Name that war!

Ernesto Che Guevara

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1295439785' post='2583725']
i am here to say everyone else's ideas are terrible and suggest an even worse one myself
[/quote]
Your suggestion is biased and I will now present a equally biased suggestion.

Edited by neneko

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1295456289' post='2583992']
You realize there's already a war called the Second Unjust War, right?
[/quote]
I remember it was a name suggested for the BiPolar War, although I don't remember the name being widely used as other names became more popular.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295457659' post='2584015']
I remember it was a name suggested for the BiPolar War, although I don't remember the name being widely used as other names became more popular.
[/quote]

Bi-Polar war and Unjust war 2 are 2 names both accepted for the war. considering the war had 2 wars
- NpO and Co vs \m/ (Bi-Polar?)
- TOP and Co vs CnG (Unjust war?)

[quote name='Horatio Longworth' timestamp='1295466983' post='2584131']
Pandora's Box v. Hope.
[/quote]
If we can't have CN Holocaust or Bye Polar, this is what we need to go with.

edit: or Karma War II in honour of the late Fernando75. Only thing is it's about two years early.

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' timestamp='1295377999' post='2581773']
We've already had [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Winter_War]two of those[/url], though. :(
[/quote]

Neither of them is actually referred as Winter War.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1295469000' post='2584170']
And luckily 99% of the people who were aware of the war call it the Bipolar War now.
[/quote]

I think 99% is a tad over optimistic. I had to go look on the wiki just to confirm which war the Bipolar War was.

Ultimately this wars title will be decided by one of the spergs who control the wiki. Usually the way it goes, and usually the reason why we always end up with a !@#$%* name. So no doubt this one will end up being called PB vs. Hope or whatever that suggestion was up above (was that a joke btw? I really can't tell).

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1295479881' post='2584419']
I think 99% is a tad over optimistic. I had to go look on the wiki just to confirm which war the Bipolar War was.

Ultimately this wars title will be decided by one of the spergs who control the wiki. Usually the way it goes, and usually the reason why we always end up with a !@#$%* name. So no doubt this one will end up being called PB vs. Hope or whatever that suggestion was up above (was that a joke btw? I really can't tell).
[/quote]
Yeha...I realize 99% isn't true, but I would say a good majority calls it Bipolar.

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1295479881' post='2584419']

[/quote]
I don't think the war will be called that, but I'm willing to bet NpO's side will be called "Hope"

Probably the worst name for a side sinch ~