The return of TIO (Yes we were gone for a bit)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, your appointment probably didn't come out of the blue. Certainly it was discussed beforehand. Maybe just the chance of you becoming emperor caused them to leave. :P

Well that's their loss then :p

The only one I can think off I made leave would be partisan, cause I wanted to promote him. Must have scared him. But seeing as he ran off without informing anyone during the days we were without forums.. who knows what excuse he had.

Well that's their loss then :P

The only one I can think off I made leave would be partisan, cause I wanted to promote him. Must have scared him. But seeing as he ran off without informing anyone during the days we were without forums.. who knows what excuse he had.

Are you sure you want to call me out DDL? You may be best off channeling your frustration at being unable to retain members into something more productive and something that has less risk of backfiring. I'll say this on the matter though: My reasons are my own but government was most certainly informed of my departure. Relevant government, at least.

Edited by Partisan

Are you sure you want to call me out DDL? You may be best off channeling your frustration at being unable to retain members into something more productive and something that has less risk of backfiring. I'll say this on the matter though: My reasons are my own but government was most certainly informed of my departure. Relevant government, at least.

oh my bad then. guess I shouldve known better than to think you'd do a good job in gov after seeing how it ended the first time.

Alright, chill fellas.

Did the people leave because of you? 

To my knowledge none of us who left did so because DDL took over when Scorp stepped down. I had already decided I was leaving before that happened. And on a separate note, to confirm, this wasn't a coup at all.