A joint R&R/AiD/Echelon Announcement....

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1294467628' post='2568312']
[color="#0000FF"]So, I take it UINE kept these members around with the intent of rebuilding them after they went rogue? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.[/color]
[/quote]

I have seen UINE reject members in the past from the AA so it would seem so, even though according to big-joe UINE suddenly no longer "ghost-busts"

Also for those of you who just got in, Big-Joe the Minister of Defense came on our channel not too long ago and said he was going to roll us and did not care about RnR... that is why he is trembling to death about getting a ZI. yet he is still the acting Minister of Defense. lolz *facepalm*

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294467720' post='2568320']
your wrong. the members were expelled.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, you expelled them tonight I believe after others discovered your duplicity. The fact that it has taken as long as it did suggests some intent, and even complicity, on the part of the government of the UINE on the matter of the "rogue" attacks on RnR.[/color]

[quote name='Toshiro Hitsugaya' timestamp='1294467810' post='2568323']
I have seen UINE reject members in the past from the AA so it would seem so, even though according to big-joe UINE suddenly no longer "ghost-busts"

Also for those of you who just got in, Big-Joe the Minister of Defense came on our channel not too long ago and said he was going to roll us and did not care about RnR... that is why he is trembling to death about getting a ZI. yet he is still the acting Minister of Defense. lolz *facepalm*
[/quote]
nah quite frankly i couldnt give a monkeys brass !@#$ anymore ive had it with this game and the morons in it. If RnR wanna ZI me then go for it.
also please note UINE has never had a policy of Ghostbusting. Im sure we had a ministers disscussion about this while you were acting MoE if not it was in the Ministry archives

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1294467880' post='2568326']
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, you expelled them tonight I believe after others discovered your duplicity. The fact that it has taken as long as it did suggests some intent, and even complicity, on the part of the government of the UINE on the matter of the "rogue" attacks on RnR.[/color]
[/quote]
I'm sorry that i wasnt faster removing them from the forums after all its not like i have any coding to do or anythign or any university exams that are in two days to revise for perhaps when you 12 year olds get to the age of going to university you will understand.

This thread has decended into lunacy. You guys really got butthurt over Bilzey trolling you? I mean, that's the only reason he really stays in the game, is to troll, and piss people off.

The back and forth bickering is quite pathetic, on both sides. I'd like to recommend to my friends in R&R, that only their Gov should probably be posting in here at this point. Having random members posting in here, is just making things worse.

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294468162' post='2568336']
I'm sorry that i wasnt faster removing them from the forums after all its not like i have any coding to do or anythign or any university exams that are in two days to revise for perhaps when you 12 year olds get to the age of going to university you will understand.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Excuses, excuses, excuses..... Really, excuses. And bad ones too. I have had administrative duties in the past, and even with other obligations I managed to unmask removed members in a timely fashion when I know about them. Small, insignificant, and relatively unknown members often got overlooked, I will admit. Masked ghosts too. There is a difference, however, between ordinary administrative overlooks and what we are looking at here. These members, within the 20k NS range, were not unknowns in UINE. Furthermore, the situation was also brought to your attention by RnR. If you ask me, it is quite clear that you intended to retain these members, and rebuild them (after RnR finished with them), with the hopes that RnR would not notice. They did. That's bad news for you.[/color]

yep of course i making up the fact that i have an acousmatics exam and an events managament exam in two days. and that i run five forums and about 3 websites with a combined bandwidth of about 1Gb a day. and a total server usage of about 10GB. as well as coding an irc bot.

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294468706' post='2568355']
yep of course i making up the fact that i have an acousmatics exam and an events managament exam in two days. and that i run five forums and about 3 websites with a combined bandwidth of about 1Gb a day. and a total server usage of about 10GB. as well as coding an irc bot.
[/quote]

Sounds like that's your problem, and no one else's. You mean to tell me, there is no one else capable in your entire Government structure, that can unmask 5 people?

[quote name='DemonSpawn' timestamp='1294468791' post='2568356']
Sounds like that's your problem, and no one else's. You mean to tell me, there is no one else capable in your entire Government structure, that can unmask 5 people?
[/quote]

There was. Myself and half of the active government members of UINE left the alliance and went elsewhere do to the idiocy common at UINE.

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294468959' post='2568359']
keve and only keve at the end of the day we are a small alliance but as with my server i am very security conscious about who ever has access to anything. we are a small alliance i dont have 10 people as group leaders.
[/quote]

basically 2.1 Million NS full of inactive ghosts.

whatever.
im just trying to say here any non-unmasking was not deliberate and was certainly not in the original terms however it has now been adhered to. So please stop accusing me of things which just frankly are not true im a truthful honest person and it actually upsets me that anyone would say otherwise since it is what i model my whole life on

Edited by bigjoepryde

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294468706' post='2568355']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Would you mind telling me how long it takes to removes masks from five people, who have been brought to your attention by several parties? Keve handled the situation with UINE a few days ago, or weeks ago (that is when it first began?), if I recall correctly. Why could he not have unmasked these former members and current rogues then? I'm sure even you, the busiest man on Bob apparently, must have a few minutes to spare from time to time.

It has never taken more than a few seconds to unmask a former member for me. And for you, with your vast knowledge of servers of gigabytes, it would surely pose no problem. So let us cut with the excuses and start with the truth. Did you really think that you would get away with it? Maybe if your members had attacked a completely incompetent alliance UPN no one would ever have noticed, but even RnR, though it is nothing more than a vital microorganism residing far within the colonary tract of Superfriends, is still intelligent enough to know when it is being deceived.

