A joint R&R/AiD/Echelon Announcement....

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294176663' post='2563417']
Keve69, I've only got a few questions, but I can definately respect your stance and your response to this thread, although I do think it would have been better had you agreed to find a way for some reparations to be sent and then deal with those who violated the policies internally.

1) Are those members who attacked AiD at this time members of UINE, or have they since left or been expelled?
2) Do you have any idea why they would violate the UINE raiding policy to attack an alliance that had clearly publicized defense treaties? Did they have some sort of disagreement with AiD?
[/quote]
This^^^^^^^^
And also another question
3) What would make members that have been with UINE from day one, some of which where or maybe still are government want to put all the members of UINE in harms way like this?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Toshiro Hitsugaya' timestamp='1294201844' post='2563958']
I wonder why majority of the active productive government has all left to GSO. Perhaps you explain it best Western.
[/quote]
This.

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1294208196' post='2564113']
This^^^^^^^^
And also another question
3) What would make members that have been with UINE from day one, some of which where or maybe still are government want to put all the members of UINE in harms way like this?
[/quote]
Also this.

And it looks like no one got the Good Morning Vietnam reference.. Here ya go if you want to hear it (the Robin Williams movie edition)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKNZgDbLwGY

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1294132284' post='2562941']
[color="#0000ff"]Why would I want to support UINE when I hate them more than I hate your pathetic little alliance?

That said, fairness to the rest of UINE has nothing to do with it and you know it. Alliances have been rolled by your friends for lesser offenses committed by just a few idiot members, and you did support them. What this is about is you don't want to step on Polar's toes, considering UINE is one of its lapdogs. It is cowardice on your part. You wouldn't mind rolling UINE, and you've got your excuse, but you don't want to break up your precious treaty web/security blanket. You can give all the self righteous explanations you want, if it what makes you feel good, but you're fooling nobody.[/color]
[/quote]

This is the part I love.. someone who doesn't know a damn thing about R&R who has us all figured out. I have been in R&R my entire CN career.. so over 4 years now. R&R doesn't "roll" alliances.. we have always been the alliance that supports our allies for better or worse. No doubt R&R isn't immune to politics or diplomatic strategy but to claim that the alliance is somehow pathetic and little because we decided to support our friends in AiD?

You can talk as much trash as you want, from my experience its what you seem to do best. But I will assure you that the rest of NSO has my respect despite you being a member.

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1294372686' post='2566764']
Echelon are still an alliance? Good show! I thought you guys were dead. :awesome:

Congrats on cleaning up the mess.
[/quote]
Rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. To be honest I thought the same of CIS. Glad to be mistaken.

LMAO. You can not be serious. There was ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to post this. This happens so often, and it is dealt in the same way so often. How is it different to any other case - there must be something we don't know right, because from what we do know, this makes no sense. You sorted it out already... Why bring it up? I guess its an attempt to make UINE look all bad and evil eh.

It seems that the raiders blatantly ignored UINE's own policy. That being said, if UINE no longer class them as members, who are you to dispute that? Considering now they are ghosts/rogues the respective alliances should take it into their own hands and deal with the situation, so what is the need for an announcement? After all they are no longer a problem of UINE. So deal with the ones who committed the crime instead of trying to drag a whole alliance into this. Why should the innocent members pay for the actions of those who are now rogues...?

The government and the alliance should not be held accountable ( especially when they told them to cease fire ) to decisions made by members who decided to go against their own rules. Use your common sense guys... oh wait... [b]I guess common sense is not so common after all[/b].

Edited by Robster83

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1294426281' post='2567481']
LMAO. You can not be serious. There was ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to post this. This happens so often, and it is dealt in the same way so often. How is it different to any other case - there must be something we don't know right, because from what we do know, this makes no sense. You sorted it out already... Why bring it up? I guess its an attempt to make UINE look all bad and evil eh.

