War Propaganda

Teddyyo

[quote name='Farnsworth' timestamp='1297515326' post='2630256']
Not my work but it's fitting:

[img]http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/099/185/original/12916104969-(n1292219311505).jpg?1297476553[/img]
[/quote]
:blink: What the heck have you been smoking?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='UberSpion' timestamp='1297455923' post='2629567']
[color="#800080"][font="Comic Sans MS"]I don't seem them as holding the guy back but rather they are "supporting him." [/font][/color]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/b0yYy.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

I love the smirk on IRON's face :)

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1297564255' post='2630805']
[center][IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m98/Dumbass62/NPOTerms.jpg[/IMG][/center]
[/quote]

There are so many things wrong with this and yet I still laughed.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1297578985' post='2630992']
Right, because we care so much that people attack us. "Oh no, more terms terms for other enemies! D:"
[/quote]

For all those that cry over propaganda,

[IMG]http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a424/TheAUT2/tears.jpg[/IMG]

Ok, I'm sorry, did you see their losses yesterday?

To: 7,546,805
Down: -49,974

And, for comparison purposes - MK:
To: 8,543,577
Down: -108,698

To be fair, I don't know how many fronts MK is in, but Legion is on GOONS and is getting hit with CnG's 23m (ish) nation strength, right?

I don't mean to be over protective of allies I barely know but that is pretty darn good - particularly for how terrible people here speak of them. If you want to call someone a paper tiger or otherwise incompetent you could deride us (NPO) more than Legion at the moment. (Well, actually, that isn't very true either because we are only down 27-28K nation strength but it was true and certainly we bleed hard during Armageddon. *From yesterday on day of stat update which was yesterday*)

*With update approaching these are almost a day old but ... you get the point. Stats shamelessly stolen from our stat guy. Also, to be fair, yesterday was lower that previous days so tonight's might be a lot more but still I don't think they are doing bad at all particularly when given the circumstances.

Edited by Dr James Hennery

[quote name='Dr James Hennery' timestamp='1297661729' post='2632429']

To be fair, I don't know how many fronts MK is in, but Legion is on GOONS and is getting hit with CnG's 23m (ish) nation strength, right?

I don't mean to be over protective of allies I barely know but that is pretty darn good - particularly for how terrible people here speak of them. If you want to call someone a paper tiger or otherwise incompetent you could deride us (NPO) more than Legion at the moment. (Well, actually, that isn't very true either because we are only down 27-28K nation strength but it was true and certainly we bleed hard during Armageddon. *From yesterday on day of stat update which was yesterday*)

*With update approaching these are almost a day old but ... you get the point. Stats shamelessly stolen from our stat guy. Also, to be fair, yesterday was lower that previous days so tonight's might be a lot more but still I don't think they are doing bad at all particularly when given the circumstances.
[/quote]

Considering they have their entire first 2 pages of nations in peace mode and MK is mostly war mode, I am sure that MK taking *only* double of what legion is getting is indeed quite indicative of their war prowess.

[quote name='Dr James Hennery' timestamp='1297661729' post='2632429']

[/quote]
Of of those alliances is still fighting a decent amount of high tier warfare. The other is hiding every nation they have that can take a decent amount of damage. I'll let you take a guess at why we lost more ns yesterday.

Edited by flak attack