There is simply no reason for UINE to have retained those rogues as members unless it intended to rebuild them afterward. That only shows some level of approval for their actions on the part of UINE's government, and by extension, UINE as a whole.[/color]

mkay lets get one thing straight this is a simple mistake it didnt get taken care of straight away it should have been. But this is in no way deliberate. this is the last time im going to say it because quite frankly im bored of repeating myself to you; someone who is quite obviously a !@#$ stirrer.

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294468162' post='2568336']
[/quote]

I'm far form 12 years old, work full time, and go to university and run and alliance. I see you have time to log onto your forum and to be on IRC and it should take no more than a minute to damask those members so it’s not an issue of time it’s an issue of UINE just didn’t feel a need to do it. The big question is why?

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294469876' post='2568384']
mkay lets get one thing straight this is a simple mistake it didnt get taken care of straight away it should have been. But this is in no way deliberate. this is the last time im going to say it because quite frankly im bored of repeating myself to you; someone who is quite obviously a !@#$ stirrer.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Let's assume for a second that it is a "mistake" (I'm not convinced, for the reasons I have previously outlined), there is still no excuse for making it. I can only hope that you will pay dearly for it.[/color]

Over 100k NS of damage (closing on half of AID's NS) was inflicted according to their chart; I think the damages are over 500M. Their protectors should rightfully be after blood.

No comment as to the masking but note it is typical to treat rogues differently than ghosts. The term was [i]expel[/i] as opposed to [i]ZI[/i] (or both, eitherway); and I would trust such a term to be honoured if it was the price to wash yourselves of responsibility. As such forcing them off the AA with wars if necessary, and waiting a good while before readmittance would be minimally expected- They are not 'ghosts' and there is a government agreement to enforce.

Hails to Echelon and RnR;
May AID multiply swiftly.

edit: don't know where I picked up the reps figure.

double edit: Someone said 93mil- That's very reasonable if that's the figure touted as extortion.

Edited by The Iggy

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294458579' post='2568093']
Oh sorry i think i also forgot to mention how the reps being asked for were more than 7x the damage that was caused in the whole [b]rogue[/b] attack. Excessive much?
No way any alliance under the sun would pay that much for a bunch of rogues especially when the alliance had before declared them rogue and had offered a good few alternatives
[/quote]

Like the first deal?

6M and 42 tech

which was later retracted because: "UINE had no money to spend on reps"?

Excessive for the raid? maybe. Excessive for all actions UINE did over the last few weeks? Not by a long shot.

Well the only thing that troubles me is how come according to UINE they are rogues, yet we all know they have been masked up until last night. They are not going to be asked to leave the AA or at least that is what I was told by someone in UINE.

Also now... if these people are rogues like UINE say .... well why is UINE still aiding them?

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/kadeichikawa/UINEreceivesaid.jpg

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/kadeichikawa/moreuineaid.jpg

Aid is aid. People who are suppose to be ousted by UINE are still being treated like members and they are at WAR with RnR and Ehcelon.... do you get my point... and UINE is AIDING them.

[quote name='Toshiro Hitsugaya' timestamp='1294520427' post='2568822']
Well the only thing that troubles me is how come according to UINE they are rogues, yet we all know they have been masked up until last night. They are not going to be asked to leave the AA or at least that is what I was told by someone in UINE.

Also now... if these people are rogues like UINE say .... well why is UINE still aiding them?

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/kadeichikawa/UINEreceivesaid.jpg

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/kadeichikawa/moreuineaid.jpg

Aid is aid. People who are suppose to be ousted by UINE are still being treated like members and they are at WAR with RnR and Ehcelon.... do you get my point... and UINE is AIDING them.
[/quote]

I was under the impression that everyone was warned aiding these rogues would be seen as a valid CB for war? <_<

[quote name='The Iggy' timestamp='1294473830' post='2568453']
Over 100k NS of damage (closing on half of AID's NS) was inflicted according to their chart; I think the damages are over 500M. Their protectors should rightfully be after blood.

No comment as to the masking but note it is typical to treat rogues differently than ghosts. The term was [i]expel[/i] as opposed to [i]ZI[/i] (or both, eitherway); and I would trust such a term to be honoured if it was the price to wash yourselves of responsibility. As such forcing them off the AA with wars if necessary, and waiting a good while before readmittance would be minimally expected- They are not 'ghosts' and there is a government agreement to enforce.

Hails to Echelon and RnR;
May AID multiply swiftly.

edit: don't know where I picked up the reps figure.

double edit: Someone said 93mil- That's very reasonable if that's the figure touted as extortion.
[/quote]
only a small proposion of that damage was inflicted by the rogues. they had a nation who had quit and had opened him self up for warring with another alliance. I beleive AiD can back me up on this.

[quote name='bigjoepryde' timestamp='1294521018' post='2568829']
only a small proposion of that damage was inflicted by the rogues. they had a nation who had quit and had opened him self up for warring with another alliance. I beleive AiD can back me up on this.
[/quote]

Hmmm well what is the reason behind what I mentioned above how yet another so called "rogue" is being aided (last time I checked we don't legibly aid rogues). Also Keve69 can come into our IRC channel and leave several times and send people in to lurk, yet he cannot come on here and answer simple questions? How cowardly.

[quote name='Toshiro Hitsugaya' timestamp='1294521246' post='2568833']
Hmmm well what is the reason behind what I mentioned above how yet another so called "rogue" is being aided (last time I checked we don't legibly aid rogues). Also Keve69 can come into our IRC channel and leave several times and send people in to lurk, yet he cannot come on here and answer simple questions? How cowardly.
[/quote]
if the rogue is being aided then as i have stated numerous times they should be dealt with as stated in the terms of our deal with RnR. We have already warned all our nations that if they aid the rogues they will be warred by RnR. Keve has been and still is deep rooted in negotiations on IRC.