Dontasemebro

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have pride so I'll say it.

I'm really confused now.

[quote name='Dontasemebro' timestamp='1299922114' post='2661334']
No longer will we watch RnR stay completely silent while girls try to talk to him, and somehow still get laid at the end of the night! ]
[/quote]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TFmz46Ez9I"]I give you RnR incarnate[/url]

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1299951573' post='2661603']
Best thread of the war.

Also, who were RoK in those crazy parties? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]
[/quote]
If you believe Bob you were on the outside, frolicking with Penguins and throwing eggs at the party hall. :(

e: not a good idea to ride the tardis out here.

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

[quote name='Dontasemebro' timestamp='1299922623' post='2661342']
[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090423162638/cybernations/images/1/1d/Riaboat.jpg[/img]
[/center]
[center][size="6"]Random Insanity Alliance Announcement of Victory[/size][/center]
A sad attempt at announcing solidarity, RIA. Soon, you will see, we will have won the war. In fact, we just did win the war. One of our victory conditions was getting you to no longer be a super friend. And the other victory condition was for us to still be in the bloc! SO while we, RIA, are still in superfriends, you, RIA, are no longer a superfriend. Our vicious and unrelenting attacks on your self esteem have finally paid off. Your move, RIA. Checkmate.
[/quote]

That image just made my freakin day

[quote name='eyriq' timestamp='1299973808' post='2661976']
Can I wear your pip?
[/quote]

Certainly, first acquire some "photo transfer paper", I suggest shaking employees at your local "Hobby Lobby" until they give you some, while you're their also buy a white T-shirt of appropriate size for your height weight and body type.

Print out pip out onto the photo transfer paper, however, be sure to mirror it first, else everyone will wonder who AIR is, and why is had a commie backwards 'R' in it.

finally iron the transfer paper onto the T-shirt!

Simple, now you have a RIA pip you can wear!

[quote]But you know what? In the end, I really hate Xiphosis. You really suck, man. Really. I mean seriously. Like, delete all your infra dude. Seriously. We should get in a fight. I think we should argue about a topic of importance, and upon nearing an agreeable conclusion, instead decide the intellectual discussion by fighting each other, and whoever gets knocked out was incorrect. [/quote]

We can argue about Cheese.

[quote name='cctmsp13' timestamp='1299978774' post='2662091']
Certainly, first acquire some "photo transfer paper", I suggest shaking employees at your local "Hobby Lobby" until they give you some, while you're their also buy a white T-shirt of appropriate size for your height weight and body type.

Print out pip out onto the photo transfer paper, however, be sure to mirror it first, else everyone will wonder who AIR is, and why is had a commie backwards 'R' in it.

finally iron the transfer paper onto the T-shirt!

Simple, now you have a RIA pip you can wear!
[/quote]
Stop quoting me, you're cluttering my notifications.

Edit: Commies used a backward 'R'? Learn something new everyday.

Edited by eyriq