Announcement from Exodus

Partisan

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1293583984' post='2556716']
EDIT: we're looking at the man who ZI'd someone for calling MCXA the Multiple Clown-X alliance, that is a worse CB than you consider poaching to be :P
[/quote]

Seriously who are you getting your information from? I mean if you're pulling it out of your ass you can just say so.

For clarification: I've never done that, I don't even think I've ordered someone to be ZI'd before.

Edited by Mr Damsky

We tried talking it out with one of their pseudo allies before this in Sandwich Confederation. We had an agreement reached and that idiot President MAS attacked again. Also from talks with people associated with UIR and one (possibly UIR gov) we can't find any evidence of UN really being protected by UIR. That being said we're evil and incompetent because we're GGA 2.0 so we're rolling micro alliance and DoWing not even close to update all hail our evil. :awesome: and Mr Damsky I <3 you but seriously do something about it :v: and bring a few buddies hopefully in the say 60-90k NS range because I'm bored like really bored and am sort of ticked that the NEW war didn't really spiral out of control.

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1293584324' post='2556721']
Seriously who are you getting your information from? I mean if you're pulling it out of your ass you can just say so.

For clarification: I've never done that, I don't even think I've ordered someone to be ZI'd before.
[/quote]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=42711&st=0&p=1118214&hl=+angry%20+sponge%20+alliance&fromsearch=1&#entry1118214"]No you have a short memory[/url] All he did was make a wish list and a prediction for that year's new year, neither one of which was a direct threat... Nothing in that OP was a direct threat. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=42711&view=findpost&p=1118391"]MCXA Responded by attacking him.[/url] so now let's talk CB's k, Damsky? You guys used to roll people for insulting you, I know that from personal experience. I got rolled for calling sam (insert string of expletives here).

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1293584763' post='2556731']
We tried talking it out with one of their pseudo allies before this in Sandwich Confederation.
[/quote]

No. That was just one nation who had left United Nations before I had any contact with him. He was non-aligned at the time. It has nothing to do with the United Nations as an alliance as far as I am or was concerned and is, frankly, now resolved.

No ill will to either alliance in this conflict from me. Just clarifying the situation. Talk to Partisan.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1293585142' post='2556742']
No. That was one nation had left United Nations and who was non-aligned. It has nothing to do with the United Nations as an alliance and was something I did on my own and is (probably most important) resolved.

No ill will to either party. Just clarifying the situation.
[/quote]

What he said. This is what I get for popping in out and not really reading our forums. :(

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1293585083' post='2556740']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=42711&st=0&p=1118214&hl=+angry%20+sponge%20+alliance&fromsearch=1&#entry1118214"]No you have a short memory[/url] All he did was make a wish list and a prediction for that year's new year, neither one of which was a direct threat... Nothing in that OP was a direct threat. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=42711&view=findpost&p=1118391"]MCXA Responded by attacking him.[/url] so now let's talk CB's k, Damsky? You guys used to roll people for insulting you, I know that from personal experience. I got rolled for calling sam (insert string of expletives here).
[/quote]

I don't see anything in there about me ZI'ing someone (unless my name is now Sam). I didn't even join MCXA until shortly before Karma and I'm not in MCXA anymore.

So grasp at those straws a bit harder please.

Edited by Mr Damsky

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1293585533' post='2556748']
I don't see anything in there about me ZI'ing someone. I didn't even join MCXA until shortly before Karma and I'm not in MCXA anymore.

So grasp at those straws a bit harder please.
[/quote]
Your missing the point, we got someone who was in an alliance that attacked based on the loosest of fabricated CB's in their wars, someone who supported them CB's blindly having a go at us for attacking an alliance that poached us and repeatedly, attacked our members, that same someone is preaching about shady CB's.

Having recently had the pleasure of speaking with UN members including their President and Vice President I can only conclude that what Exodus says is correct. The leadership of United Nations seems to be utterly clueless and quite happy to lie not realising people can easily check whether they are telling the truth.

A member of United Nations messaged me yesterday asking for a tech deal. I saw they were a small alliance (9 members at the time) and all under 5K NS. I checked the nation's war history and he was clean so agreed to a tech deal with him and asked if his alliance was interested in a formal agreement between the STA and UN to sell tech to us. They said they were keen and invited me to their forum.

