Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Letum

A lot of words for a DoW, you could of slimmed it down to "doom squad failed its offensive in making invicta call in allies so let's try this maybe that would work".

Their "pride" is stopping from calling in allies for "official" support. Then you have to take into account of how many shots in the mouth they've taken to get those ghosts.

I was literally asking for odds in our private channel that some noob would do this. If only I had taken the 8:2 odds, I would have made a good many dollars.

11/15/2006 12:01:18 PM (2,920 days old) Yup, damn those pesky noobs. Kinda makes you wonder what kind of leadership is in SNX. Edited by rileyaddaff

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was once a member of the New Pacific Order. How far it has fallen to fight on behalf of the same people who sanctioned a prominent member.

Yep. We've all turned into a bunch of bourgeois lulzists.
Also, what the hell are you talking about?

Anyway,
o/ War :D

I think he's saying that you count as a prominent member now. Congratulations!

I think that might be twisting the truth just a little bit

*Caladin thought for a moment that there might have been someone else to fall foul of the pink sphere :P

The OP is hilarious, especially when coupled with Letums response to Dajobo. You came in on an oA? Please. One SNX noob declaring a war doesn't warrant a full on declaration on them from Umb and NPO. You say that both sides wanted this war.. well that is your issue. There isn't two sides. You just declared on the part of polar sphere that wants nothing to do with yalls war.

The OP would've made sense if directed at platysphere, but you can't declare on them because you might lose by hitting them first (without Umb on your side).

NPO saw victory with Umb and took it because you guys are pussies to be honest. NPO, Umb, ODN, and DBDC are so scared to lose a war its hilarious. Theres only a handful of alliances I can respect on that side. NG is the only one that comes to mind honestly... and as much as I hate to say it, NSO.

The last 5 major wars have been (clear) losses for polarsphere to anyone seriously paying attention and the rest of you laugh at them for shitty WCs and peace mode and yet you continue to roll them.

You don't want a real war, you want to pretend to have a real war. It's no different than the curbstomps of yesteryear.

That said I hate the rest of you too. Well most of you.

The end.

The OP is hilarious, especially when coupled with Letums response to Dajobo. You came in on an oA? Please. One SNX noob declaring a war doesn't warrant a full on declaration on them from Umb and NPO. You say that both sides wanted this war.. well that is your issue. There isn't two sides. You just declared on the part of polar sphere that wants nothing to do with yalls war.

Getting some flashbacks from earlier this year. This great.

"DS should be ashamed for not acting with a CB. How dare they do something simply because they want too."

"DBDC, Umb, and Pacifica, should be ashamed for acting on such a junk CB. If they were any sort of decent they'd have spared everyone's time and just stated they were hitting SNX because they wanted too. "

Y'all certainly are a fickle mob...

Whatever it is, it's definitely better than the one for the last war.

Anyway,
o/ Pacifica

Both are pretty much identical to be honest.

Sucks to be SNX, you know you have questionable allies when you get attacked for things that happened before you existed. 

I'm not even on a side and I wouldn't mind hitting SNX simply for having him as a founder, the fact he is THAT bad for PR would normally be a wake up call.

Every single war in the history of our war has argubly been fought on !@#$%^&* pretenses, it comes down to can you get away with fighting said war under those pretenses?

[11:16.14] <Letum[afk]> We don't have a CB

It is the unfortunate nature of war that it draws in people who want no part with the overall rivalry. We, and a lot of our allies with close links to xx were in that position last year. SNX is in it this time around. It sucks, and SNX do not deserve the pain coming to them. I can completely sympathise with them, given how I felt in the last war.

But this is how coalitions are, and how they have always been. There is never a "good" side and a "bad" side. We all just fight for a chosen allegiances.

Having talked with NpO representatives at lenght during the last few months I would have expected you guys to realize this (or something similar to this, didn't expect NPO to be in the lead) was coming, and that it was your own doing in a certain fashion.

I realized Doomsphere had it out for us, since apparently we're the only alliance with the courage and pride to fight back against them. I did not think the the rest of you were so craven (or perhaps short-sighted) as to actually join up with them just to satisfy some kind of grudge from last war. Especially considering that their larger nations are only going to get to fight one round or so, while the rest of us can fight a nice war of attrition for the next 4 months. The winners of the this war will be first in line to be completely dominated by Doomsphere...possibly until the end of the Cyberverse. So have fun with that.

Especially considering that their larger nations are only going to get to fight one round or so, while the rest of us can fight a nice war of attrition for the next 4 months. The winners of the this war will be first in line to be completely dominated by Doomsphere...possibly until the end of the Cyberverse. So have fun with that.

so much this. DBDC will blow all Polarsphere upper down after 2 weeks and thethe top 250 will be filled with DBDC "allies" and neutrals.