Jesper

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296968416' post='2621347']
Yeah, I wouldn't really advertise that.
[/quote]
Sucks that people think for themselves and dont do what you command :lol1: Good stuff Valhalla o/ congrats Esthar

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1296976346' post='2621782']
Sucks that people think for themselves and dont do what you command :lol1: Good stuff Valhalla o/ congrats Esthar
[/quote]
I command you to be butthurt for all time that I referred to the BAPSmear as BAPSmear instead of "BAPS War" once upon a time two years ago, and as a result to make incoherent rage replies to any post of mine that you can despite the fact that during the BAPS War I was a spy in TPF OPP funneling info to your gov't through the Hidden GOONS project.

Now what are you going to do? :smug: Exactly what I commanded you to, that's what.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296977951' post='2621820']
I command you to be butthurt for all time that I referred to the BAPSmear as BAPSmear instead of "BAPS War" once upon a time two years ago, and as a result to make incoherent rage replies to any post of mine that you can despite the fact that during the BAPS War I was a spy in TPF OPP funneling info to your gov't through the Hidden GOONS project.

Now what are you going to do? :smug: Exactly what I commanded you to, that's what.
[/quote]
Me? I'll just sit here and watch your alliance burn for your crusade.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1296980233' post='2621853']
Me? I'll just sit here and watch your alliance burn for your crusade.
[/quote]
And NoR, and ML, and Olympus, and Invicta, and TPF. I've made my own decisions, you're not bothering me a bit. Anyway, I knew you'd do as I command, my personal hate machine pet, my coin-operated boy.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296980557' post='2621858']
And NoR, and ML, and Olympus, and Invicta, and TPF. I've made my own decisions, you're not bothering me a bit. Anyway, I knew you'd do as I command, my personal hate machine pet, my coin-operated boy.
[/quote]
Of course I bother you. Your inability to ignore a [u]single [/u]reply I make to one of your posts from time to time gives me great satisfaction. Can you ignore this one?

Oh Schatt, your persistent drive towards picking on people at EVERY little chance is as certain as the law of gravity, and I'm sure that without your inspiring posts we'd all be floating out into empty space lost, confused and aimless, thank you ^_^

Edited by Jesper