I registered on their forum and was immediately asked for assistance to fight Exodus. I then looked over their alliance war history and saw a war declared by UN on Exodus with the reason for war citing a previous attack on UN. I also noticed retaliation attacks from Exodus on UN and that UN had attacked a couple of other alliances for no apparent reason. I spoke to ironchef requesting Exodus' version of events and she gave me a brief run down which seemed consistent with what I had seen on the war screens and from the erratic behaviour of the UN leadership/

At this point I made it clear to UN that it was their responsibility to clean up any mess they were in, that the STA would not involve themselves and that any tech dealing agreement would be on hold until they cleaned their act up.

President MAS then told me he had MHA assisting them with the Exodus issue and then a little while later told me the wars had been peaced and everything was ok. I check their alliance war list and saw he had declared two new wars on Exodus and that no such peace was agreed at all.

After being lied to incessantly by UN leadership I walked away from them as it was clear they had no idea what they were doing, were completely dishonest in their dealings with other alliances and were not an alliance I'd be willing to wager tech deal money on.

So, have fun excising this cancer from the Cyberverse, Exodus.

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1293585730' post='2556750']
Your missing the point, we got someone who was in an alliance that attacked based on the loosest of fabricated CB's in their wars
[/quote]

Still going on about this? What if said alliance has lost almost the entirety of its government and active membership and said event happened two years ago?

Edited by Mr Damsky

First off for Mr. Damsky here.. Kevin declared on me and ran a perfect strike, and said I raided one of there nations. If you look back in the war reports, you will see no raid by me on a UN nation. Then Eric the powerful, there MoD sent me a threatening PM stating I will peace out Kevin, or the UIR will attack us. I talked to the UIR, and actually even talked to the alliance that is protecting UIR.. Wow.. really, a protectorate has a protectorate??? Huh.. Yes, AzN actually protects UIR, and UIR does not protect UN, nor do they wish too. After I told Kevin he will pay me 3million, 50 tech in Reps, ( I actually think I typo'd the first time and it looked as if I demanded 3million and 500 tech.. but you can actually see the possibility of that typo. Either way it was corrected, and kevin was told he could have peace.. Then he said he has no aid slots and can't pay his reps, but was very sorry he attacked me, it was a mistake, and he was noob that didn't know what he was doing. Well he ran perfect CM, Air, CM, Air, GA, GA attack structure, which is the norm for most trained in CN. Not a 6 day noob, who usually doesn't know how to use air, and cms yet. So obviously not a noob mistake. He couldn't pay reps I continued my war with him. In came the threats of President MAS claiming he has 15 alliances protecting him, and one was MHA... LOL.. really, MHA has interest in a 10 man alliance who we are obviously not the first to have issues with them. Several alliances have stated they like to attack aligned nations then play it off as noobs. Either way, he attacked one of my guys after we all started giving peace to the UN guys. So I seen President MAS make an aggressive action back at my alliance, I returned the favor on him. Then he sent threats once again about 15 alliance's that were declaring on Exodus on his behalf, and will be nuking us. So, Not that I have to explain myself to you, nor much anyone else in CN.. I can count at least 3 legit CBs in this, not that that matters, many wars have been fought over way less.. Like you know the 19 bandwagon alliances that jumped NPO or TPF in the karma war.. so please take your non educated opinion somewhere it counts. Thank you.

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote]
To: Mike Oldfield From: Mr Damsky Date: 12/28/2010 7:28:38 PM

Subject: Attention Members of Exodus

Message: Hello, Exodus members. I am Mr Damsky, High Elder of the Brotherhood of Steel and all around great guy. I have important news for you all so listen up. Your alliance is, quite frankly, terrible. You have capitulated to a one man alliance's joke demands and made fools of yourselves. But have no fear, for there is a solution. I suggest you all to join the Brotherhood of Steel! The Brotherhood is a glorious alliance. Its military has never been defeated and is second to none in diplomacy. All you must do is change your Alliance Affiliation to "Brotherhood of Steel" and create an account on our boards. I hope to see you soon.

Mr Damsky

Our Boards: http://s15.invisionfree.com/CN_BoS_Forums/index.php
[/quote]