It seems that the raiders blatantly ignored UINE's own policy. That being said, if UINE no longer class them as members, who are you to dispute that? Considering now they are ghosts/rogues the respective alliances should take it into their own hands and deal with the situation, so what is the need for an announcement? After all they are no longer a problem of UINE. So deal with the ones who committed the crime instead of trying to drag a whole alliance into this. Why should the innocent members pay for the actions of those who are now rogues...?

The government and the alliance should not be held accountable ( especially when they told them to cease fire ) to decisions made by members who decided to go against their own rules. Use your common sense guys... oh wait... [b]I guess common sense is not so common after all[/b].
[/quote]
Leave it to the UPN member to say something completely and utterly stupid. Thanks for the laugh!

[quote name='Stealthkill' timestamp='1294450671' post='2567916']
Leave it to the UPN member to say something completely and utterly stupid. Thanks for the laugh!
[/quote]

Care to tell me how it was stupid? When people do not reply constructively you can tell they are in the wrong. Why would you hold the members/gov of UINE accountable for 5 rogues who chose to break the policy of their own. UINE clearly stated that they do not consider them as members and that they are indeed rogues. This is a standard procedure in dealing with rogues; either pay the reps and get the attackers to cease fire or expel them and let them face the consequences of their own actions. Next time reply something worth reading... instead of coming at back me with nothing.

[/quote]

As of the last I had read in this thread, Keve had failed to respond to the questions of if those members in question were still considered members of UINE as of the posting of this thread. I know that the root of this situation had occured in the range of 10-14 days ago, and when I last checked, the members in question were still on the UINE alliance affiliation.

Its of note that the members in question were formerly in the UINE government, they were long term membership, and they were completely resistant to any diplomatic solution, and the government of UINE underperformend in reaching a diplomatic solution otherwise from what I have heard/gathered.

[/quote]

Robster, note of good practice when messing with the OWF: Don't be so judgeamental with stuff you know little or nothing about. I suppose you're still learning, but it doesn't do any good to you or your alliance considering you're top government.

[quote]Robster, note of good practice when messing with the OWF: Don't be so judgeamental with stuff you know little or nothing about. I suppose you're still learning, but it doesn't do any good to you or your alliance considering you're top government.[/quote]
As I said, unless there is more to it than what was included in the original post then I see no need for this announcement. If there are other reasons, then of course my argument may be invalid. From your reaction I can only assume there is a lot of other issues behind the original post.

[quote name='juslen' timestamp='1294363930' post='2566489']
This is the part I love.. someone who doesn't know a damn thing about R&R who has us all figured out. I have been in R&R my entire CN career.. so over 4 years now. R&R doesn't "roll" alliances.. we have always been the alliance that supports our allies for better or worse. No doubt R&R isn't immune to politics or diplomatic strategy but to claim that the alliance is somehow pathetic and little because we decided to support our friends in AiD?

You can talk as much trash as you want, from my experience its what you seem to do best. But I will assure you that the rest of NSO has my respect despite you being a member.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, I said you were pathetic for not rolling UINE. I fully support and understand you protectorate.

Anyway, yes, I do have you figured out. Not do to mind-reading, as StealthKill puts it, but due to a simple understanding of human nature and the human mind. RnR is an alliance of followers. You do not go do things on your own. Why would you? You're an unremarkable bunch. Your strategy consists of latching onto SF and staying there. I won't say you're a parasite, because you're not an incompetent alliance, so you aren't a liability them. It's quite useful for them to have you. I view you more as the helpful bacteria that reside in the gut than as herpes or a tapeworm.

