A joint R&R/AiD/Echelon Announcement....

[quote name='Master-Debater' timestamp='1294457662' post='2568076']
You guys are seriously this butthurt over them not having their forum access instantly removed?
The people in question were demasked when the issue was raised.

I find it amazing how you continue to add new terms to something that was agreed upon by the affected parties.

I would expect this sort of move by Echelon but the fact that RNR are going along with it is truly disappointing.

What are we at? Hour and a half now?
[/quote]

actually an hour as I recall MD...

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sorry i think i also forgot to mention how the reps being asked for were more than 7x the damage that was caused in the whole [b]rogue[/b] attack. Excessive much?
No way any alliance under the sun would pay that much for a bunch of rogues especially when the alliance had before declared them rogue and had offered a good few alternatives

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294457717' post='2568079']
Mkay since i dont want to spend all day replying to the BFF of someone who decided he would hack UINE'S forums(rather unsuccessfully) upon his departure from the alliance and who still owes UINE 15mil im going to keep this short and simple.
1. Yes I knew what was going on and if you check your so called logs that you have which i also have you will find that i told them not to. Infact you will find that i told them they would be most likely disowned from the alliance and rogued if they did. Also i was told literally 2minutes before their attack and was immediately contacted by AiD when the attack had taken place and i made the situation clear that they are rogues and they would be able to deal with them as they pleased it was decided to wait on keve to negotiate reps since anson the MoF was not in a position to negotiate reps with them. i therfore fail to see the need for anything to be done about anything and maybe you should re read your supposed logs.

2. We have never and shall never operate Ghostbusting on our AA however we offered them up to be ZI'd as were the wishes of the people who actually raided AiD.
[/quote]

Point blank do your job UINE.

1. Just because you can post an Application does not mean you should be a Minister like 100% of the the Ministers in UINE.

Once you get that down then perhaps things like this will not happen in the future. You can throw the blame on who you wish but fact of the matter is going to be no matter what kind of SPIN you throw. UINE's members did not just go "rogue" because 1 or 2 people go rogue but 4 or 5 nations declared a state of war on an alliance they did not think had a protector all under your watch, and the Emperor is so inactive he cannot even reply to the questions that he asked for.

Everyone wants this thread to come to an end including myself. I suggest UINE accept responsibility for the matter, and move on... like any respectable alliance would.

[quote name='Toshiro Hitsugaya' timestamp='1294458699' post='2568097']
Everyone wants this thread to come to an end including myself. I suggest UINE accept responsibility for the matter, and move on... like any respectable alliance would.
[/quote]

They accepted the fact that the members were rogues, once those members are declared rogues, they have no responsibility to the other alliance, especially when said alliance chose to agree with terms but go back on said terms when big brother echelon and RnR decided to get involved. This thread should have never occurred had Echelon and RnR simply accepted that the nations were rogues and UINE held no responsibility for the damage caused by the rogues.

this is not and was not UINE's problem the nations came and told me they were bored there was nothing anyone in CN could do to stop them they were bored of no war they wanted to lulz attack someone. at the time i did not know who they were going to attack. I warned them against it i continued to tell them not to. nothing else really could be done hows about someone get the rogues on here who will tell you exactly what i have just said. THEY WERE BORED OF THE WHOLE NO WAR IN NORMAL CN THING AND COULDNT BE BOTHERED WAITING. my fault? keves fault? UINE's fault? i beleive not!
also nice job of ignoring every comment i just made in that post and trying to slant it onto being my fault congrats.
Also is it so much of a problem for an emperor to occassionally take a break from a fictional life and go have a good time with his family around christmas time? Funnily enough our emperor is actually very active and it just so happened that this happened the week he decided to go away on a break.