Nice one Damsky :P

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1293586697' post='2556763']
First off for Mr. Damsky here.. Kevin declared on me and ran a perfect strike, and said I raided one of there nations.If you look back in the war reports, you will see no raid by me on a UN nation. Then Eric the powerful, there MoD sent me a threatening PM stating I will peace out Kevin, or the UIR will attack us. I talked to the UIR, and actually even talked to the alliance that is protecting UIR.. Wow.. really, a protectorate has a protectorate??? Huh.. Yes, AzN actually protects UIR, and UIR does not protect UN, nor do they wish too. After I told Kevin he will pay me 3million, 50 tech in Reps, ( I actually think I typo'd the first time and it looked as if I demanded 3million and 500 tech.. but you can actually see the possibility of that typo. Either way it was corrected, and kevin was told he could have peace.. Then he said he has no aid slots and can't pay his reps, but was very sorry he attacked me, it was a mistake, and he was noob that didn't know what he was doing. Well he ran perfect CM, Air, CM, Air, GA, GA attack structure, which is the norm for most trained in CN. Not a 6 day noob, who usually doesn't know how to use air, and cms yet. So obviously not a noob mistake. He couldn't pay reps I continued my war with him. In came the threats of President MAS claiming he has 15 alliances protecting him, and one was MHA... LOL.. really, MHA has interest in a 10 man alliance who we are obviously not the first to have issues with them. Several alliances have stated they like to attack aligned nations then play it off as noobs. Either way, he attacked one of my guys after we all started giving peace to the UN guys. So I seen President MAS make an aggressive action back at my alliance, I returned the favor on him. Then he sent threats once again about 15 alliance's that were declaring on Exodus on his behalf, and will be nuking us. So, Not that I have to explain myself to you, nor much anyone else in CN.. I can count at least 3 legit CBs in this, not that that matters, many wars have been fought over way less.. Like you know the 19 bandwagon alliances that jumped NPO or TPF in the karma war.. so please take your non educated opinion somewhere it counts. Thank you.
[/quote]

PMoses, having wrestled through your post i think i see your point. However, use spaces interpunction and allinea to make it readable. Right now i doubt many will make an effort to understand what you try to say.

[quote name='aboooe' timestamp='1293582430' post='2556681']
Amazing blitz. :rolleyes: You could of at least waited till there were more declarations. :P

In before someone compares our military to GGA. >_>
[/quote]
Well when i think of you, Aboooe, i think of GGA so its only fair :wub:

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' timestamp='1293586412' post='2556760']
Protected by UIR? Aren't they a protectorate of AzN?

Why can't people understand that a protectorate having a protectorate is a horrible idea?
[/quote]

It's UIR, though, and that means that it's King Tallioer...the strategic genius who once offered (unprovoked) a treaty to our Academy. Not us, just the Academy.

[quote]To: Mike Oldfield From: Mr Damsky Date: 12/28/2010 7:28:38 PM

Subject: Attention Members of Exodus

Message: Hello, Exodus members. I am Mr Damsky, High Elder of the Brotherhood of Steel and all around great guy. I have important news for you all so listen up. Your alliance is, quite frankly, terrible. You have capitulated to a one man alliance's joke demands and made fools of yourselves. But have no fear, for there is a solution. I suggest you all to join the Brotherhood of Steel! The Brotherhood is a glorious alliance. Its military has never been defeated and is second to none in diplomacy. All you must do is change your Alliance Affiliation to "Brotherhood of Steel" and create an account on our boards. I hope to see you soon.

Mr Damsky

Our Boards: http://s15.invisionf...orums/index.php[/quote]

Dude you...

Why?

[quote]To: PMoses From: President MAS Date: 12/28/2010 8:31:49 PM

Subject: RE: um excuse me??

Message: Im reporting you to CN Admin you have been harassing me on Cn games they will be talking to you very soon so i dont care about the war . Also you will be ZI'd if not now in the future and it wont be by me. [/quote]

LOL... I love when guys bite off more then they can chew, they always run to the report button.

Really dude.. just really, quit whining, fight your war you started, and get over it. Also, Admin I am taking a page outta Ocho Cinco's book.. "Cybernations, Please Don't Fine Me" for fighting a war :D

Ummm.. Okay your so awesome you Anarchy a new nation. lol.

[quote]To: PMoses From: President MAS Date: 12/28/2010 9:36:50 PM

Message: I already did I know Im gonna have to restart the nation that is if I ever come back mize well enjoy m seven days. btw Chauncey is Anarchied [/quote]

[quote]To: PMoses From: President MAS Date: 12/28/2010 9:43:25 PM

Message: um thanks and were all leaving well there all leaving me idc like I said im done with this stupid war it would be easier if you just let me aid you everything in my nation instead but what ev, and also she lost 2 milion so uh I accomplished what I wanted you still suck.[/quote]

Ummm.. wow you lost your alliance after running it for 3 whole days? and I suck. Come on MAS stop in game harassing me, and come talk here. So you can't run around saying I am being means to you in a PM.

Edited by PMoses

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1293590109' post='2556808']
Well when i think of you, Aboooe, i think of GGA so its only fair :wub:
[/quote]The curses of being in GGA 3.0? :wub:
hey, at least I can actually fight.. Bah, how am I kiding there's a reason I'm a bank. :P

Edited by aboooe