It's not an insult, being what you are. Though you are quite unremarkable. I do not hate you for it, but your existence surely is not worthy of respect or admiration, is what I am saying.[/color]

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1294451059' post='2567925']
Care to tell me how it was stupid? When people do not reply constructively you can tell they are in the wrong. Why would you hold the members/gov of UINE accountable for 5 rogues who chose to break the policy of their own. UINE clearly stated that they do not consider them as members and that they are indeed rogues. This is a standard procedure in dealing with rogues; either pay the reps and get the attackers to cease fire or expel them and let them face the consequences of their own actions. Next time reply something worth reading... instead of coming at back me with nothing.
[/quote]
It's funny because you're yelling at us for not doing what we did.

Ok now tell me why this deserved a thread of its own?

Stuff like this happens every damn day in CN. Members get sick of the game and go rogue on someone.
UINE acted as every other alliance in the history of CN has acted when their members refuse to declare peace. They kicked them out and said that the people being attacked could have their way with them.

I particularly like the latest round of extortion that Echelon is trying to pull.

2 hours eh?

[quote name='Master-Debater' timestamp='1294453647' post='2567957']
Ok now tell me why this deserved a thread of its own?

Stuff like this happens every damn day in CN. Members get sick of the game and go rogue on someone.
UINE acted as every other alliance in the history of CN has acted when their members refuse to declare peace. They kicked them out and said that the people being attacked could have their way with them.

I particularly like the latest round of extortion that Echelon is trying to pull.

2 hours eh?
[/quote]
I agree, MD.

Hell, if this is the kind of !@#$ people are pulling for rogues, then damn. MA would've been rolled faster than a log rolling downhill, with the countless rogues who refused to move out of the AA, despite the constant warring we permitted the other alliances who they rogued on.

Did forum access matter, considering that the same rogues from both UINE and MA (Who had countless rogues in that time) aren't even forum active? It shouldn't matter if they have forum access if they're not logging into the damn forums in the first place, calling access to that as aiding a rogue is purely stretching the limits to the damn thing.

Also, should it be surprising to you, MD. I mean it's Echelon for crying out loud.

Said MA rogues were academy members and normal members, a simple demasking and it was done.

Is it that HARD to simply ask Keve to demask them if you're that insecure of them being 'aided' by simply being on a forum? Or is demanding things your MO?

Edited by Rudolph

[quote name='Simms' timestamp='1294456904' post='2568053']
Well maybe we didn't like how these same rogues are still masked as MEMBERS on their forums. Just food for thought there.
[/quote]
You guys are seriously this butthurt over them not having their forum access instantly removed?
The people in question were demasked when the issue was raised.

I find it amazing how you continue to add new terms to something that was agreed upon by the affected parties.

I would expect this sort of move by Echelon but the fact that RNR are going along with it is truly disappointing.

What are we at? Hour and a half now?

[quote name='Toshiro Hitsugaya' timestamp='1294176977' post='2563427']
Keve69, Emperor of UINE. I also have a few questions.

1. Even though big-joe your Minister of Defense knew what was going on, but did not go to AiD or to you or to anyone else about it, why hasn't anything been done about that? or will there be something done about that?

2. You continue to say that it as not UINE's fault, however those members are part of UINE, and as far as I know are still in the AA so in the case who's fault is it?

Thanks Keve, that is all.
[/quote]
Mkay since i dont want to spend all day replying to the BFF of someone who decided he would hack UINE'S forums(rather unsuccessfully) upon his departure from the alliance and who still owes UINE 15mil im going to keep this short and simple.
1. Yes I knew what was going on and if you check your so called logs that you have which i also have you will find that i told them not to. Infact you will find that i told them they would be most likely disowned from the alliance and rogued if they did. Also i was told literally 2minutes before their attack and was immediately contacted by AiD when the attack had taken place and i made the situation clear that they are rogues and they would be able to deal with them as they pleased it was decided to wait on keve to negotiate reps since anson the MoF was not in a position to negotiate reps with them. i therfore fail to see the need for anything to be done about anything and maybe you should re read your supposed logs.

2. We have never and shall never operate Ghostbusting on our AA however we offered them up to be ZI'd as were the wishes of the people who actually raided AiD.