A joint R&R/AiD/Echelon Announcement....

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1294465045' post='2568252']
no one's saying you should be loved by everyone, We're stating the fact that you're apparently refusing to negotiate with UINE now. You know, that one alliance that is directly involved in this whole thing?
[/quote]

They broke three deals before this one. I guess leadership decided they'd negotiate with someone with the power to enforce it on UINE's side of the fence.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1294466088' post='2568270']
They broke three deals before this one. I guess leadership decided they'd negotiate with someone with the power to enforce it on UINE's side of the fence.
[/quote]

Here we go.

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294464172' post='2568221']
i think the RnR tag at the end of the name says it all if members are gonna act like tha. its not just govt that represent an alliance its the whole membership
[/quote]
ROFL! Dude... You are irritated that Bilzey was trolling you? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Also... I am gonna put this bluntly:

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294464391' post='2568232']
im sorry and i should hit my peace button because im about to be ZI'd for doing what frankly amounts to nothing harmful to anyone
[/quote]
Want a tissue? Because I can see from here that no one care.

Edited by McShady511

[quote name='McShady511' timestamp='1294466275' post='2568274']
Want a tissue? Because I can see from here that no one care.
[/quote]

clearly [i]no one[/i] cares, just like [i]no one[/i] cares about RnR as an alliance. oh wait no that's just my personal apathy showing, but because I don't care about you, everyone else shouldn't too.

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294466456' post='2568278']
our deal hasnt been broken we have done everything RnR has asked for within reason its up to you to war the rogue nations. if a member has broken the deal we agreed upon then that nation should be dealt with accordingly not the leadership
[/quote]
Or you could man up, kick them, tell everyone on the OWF that they are up for anyone that wants to take a shot at them, and pay back AiD a reasonable amount of money as an apology. Ya' know... Before allies are called in.

Or you could not. I mean... you know the rest of the story.

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1294466593' post='2568280']
clearly [i]no one[/i] cares, just like [i]no one[/i] cares about RnR as an alliance. oh wait no that's just my personal apathy showing, but because I don't care about you, everyone else shouldn't too.
[/quote]
You really need to work on your sarcasm. And next time could you please make a real point worthy of anyone paying attention to?

[quote name='McShady511' timestamp='1294466716' post='2568282']
Or you could man up, kick them, tell everyone on the OWF that they are up for anyone that wants to take a shot at them, and pay back AiD a reasonable amount of money as an apology. Ya' know... Before allies are called in.

[/quote]

Ya know the funny thing is they were ejected from UINE.

But we shouldn’t let that get in between you and your fantasies.

[quote name='McShady511' timestamp='1294466716' post='2568282']

[/quote]

93 million is a [i]reasonable[/i] amount of money for damage done by 5 20k NS nations? as I've been informed that's 7x the amount of damage that was dealt, even if you factor in lost economic deals 7x the amount dealt is in no way [i]reasonable[/i], as you seem to think it is.

they have been kicked from the alliance RnR is dealing with them as agreed. why the hell should we pay AiD for a [b][size="5"]ROGUE[/size][/b] attack. we have already dealt with all this can it just be dropped now we had an agreement for you guys to war/ZI the nations aproapriatelty.

[quote name='McShady511' timestamp='1294466838' post='2568284']
You really need to work on your sarcasm. And next time could you please make a real point worthy of anyone paying attention to?
[/quote]

I made a point worthy of no one paying attention to? LE GASP but you paid attention to it, so obviously it was worthy of someone paying attention to it. Mcshady, stop giving me these slow pitches, I'm gonna knock them out of the yard every time.

Personally I think the Leadership of an alliance does not get enough credit, apparently like big-joe has said Keve69 is away on vacation... from what I have heard they keep faltering out of every deal now they are aiding the rogues... and in the mean while big-joe (UINE MoD) has been sent by Keve69... apparently to embarrass UINE further, all the while he has been here reading everything that has been going on for the past 2 hours and has choose not to say 2 words. Once again failure at taking responsibility.