Edited by bigjoepryde

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1294458943' post='2568101']
They accepted the fact that the members were rogues, once those members are declared rogues, they have no responsibility to the other alliance, especially when said alliance chose to agree with terms but go back on said terms when big brother echelon and RnR decided to get involved. This thread should have never occurred had Echelon and RnR simply accepted that the nations were rogues and UINE held no responsibility for the damage caused by the rogues.
[/quote]

Well in my opinion people read the owf and take what they hear to be the law of the land. tisk tisk. Everyone likes to pretend like they know what happened better then the people that were there. Perhaps you should take it from those who have actual experiences with this, were there in the IRC channel, and have been dealing with the situation, and also you are not the spokesperson for UINE. That is not the case, because several things took place to change the terms, and then even more disagreeable situations took place. So please do not act like you were there.

[quote name='Toshiro Hitsugaya' timestamp='1294459381' post='2568115']
Well in my opinion people read the owf and take what they hear to be the law of the land. tisk tisk. Everyone likes to pretend like they know what happened better then the people that were there. Perhaps you should take it from those who have actual experiences with this, were there in the IRC channel, and have been dealing with the situation, and also you are not the spokesperson for UINE. That is not the case, because several things took place to change the terms, and then even more disagreeable situations took place. So please do not act like you were there.
[/quote]
says the person who appeared midway through negotiations and added absolutely nothing of value as a minister. and who is blaming everyone in UINE apart from the rogues for this.

[quote name='Toshiro Hitsugaya' timestamp='1294458699' post='2568097']
Point blank do your job UINE.

1. Just because you can post an Application does not mean you should be a Minister like 100% of the the Ministers in UINE.

Once you get that down then perhaps things like this will not happen in the future. You can throw the blame on who you wish but fact of the matter is going to be no matter what kind of [b]SPIN[/b] you throw. UINE's members did not just go "[b]rogue[/b]" because 1 or 2 people go rogue but 4 or 5 nations declared a state of war on an alliance they did not think had a protector all under your watch, and the Emperor is so inactive he cannot even reply to the questions that he asked for.

[/quote]

This is what the whole thread is about, a thread spun so wildly it amazes most people yet somehow it makes sense for those who spun it. Go Figure.

I'll admit that I'm actually surprised R&R is in on this, did not expect this from them, though I did certainly expect something of this from Echelon

Rogues attacking, even while it being an organized attack or not, are still rogues Toshiro. You'd better learn that well in this land.

I mean let's be serious, how exactly can UINE control it's members? By calmly asking them to move from the AA? Fat chance of that happening from my experience with rogues. Rogues can be stubborn !@#$%^&* and it's Nil to impossible to control them like R&R and Echelon have claimed for.

Also, UINE can't exactly move on when it's being threatened by both R&R/Echelon for unreasonable and unacceptable terms that they're now touting over on IRC. Hell, Echelon told NpO that UINE had two hours. Two hours for what? To accept such completely unacceptable terms or get rolled by something that's out of UINE's control?

How exactly is that negotiating? Not even willing to talk to the alliance you have qualms, reeks of something which I won't mention here.

[quote name='Toshiro Hitsugaya' timestamp='1294459381' post='2568115']
[/quote]

I'm not acting like I was there, I'm simply stating the facts of the matter, I've seen the logs there was a very good deal sign sealed and delivered for AiD prior to the involvement of RnR and Echelon. Once big brothers stepped in the deal went from receiving 20 slots of tech deals to requesting something like 90 million. Now UINE's big brothers have stepped in and I highly doubt Echelon and RnR will be able to get the money they're clearly extorting from the membership of UINE.

LOL lets clear some things up here

Firstly considering these negotiations and the fact they knew they have been wrong has been going on for what 4-5 days by now and they weren't demasked....yea suspicious much.

Secondly you dropped your little "hack" charges against Anson because number 1 you provided no evidence and number 2 our guy who is d*** good with his computer proved every way you said Anson got in couldn't be done so bravo bringing up false charges.

If these members had been removed as rogues (as most if not ALL other alliances run there alliances) immediately when these charges were proven there wouldn't be this kind of problem here but all we hear throughout negotiations is every little excuse and lie possible.

