Notice of Disbandment

Unified.png

Official Notice of Disbandment

It is with a heavy heart that I stand before you all on this quiet October night. For tonight I must announce the disbandment of my Alliance, Unified Confederation of Nations, 1 year and 8 months after our DoE. In this time we have seen success and hardship. We have made friends and enemies. Most important of all, we made a place that we were comfortable calling home. Sadly though, like all things that are born, we must also die.

For months we have been plagued by internal issues. With inactivity setting upon us like a cancer and our numbers shrinking, I have decided it is best to move on. I would like to personally thank the original founding members, JD, Nammers, Reg, Eumir, Darth Drew, hasansohel, and President Hardin. We suffered severe differences in our time but I am honored to have embarked on a journey with you all none the less. My thanks to Sarah, JD, Nam, Reg muffins, Beanpole, Domina, Muffins, Avengal, Blahgory, Tuffie, Bago, Flikr, and all other UCoN'ers past and present for having trusted me with the power of leadership. I am proud to have stood by you all.

Thank you Allies!

Although we have never been more then a micro, UCoN has been blessed to have the best allies we could ever have asked for.

To the Union of Communist Republics- Thank you for being that crazy dose of communist that helped us keep our democratic roots in check even after we abandoned them.

To the Viridian Entente- Thank you for paving the way for us to enter the EQ war, we had a helluva time and were honored to be involved.

To the Christian Coalition of Countries- CCC I have an especially hard time with what to say for you guys. Our relationship has never been overly strong but you have (quite possibly more then any other) been there for us when we needed it. If you ever need anything I may be of assistance with, just ask.

To them crazy Wombats- MW you rock. I could leave this thank you at that and I know you'd know what I mean. However I will continue to gabb on for a minute haha. You have by far been the craziest sack of nutbags I have ever had the pleasure of rolling with. For the countless laughs, the steadfast support, and the stern smacks in the head from Empress when I needed them, I thank you. PS: Thank you HowlinMad for always living up to your name and thank you Demonic for being a Bro!

To the Darkest of Templars- DT you took us on when legacy was no more. You watched as we sided against EQ, you have seen us build up to be beat down, then do it again. You have never questioned our motives. You never interfered. You stood by and let us do our thing at our own convenience. And when we needed your help or support, you stood by us 100%. You have been the very definition of what one could want in an ally. I only wish we had more time with you. I Thank you.

I believe I can speak on behalf of all UCoN'ers past and present in thanking the above listed alliances. You have made UCoN's existence a pleasurable one.

Thank you CN, for you time and your attention.

Terrence Krillins,

UCoN Founder.

o/O/UCoN\O\o  

Note: the UCoN AA will remain under DT protection for 10 days or until the AA is empty. whichever comes first.

Edited by Mr Krillins

I am going to miss you, UCoN. We had a great time together and I am glad we all got to fight along side one another.

o7 UCoN

P.S. Anytime you need a smack in the head, TK, I will always be there to gladly provide it. ;)

This announcement makes me a sad panda. 

o/ UCoN  

o/ Supreme Leader TK,

I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moment's gone
All my dreams, pass before my eyes, a curiosity
Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind
Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do, crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see

Dust in the wind, All we are is dust in the wind

Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away, all your money won't another minute buy

Dust in the wind, All we are is dust in the wind

you're my boy Blue...

Sad to see, if very much understandable given recent events.

I wish all of your members well in their new homes. There were some great people over yonder and it's always unfortunate to see people leave the game after these sorts of events.

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel