that makes me think that they are a poor choice or a bad fit for me.

Van Hoo III: future insufferable &^%$#

There are those who would contend that that already happened a long time ago. :P

I think the opposite applies and you should visit. MI6 possibly has too many cooks to reach their full potential but their embassy is one of my favourite places to visit.

I think the opposite applies and you should visit. MI6 possibly has too many cooks to reach their full potential but their embassy is one of my favourite places to visit.

Well, to be fair, Chim is an insufferable !@#$%. He's also a tyrant who is forcing me to actually build my nation.

It's like he doesn't know me at all.

This is unfortunate. Damn near every quality leader who has joined MI6 has morphed into an insufferable !@#$%. 

You know in another thread where we signed a brown treaty with one of your treaty mates you posted that SNX is a pile of trash. Which is ironic b/c we are far more active than your alliance.

So, I have to ask. Have you joined MI6 lately?

Kingzog has relegated himself to going around and trash talking everyone not on his side. He's become a cheerleader and his opinion is quite diminished from where it used to be.

Really should focus on internal issues as opposed to everyone else.