So point in fact they apparently didn't care there members were attacking AID so I'd say they ARE responsible for them

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294459576' post='2568117']
says the person who appeared midway through negotiations and added absolutely nothing of value as a minister. and who is blaming everyone in UINE apart from the rogues for this.
[/quote]

Well obviously you cannot expect the person who was not even around, and did absolutely nothing to stop the rogues but in fact encouraged it to be truthful. What everyone does not know is that this ordeal was on purpose approved by the MoD and was suppose to be target practice, until someone did a horrible job of looking into AiD history and treaties, and then decided to play it off XD FAIL. Obviously this does not bother me it just shows why UINE fails, and explains why every Minister has and will leave UINE eventually. UINE is the UPN of blue in fact. Oh and your only accomplishment to date is this fiasco right here, and with grammar like yours you should stay off the OWF.

[quote name='Master-Debater' timestamp='1294460283' post='2568137']
Are those members currently masked as UINE members?

Are those members currently getting any aid in any form from UINE?
[/quote]

Yes in the form of Technology one of the UINE nations has received and approved aid.

[quote name='Toshiro Hitsugaya' timestamp='1294460111' post='2568133']
Well obviously you cannot expect the person who was not even around, and did absolutely nothing to stop the rogues but in fact encouraged it to be truthful. What everyone does not know is that this ordeal was on purpose approved by the MoD and was suppose to be target practice, until someone did a horrible job of looking into AiD history and treaties, and then decided to play it off XD FAIL. Obviously this does not bother me it just shows why UINE fails, and explains why every Minister has and will leave UINE eventually. UINE is the UPN of blue in fact. Oh and your only accomplishment to date is this fiasco right here, and with grammar like yours you should stay off the OWF.
[/quote]

The 'mastermind' behind this whole fiasco wasn't the MoD, and you know it. Sorel thought they didn't have any treaties and went for it. Obviously, they're paying for it and are being dealt with as ALL routine matters should.

The fact that it's become this huge cluster$%&@ over something so [b]ROUTINE[/b], boggles my mind and I care to bet 50 tech that it boggles everyone else not involved in this !@#$. Joe checked AiD and promptly told them they would not be receiving any aid or help at all from UINE if something like THIS happened. Can't exactly control a group of rogues, now can you?

Please, for the good and sake of everyone involved, research before you post, else you'll look like a fool.

[quote name='Rudolph' timestamp='1294460858' post='2568148']
The 'mastermind' behind this whole fiasco wasn't the MoD, and you know it. Sorel thought they didn't have any treaties and went for it. Obviously, they're paying for it and are being dealt with as ALL routine matters should.

The fact that it's become this huge cluster$%&@ over something so [b]ROUTINE[/b], boggles my mind and I care to bet 50 tech that it boggles everyone else not involved in this !@#$. Joe checked AiD and promptly told them they would not be receiving any aid or help at all from UINE if something like THIS happened. Can't exactly control a group of rogues, now can you?

Please, for the good and sake of everyone involved, research before you post, else you'll look like a fool.
[/quote]

Oh believe you me I already look like a fool, I stopped caring about that a long time ago.

[quote name='Toshiro Hitsugaya' timestamp='1294460111' post='2568133']
[/quote]
funnily enough i warned them not to attack first and foremost. I checked CN wiki which is for first and foremost hosting alliances info and their treaties which stated no such alliances with RnR or Echelon. I then proceeded to question AiD on their lack of alliances and they informed me they had the said alliances with echelon and RnR. so if we are playing this game 1 point to AiD for miscommunication on the main treaty platform. I then proceeded inbetween checking the wiki and checking with AiD that they appeared to have no real treaties but if they were to attack it would be souly at their peril and that UINE would not support them. Funnily enough it was your friend and AA buddy Anson who thought it would be fun and that it would be good target practise for UINE to declare on AiD and tried to get me into declaring against them. I also spent the whole time while anson was telling AiD that he would be declaring war on them saying erm no we arent. So maybe you should get the full facts before declaring them the truth.

