The return of TIO (Yes we were gone for a bit)

BPI9QGF.jpg

Last week our hosting company decided to shut down the account.. so bye bye forums.

I have moved the forums to my own host, but unfortunately had to use a 2 week old backup. So, if you registered on our forums in the last 2 weeks, you'll have to register again.

If you have recently posted OPSEC stuff that hasn't been leaked yet, please post it again. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

The new URL: http://tio.dreadworld.be

Secondly, we also switched some gov around, cause lets face it, it had been a while. Now I could post the new line-up here, but that would be too easy.

The biggest change however is that that DDL guy finally made his move (cue Skippy and Charles running around screaming 'I told you so, I knew it') and is the new Imperial High Commander.

That will be all, continue.

DDL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning to TIO: If DDL ever dislikes your future leadership and/or the moves they make, expect him to shut your forums down and assist in an illegal coup attempt- even if he hasn't been in TIO for months.

Carry on.

Careful if Bob Ilyani ever becomes leader of TOP, he'll sell your members to rogues for a taste of butt-hole and then rage-cancel all the AA's treaties and run off in a fit of pique when people take action against him ;/

Edit:  Now that that's out of the way, congrats TIO

Edited by berbers

Warning to TIO: If DDL ever dislikes your future leadership and/or the moves they make, expect him to shut your forums down and assist in an illegal coup attempt- even if he hasn't been in TIO for months.

Carry on.

I do not think you should be throwing any stones on that front Bob.

Hey wait, I was there for all of that... wow, the memories. 

Forums being disabled, or hacked or whatever the case may be are never fun and cause much uproar, so nice to hear you were able to straighten that all out.  Back to the fun then!

edit - stupid formatting...

Edited by jekalle

Careful if Bob Ilyani ever becomes leader of TOP, he'll sell your members to rogues for a taste of butt-hole and then rage-cancel all the AA's treaties and run off in a fit of pique when people take action against him ;/

Edit:  Now that that's out of the way, congrats TIO

Lol, there's some posts that Ilyani should just never make.

The biggest change however is that that DDL guy finally made his move (cue Skippy and Charles running around screaming 'I told you so, I knew it') and is the new Imperial High Commander.

On the contrary, I always offer congratulations to someone who attains what they have been seeking for so long. Congratulations...you earned it.

You are a traitorous liar DDL and if I had my way I would run you out if this place before the cancer you are spreads anymore.

Looking at the amount of members who have left recently, the anonymous TOP member who said this a few months ago has been proven correct. One could naturally assume he feels vindicated but I have the sneaking suspicion that he feels somewhat responsible for letting the cancer infect the host completely. 

Long live the Imperial High Commander.

Edited by Aegon Targaryen