Announcement from Exodus

Partisan

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1293646102' post='2557454']
Personally, I know nothing (other than what I've been told) about the specifics of the situation, and don't really care to either as it's not something I want to take sides on.

I am impressed, however, that Exodus has shown United Nations respect by a formal DoW. Since the alliance is under ten members, I would expect that if faced with the same situation, many other alliances would not make any public declaration. It makes no military difference, but politically it's significant.
[/quote]

Thank you for the comment. We were actually told several times that we were idiots for making it public, and making it public so early in the day. So for some to actually make a positive comment about it, and actually see the point in doing the way it was done, is cool.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1293637153' post='2557339']
I have extra soldiers dont be scared come try to pick it up
[/quote]
Can i join and make it a threesome? :ehm:

Also, Damsky you need a hobby..or go back to looking for the tallest midget atleast that was far more amusing

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1293654278' post='2557567']
Can i join and make it a threesome? :ehm:

Also, Damsky you need a hobby..or go back to looking for the tallest midget atleast that was far more amusing
[/quote]
jebus man im working on getting in to your range but if you want to send me say two rounds of tech it would help you come down a bit and me get closer to you :P

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1293654785' post='2557571']
jebus man im working on getting in to your range but if you want to send me say two rounds of tech it would help you come down a bit and me get closer to you :P
[/quote]

I can pass you fitty.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1293585791' post='2556754']
President MAS then told me he had MHA assisting them with the Exodus issue and then a little while later told me the wars had been peaced and everything was ok. I check their alliance war list and saw he had declared two new wars on Exodus and that no such peace was agreed at all.
[/quote]

Hahah, that sounds strangely familiar...

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1293590559' post='2556812']
It's UIR, though, and that means that it's King Tallioer...the strategic genius who once offered (unprovoked) a treaty to our Academy. Not us, just the Academy.
[/quote]

aand there it is. It's like bluffing Mha/(insert huge alliance here) help is his/their standard shtick whenever they get into a fight (PoF/TMF/Torn vs Jerusalem last January, among other times that extended bunch pissed off people).

Happy hunting Exodus.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1293654785' post='2557571']
[/quote]
Raid Pansy
???
Grow so i can raid you
PROFIT!

Actually raid Anoooe too, he got rolled by jgoods of all people....

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1293666713' post='2557707']
Raid Pansy
???
Grow so i can raid you
PROFIT!

Actually raid Anoooe too, he got rolled by jgoods of all people....
[/quote]
In that case you guys really are worse than the old heg.. Jgoods only won one ground attack. :P

While I am not one to entertain posting an opinion in threads such as these, I am about to break my own rule (again) and do so.

If what Exodus alleges is true, and Exodus believes that such an issue violates it's sovereignty to the point where a military response is needed then war is the only option. Honestly, I would not have even attempted negotiations here because obviously the leader of UN was already making his own fun in the sun at the expense of Exodus. This just goes to show you that if you play with fire, you are going to get burned.

Well, just to re-iterate how inept UN is.. The OP states that after 1 week UN will receive White Peace. President MAS will be ZI'd then let free to go where ever he wanted or do whatever he wanted etc. So after several more PM's from him, and his MoD threatening us to peace them out or STA, MHA, AZTEC, umm, a few notable others who have no idea who he is let alone defend him, were gonna nuke exodus to non-existence. I lol'd and deleted off the messages, until I got the best one today. After his MoD sent me a message begging for Peace for the UN nations, which of course ran to other AA's to hide.. this tactic will not work by the way. So, now there is United Nations, The United Nations, and Unitednationsalliance.. All harboring original members of the United Nations we declared on. Anyway thats beside the point..

Eric the Powerful (MoD, UN) sends my members a message begging for Peace for President MAS, after Eric the Powerful of the Twilight alliance attacked three of Exodus's nations, and also sends me a beg for peace message. I reply to him that we tried open peace talks, and MAS banned us from his forums. Not only that, he sent more threats to our alliance. Eric the Powerful of course asked for Proof of the threats, which I sent him a small taste of the countless amounts we have received. No answer back from him.

but here comes the LULz in the LuLZ war guys..

To: PMoses From: President MAS Date: 1/1/2011 6:26:32 PM

Subject: RE: hi:)

Message: Why do u want peace it out were not paying reps due to your attacks and requesting AZTEC to inialate me is stupid they are close to us also I here your tech raiding wow ur lame and idc I will inban u ur due in my court room January 3 the day u said my alliance would be peaced but I'd be ZI so ZI me then u can leave me Aline like u said but ur not getting anything untill you are in my court room. Also my magistrates are very harsh so two more days and then it's over cuz I will be zero infrastructured okay see u in my court room ur case number is 0003-02-01

First, Reps were never gonna be asked for. Though if I had my way about it, now they would be.. Second, who is AZTEC? Honestly, we never spoke to them before this message. We don't need help inialate you.. whatever inialte is..
So now I have to go to your court? oh your harsh magistrate is gonna punish me? LOLOLOLOLOL.. I even got a Docket number.. but wai.. you have summoned more to your court?? why am I not 0001-01-01.. lol.. oh well.. needless to say, UN will receive white peace as Partisan said in the OP, of course not the AA jumpers that ran from war.. They will have to fight there 7 days. President MAS you can summon me to your court all you want. Whatever, You are in no position to demand anything of any Exodus member, and have fun on your ride to ZI..

Since you don't want to come to IRC, or ban me from your forums, I would hope this message reaches you. And for the love of god, stop using empty threats of big allainces attacking us.. you almost get our hopes up..

[quote name='spoofmaniac' timestamp='1293938393' post='2560463']
If you don't know who AZTEC is...well damn. We need to make some waves.
[/quote]

LOL.. no I know who you are. It was not ment in that manner. It was the point of being accused of running to you guys to get help beating a 9 man alliance. Or the fact that said alliance threat-end you attacking us. lol.