[quote name='Rudolph' timestamp='1294460858' post='2568148']

[/quote]

you know... after looking harder into this the biggest shocker about this, is the fact that this originated on December 19th (as far as I can see) and it's just now coming out?

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294461294' post='2568157']
funnily enough i warned them not to attack first and foremost. I checked CN wiki which is for first and foremost hosting alliances info and their treaties which stated no such alliances with RnR or Echelon. I then proceeded to question AiD on their lack of alliances and they informed me they had the said alliances with echelon and RnR. so if we are playing this game 1 point to AiD for miscommunication on the main treaty platform. I then proceeded inbetween checking the wiki and checking with AiD that they appeared to have no real treaties but if they were to attack it would be souly at their peril and that UINE would not support them. Funnily enough it was your friend and AA buddy Anson who thought it would be fun and that it would be good target practise for UINE to declare on AiD and tried to get me into declaring against them. I also spent the whole time while anson was telling AiD that he would be declaring war on them saying erm no we arent. So maybe you should get the full facts before declaring them the truth.
[/quote]

Alright and now the rogues are receiving aid?

http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/kadeichikawa/?action=view&current=UINEreceivesaid.jpg

mhmmmmm.

Edited by Toshiro Hitsugaya

[quote name='Simms' timestamp='1294460090' post='2568132']
LOL lets clear some things up here

Firstly considering these negotiations and the fact they knew they have been wrong has been going on for what 4-5 days by now and they weren't demasked....yea suspicious much.

Secondly you dropped your little "hack" charges against Anson because number 1 you provided no evidence and number 2 our guy who is d*** good with his computer proved every way you said Anson got in couldn't be done so bravo bringing up false charges.

If these members had been removed as rogues (as most if not ALL other alliances run there alliances) immediately when these charges were proven there wouldn't be this kind of problem here but all we hear throughout negotiations is every little excuse and lie possible.

So point in fact they apparently didn't care there members were attacking AID so I'd say they ARE responsible for them
[/quote]
First things first when did we say we had dropped the case trust me we havent.
secondly i happen to know that such an attack is very possible its called mysql injection. obviously your guy isnt that good if he doesnt know it exists and in fact works here.
the nations have been unmasked however some of us have more to be doing than unmasking people for a very minor reason. i have been working on a big web project since right smack in the middle of all this.
We didnt care lol. i think you will find we cared very much because the whole rogue thing hasnt happened under our alliance for a very long time and we didnt want our names tarnished with this and we immediately offered our rogues up for ZIing because they had already told us they wouldnt pay reps. me and keve told you the whole time we were negotiating we will not pay reps for rogues but you can ZI. We especially wont pay reps when we are being asked for 8-9 times the damage cause thats just plain extortion

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294462112' post='2568172']
First things first when did we say we had dropped the case trust me we havent.
secondly i happen to know that such an attack is very possible its called mysql injection. obviously your guy isnt that good if he doesnt know it exists and in fact works here.
the nations have been unmasked however some of us have more to be doing than unmasking people for a very minor reason. i have been working on a big web project since right smack in the middle of all this.
We didnt care lol. i think you will find we cared very much because the whole rogue thing hasnt happened under our alliance for a very long time and we didnt want our names tarnished with this and we immediately offered our rogues up for ZIing because they had already told us they wouldnt pay reps. me and keve told you the whole time we were negotiating we will not pay reps for rogues but you can ZI. We especially wont pay reps when we are being asked for 8-9 times the damage cause thats just plain extortion
[/quote]

Since you are now taking questions can you tell me why a UINE nation has aided the rogue? Also can you tell me why several UINE nations have switched to Defcon 1 and are not currently taking part in a war?

[quote name='Toshiro Hitsugaya' timestamp='1294462329' post='2568176']
Since you are now taking questions can you tell me why a UINE nation has aided the rogue? Also can you tell me why several UINE nations have switched to Defcon 1 and are not currently taking part in a war?
[/quote]
UINE is going to attack RnR at update.

Heard it hear first.