Update on the government of the New Polar Order

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1294696846' post='2571359']
On Saturday, Comrade Swiper traveled to the glorious Iceberg of Doom in the sky. (OOC: He deleted :( )
[/quote]
Tough loss, but Polaris is loaded with great people as seen in this government line up. Good luck guys and congrats to all.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1294696846' post='2571359']
On Saturday, Comrade Swiper traveled to the glorious Iceberg of Doom in the sky. (OOC: He deleted :( )
[/quote]
That's too bad, we were good friends in another realm. :(

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1294711019' post='2571582']
Could it be because you're B-L-O-W-I-N-G S-M-O-K-E?

[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Aren't we clever? I am sure there is a story over the whole CrimsonFists fiasco that might be worth looking in to. I am sure those actually involved know more about it than I care to speculate.[/color]

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1294713142' post='2571640']
You know you love me...or love to hate me.
[/quote]

You threw my alliance and countless others under a bus, there ain't much love mate. But I will give you credit where credit is due for being dynamic and making things interesting. I hope for CN's sake that your replacement will provide as much...drama for lack of a better term.

That being said, congratulations on the new gov Polar

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1294713850' post='2571655']
You're right Dan there was a story. It's nothing do do with this announcement though which is to let people know who our current Government are. Feel welcome to talk to me if you have a question though.
[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"]As fun as that sounds, I have not ran into you over IRC in quite some time. Dont look for me in #Polaris for obvious reasons. [OOC #Polaris unable to join channel (address is banned)][/color]

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1294715539' post='2571685']
[color="#FF0000"]As fun as that sounds, I have not ran into you over IRC in quite some time. Dont look for me in #Polaris for obvious reasons. [OOC #Polaris unable to join channel (address is banned)][/color]
[/quote]

More of a reason to stop talking. :)