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294466983' post='2568293']
they have been kicked from the alliance RnR is dealing with them as agreed. why the hell should we pay AiD for a [b][size="5"]ROGUE[/size][/b] attack. we have already dealt with all this can it just be dropped now we had an agreement for you guys to war/ZI the nations aproapriatelty.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm sure there's more to the story. If not, I still hope you get rolled anyway.[/color]

[quote name='Toshiro Hitsugaya' timestamp='1294467146' post='2568297']
Personally I think the Leadership of an alliance does not get enough credit, apparently like big-joe has said Keve69 is away on vacation... from what I have heard they keep faltering out of every deal now they are aiding the rogues... and in the mean while big-joe (UINE MoD) has been sent by Keve69... apparently to embarrass UINE further, all the while he has been here reading everything that has been going on for the past 2 hours and has choose not to say 2 words. Once again failure at taking responsibility.
[/quote]

funnily enough you again hitsu have completely the wrong end of your uninformed stick go back to the library and read up on everything youve missed in the past few days since you left the alliance

Sorry just expand a bit i was sent here by no-one. i said keve was on holiday. we havent faultered on every deal they were renegotiated before we had a chance to honour them. keve is busy talking with NpO and RnR trying to get some sense out of them. and i am sitting here ready to quit this god forsaken game. no wonder the amount of users in this game has halfed in the past year or so

Edited by bigjoepryde

[quote name='Toshiro Hitsugaya' timestamp='1294467146' post='2568297']
[/quote]

because Keve unlike you or me is involved in the private rooms, rather than make a mistake on the public scheme that can hurt him or his alliance he has chosen the smart move and lurked this thread while discussing the actual issue.

[quote name='Master-Debater' timestamp='1294466892' post='2568286']
Ya know the funny thing is they were ejected from UINE.

But we shouldn’t let that get in between you and your fantasies.
[/quote]
Took UINE long enough... I ahve been slinging nukes for a couple of days and they are just getting around to kicking them....

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1294466900' post='2568287']
93 million is a [i]reasonable[/i] amount of money for damage done by 5 20k NS nations? as I've been informed that's 7x the amount of damage that was dealt, even if you factor in lost economic deals 7x the amount dealt is in no way [i]reasonable[/i], as you seem to think it is.
[/quote]
I guess you missed the "Before allies are called in" part. And I doubt the 7x number. Don't believe everything said by people on the OWF. Especially since 93 mil/ 7= 13.2857 mil. Kinda of a weird amount of aid to request....

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1294467283' post='2568303']
because Keve unlike you or me is involved in the private rooms, rather than make a mistake on the public scheme that can hurt him or his alliance he has chosen the smart move and lurked this thread while discussing the actual issue.
[/quote]

At the expense of the MoD big-joe who is apparently afraid of being Zi-ed. Mhmmmmm okay. The mistake was sending big-joe out here.

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294466456' post='2568278']
our deal hasnt been broken we have done everything RnR has asked for within reason its up to you to war the rogue nations. if a member has broken the deal we agreed upon then that nation should be dealt with accordingly not the leadership
[/quote]

If the first deal wasn't broken, why did we need to make a second one? And then a third one? And then this one which seems to have made all involved grumpy and fed up with each other?

[quote name='Toshiro Hitsugaya' timestamp='1294467484' post='2568310']
At the expense of the MoD big-joe who is apparently afraid of being Zi-ed. Mhmmmmm okay. The mistake was sending big-joe out here.
[/quote]
kthx no one is sending me anywhere im speaking for myself.

[quote name='Toshiro Hitsugaya' timestamp='1294467484' post='2568310']
[/quote]

I highly doubt big-joe was [i]sent[/i] out here, he most likely came of his own accord, which may or may not be the nail in his own coffin but I dgiress.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1294467628' post='2568312']
[color="#0000FF"]So, I take it UINE kept these members around with the intent of rebuilding them after they went rogue? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.[/color]
[/quote]
At this point I doubt even UINE knows what it was trying to do...

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1294467628' post='2568312']
[color="#0000FF"]So, I take it UINE kept these members around with the intent of rebuilding them after they went rogue? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.[/color]
[/quote]
your wrong. the members were expelled.