Declaration of War from FOK!

CheeKy

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1295396989' post='2582325']

Perhaps if you weren't so retarded you wouldn't have alliances lined up at the door wanting to take a shot at you. It's fine to make enemies in this game, poke fun, etc, but when those you're trying to start !@#$ with finally turn around and give you a black eye don't go bawwing to the forum. Man up, enjoy the war, and try to make yourselves better for it after the war. You have failed this last aspect considerably since your last $%&@ up (bipolar).
[/quote]

Polar knew why people disliked them the entire time and this post shows why. Arrogance is death. It wasn't an inevitability but handing a CB to people you trash is asking for it and it's never been a secret that Polar really dislikes VE. The people who had a chance at fixing Polar's reputation went inactive. Doubt it'd have gotten to this point if Penguin had been Emperor for a longer period and active.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin

It didn't really help them that their allies were constantly agitating against PB and trying to rally support against it. They could have easily nipped it in the bud. UPN's coalition building, anyone?

Also the decision to appoint Random as Emperor. I won't speak to his current disposition as [ooc]Barry White is cool and all[/ooc], but that's like TOP electing someone like Saber as GM. It also gets ridiculous when third parties have to conduct your FA for you and you manage to even botch that.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1295443585' post='2583787']
It didn't really help them that their allies were constantly agitating against PB and trying to rally support against it. They could have easily nipped it in the bud. UPN's coalition building, anyone?

Also the decision to appoint Random as Emperor. I won't speak to his current disposition as [ooc]Barry White is cool and all[/ooc], but that's like TOP electing someone like Saber as GM. It also gets ridiculous when third parties have to conduct your FA for you and you manage to even botch that.
[/quote]

I'm ok with your bloc having how many target lists they want, just be straight about it, two weeks ago all we saw as PB's representatives saying "We don't see Polaris as enemy" but at the end of the day it's all my fault that I expect anything other than lies coming from your side.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1295385740' post='2582014']
lol VE must have seen the size of Polarians warchests, !@#$ a brick or two, and whined for more help off their buddies.
[/quote]
What 30 Million :V

I've only seen a few upper tier Polaris nations with more than a Billion in their Warchest.

Hitting Nations with more tech than you is fun :awesome:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295450415' post='2583883']
I'm ok with your bloc having how many target lists they want, just be straight about it, two weeks ago all we saw as PB's representatives saying "We don't see Polaris as enemy" but at the end of the day it's all my fault that I expect anything other than lies coming from your side.
[/quote]

We weren't looking to do anything to Polaris two weeks ago so it was accurate. Did a lot of people in PB dislike Polar who Polar itself dislikes? Yes. When no parties are especially interested in improving relations that are bad, there will be a somewhat uneasy peace. I've said this wasn't inevitable. That's pretty common knowledge. What do you expect with all the antagonism especially when you had allies constantly going after us? And honestly, we weren't going to do anything to Polar until this came up because we weren't exactly gung ho about running rough shod over SF. I've explained how Polaris got itself in the position where it had many people who disliked it. Detractors can be disarmed sometimes. Was Polaris not successful in doing that after WoTC?

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1295456050' post='2583987']
We weren't looking to do anything to Polaris two weeks ago so it was accurate.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh you. Why do you this? Of course you were wanting to roll Polaris two weeks ago. There are still old wounds from BiPolar, and I honestly don't blame you, and none of you are Random's biggest fans. You saw NpO and an enemy and wanted to do something to them for a long time. Thing is, you just didn't get a "CB" until last night.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295460062' post='2584062']
[color="#0000FF"]Oh you. Why do you this? Of course you were wanting to roll Polaris two weeks ago. There are still old wounds from BiPolar, and I honestly don't blame you, and none of you are Random's biggest fans. You saw NpO and an enemy and wanted to do something to them for a long time. Thing is, you just didn't get a "CB" until last night.[/color]
[/quote]
Nonsense. PB wants everything to die.

the wrong attacks on UINE are like Timmehhh said caused by the program that we use for our target lists. It's the best program ever but we have to delete nations that changed AA before a war and that wasn't done. Our appology for that.

As the minister of internal affairs and chief targetcoördinator I'm very pleased with our miday-blitzes. They are a great succes. :smug:

Now the fun things...
o/ PB
o/ FOK
and I don't need to say more, just look at my signature, that's saying enough :P

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1295414090' post='2582831']
You were just proved wrong. Don't try and act like you're still right. If you paid any attention you'd have realized FOK is one of the better alliances out there, despite how much you might hate their allies. Look all the way back to the UJW.
[/quote]

must be the same reason their alliance strength chart has been going up for the past 30 days... oh wait

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1295470275' post='2584212']
must be the same reason their alliance strength chart has been going up for the past 30 days... oh wait
[/quote]

So in your opinion that makes IRON an excellent alliance with a completely squeaky clean past? Okay, continue living in a fantasy world if that's your only real basis on judging an AA.

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1295470275' post='2584212']
[/quote]
There is some deeper meaning behind this statement/remark right ? right ?

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1295470800' post='2584227']
So in your opinion that makes IRON an excellent alliance with a completely squeaky clean past? Okay, continue living in a fantasy world if that's your only real basis on judging an AA.
[/quote]

Do we really have to get started on NEW?