Holding Steady

Alexio15

CufdJXC.png

In the years dating before the 13th of September 2014 BC thrived an alliance of might, justice, and valor. Holding up the very Earth is a tough job for a titan. Gods feared their mighty power as the titans were released upon the planet of Digiteria. The titans faced internal conflict, splinters, and the sad loss of the members who had a sense for the dramatics. Alas without mistakes to learn from we would not have honed Atlas into what it is today. Through stability, strength, experience, and a friendly community we have created an alliance that will last the ages.

It is on this day that Atlas has survived its first year in cybernations. Throughout the year we have developed many political and social ties and met many terrific people both within and outside of the alliance. Home is where the heart is, and although we lost many valuable members we at Atlas strive to make new strides toward an inclusive and welcoming community that all can enjoy be it members or diplomats. 

It goes without saying that we wouldn’t be here without the support of our members. It is the membership that made the alliance what it is today through respect for one’s fellow member and loyalty to the alliance itself. With overwhelming support through the best of times and the worst of times the loyalty of our kinship has pushed the administration toward prosperity and new found goals toward the progress of Atlas. As leader of Atlas I am proud to say that every single member past and present has had a huge hand in shaping Atlas and what it is today, from the group of original founders that helped get the Titans lifting. To the members that have been there to support the heavy weight that holding up the world has borne on our shoulders. 

Now there have been a few changes that we did not announce on the OWF because we wanted to do it in one go, now there have been a lot of positives for Atlas in the last few months. First off we pushed past the 2mNS barrier which eluded us for so long since our inception, and we have continued growing solidly that we are now rapidly gaining on the 3mNS mark. 

tumblr_nbwum9TlGk1s8a208o1_500.png

Also Atlas had a change in government set up we changed the hierarchy to a Presidential system. We kept the Chancellor and Director positions the same and brought back the Chancellery of Culture, as well as making Finance its own Chancellery instead of a subsidiary of Internal Affairs. 

Current Atlas Government
President: Alexio
Vice President: SlimCad

Chancellor of Foreign Affairs: Saxplayer
Director of Foreign Affairs: Vacant

Chancellor of Defense: JohnHenryHolliday
Director of Defense: Vacant

Chancellor of Internal Affairs: Blazin
Director of Internal Affairs: Cyradis
Director of Recruitment: Vacant
Director of Education: Drivindeath

Chancellor of Finance: nawnutnakawedb
Director of Finance: Grealind

Chancellor of Culture: Cupcake
Director of Culture: King Georges III

Also credit for this announcement goes to Dorian Martell

Edited by Alexio15

Chancellor of Foreign Affairs: Saxplayer
Director of Foreign Affairs: Vacant

An alliance that doesn't have an overabundance of people trying to do FA?  That's probably a good thing.

Edited by Facade

Yeah my application will have to be re-opened or do I even have to do one this time when LPH fails (lol we got Rey so it shouldn't be long), I expect a parade for me coming back.

o7 Atlas

Glad to see you guys grew up and got rid of the problems. SlimCad is clearly the one doing all the work here, Alexio can't even type an announcement. 

Yeah my application will have to be re-opened or do I even have to do one this time when LPH fails (lol we got Rey so it shouldn't be long), I expect a parade for me coming back.

o7 Atlas

Glad to see you guys grew up and got rid of the problems. SlimCad is clearly the one doing all the work here, Alexio can't even type an announcement. 

That can be arranged ;)