Announcement from Exodus

Partisan

More entertainment from President MAS, lol.

[quote]To: PMoses From: President MAS Date: 12/28/2010 9:46:41 PM

Subject: RE: ummm

Message: uh do to Kevin136 actions! Dont even point the finger at me! Totally not my fault I was doing perfectly fine till this happend and you all claied I potched ur alliance or what ever which wasnt true at all[/quote]

He is blaming his attack on my alliance after we were peaceing out wars on his fellow alliance mate, and of course taking no responsibility for his poaching. We have the poaching proof btw.. for you Damsky. Cause I know your all mighty and powerful, and wanting it.
[quote]
To: PMoses From: President MAS Date: 12/28/2010 9:47:23 PM

Subject: RE: ummm

Message: its been 20 days thank you very much btw im done take the freakin nation beye[/quote]

LOL.. all this was accomplished without me firing a single shot.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the evidence of poaching, etc.? I don't understand how you expect public support for your declaration of war against United Nations without any evidence. I don't doubt it happened, but still let's keep things formal.

Oh and P.S., I mean formal as in put it in the OP like everyone else usually does.

Edited by Batallion

And then his buddy Kevin Pips in with this comment

[quote]To: PMoses From: kevin136 Date: 12/28/2010 9:45:17 PM

Subject: RE: What???

Message: you know what your going down ur nappy headed "garden tool". [/quote]

LOL.. Great LuLZ war at least. Which btw, of the 8 GA's you two have launched against me, you have lost 7 of them. Please do continue to leave me moniez. Thanks.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1293595279' post='2556882']
Where is the evidence of poaching, etc.? I don't understand how you expect public support for your declaration of war against United Nations without any evidence. I don't doubt it happened, but still let's keep things formal.

Oh and P.S., I mean formal as in put it in the OP like everyone else usually does.
[/quote]

Not that it really matters... but,

[quote]To: Chaunce From: President MAS

Subject: Hi

Message: How are you doing? Very nice nation you have. Just wondering if you would be intrested in helping me run an Alliance that I own called The United Nations Alliance. It's basically like a Cybernation UN we make peace and try to resolve issues with everyone and not have force made upon eachother. Let me know if you would be intrested or want more info thanks for reading this!

You get extra's if your on my staff jus sayin :D Plus right now accepting staff and also you get a cool logo to go with what ever department you want to run :D

It's becomming more popular than this alliance let me tell ya[/quote]

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1293595621' post='2556890']
Not that it really matters... but,
[/quote]

Okay, now also provide a timestamp, which your quote is clearly missing. The timestamp will help clarify that he was being recruited while riding the Exodus AA.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1293595897' post='2556894']
Okay, now also provide a timestamp, which your quote is clearly missing. The timestamp will help clarify that he was being recruited while riding the Exodus AA.
[/quote]

Oh bugger off. They don't need to prove jack to you.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1293596430' post='2556901']
Heh, I am starting to have a soft spot for super snow kitties :P

<3 STA
[/quote]

These Detective Dip!@#$ types annoy the bejesus out of me. No matter what you show them evidence-wise they stroke their beard and ask for more. Easier to tell them to get stuffed from the start. Same result, less effort.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1293596562' post='2556904']
These Detective Dip!@#$ types annoy the bejesus out of me. No matter what you show them evidence-wise they stroke their beard and ask for more. Easier to tell them to get stuffed from the start. Same result, less effort.
[/quote]

This looks like a case for the Hardy Boys two young whippersnappers with a knack for solving cases like these :awesome:

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1293595279' post='2556882']

[/quote][quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1293595897' post='2556894']
[/quote]
This from the guy that wanted to ZI Stelios and in his OP stated it was private then logs surfaced about Stelios having friends outside of AcTi then you attacked then you quickly backed off when you were about to be rolled. :rolleyes: Batallion :rolleyes:

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1293597292' post='2556914']
This looks like a case for the Hardy Boys two young whippersnappers with a knack for solving cases like these :awesome:
[/quote]

I was hoping for the long-awaited reappearance of the Mystery Machine...

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1293597423' post='2556916']
This from the guy that wanted to ZI Stelios and in his OP stated it was private then logs surfaced about Stelios having friends outside of AcTi then you attacked then you quickly backed off when you were about to be rolled. :rolleyes: Batallion :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Except Stelios was a member of AcTi and that wasn't a declaration of war on an alliance, which is a MUCH bigger deal. Try harder though Fernando, you're hilarious.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1293597601' post='2556920']
Except Stelios was a member of AcTi and that wasn't a declaration of war on an alliance, which is a MUCH bigger deal. Try harder though Fernando, you're hilarious.
[/quote]
Stelios was on the Federation of Allied Republics AA when you began your attack to ZI him. !@#$ happened quick, you realized you would be rolled for attacking a FAR nation and quickly backed off.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1293597763' post='2556923']
Stelios was on the Federation of Allied Republics AA when you began your attack to ZI him. !@#$ happened quick, you realized you would be rolled for attacking a FAR nation and quickly backed off.
[/quote]

No, he went to FAR AA after the issuance of ZI. The attack happened when he was on the AA, but the issuance was when he was on AcTi AA and still a member. That's like someone being declared a rogue and then running onto another AA and then getting attacked while on that AA if done with quick enough speed, and then being given asylum because the alliance which declared the rogue has no backup to carry it through. Got it now pipsqueak?

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1293597924' post='2556927']
No, he went to FAR AA after the issuance of ZI. The attack happened when he was on the AA, but the issuance was when he was on AcTi AA and still a member. That's like someone being declared a rogue and then running onto another AA and then getting attacked while on that AA if done with quick enough speed, and then being given asylum because the alliance which declared the rogue has no backup to carry it through. Got it now pipsqueak?
[/quote]
He left AcTi and was going to be ZI'd for simply leaving. Not the same thing as someone being declared a rogue and jumping on another AA. You're trying to phrase things hoping everyone forgot or doesn't know your !@#$. Everyone knows and I just had a good laugh rereading the logs of you begging Sir Exodus to accept your apology.

2011 is going to be great ;)

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1293587429' post='2556775']
is mr damsky trying to make himself relevant again??

have fun with this exodus, UN are terrible people!
[/quote]
He would have to be relevant to begin with. Which he never was.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1293590559' post='2556812']
It's UIR, though, and that means that it's King Tallioer...the strategic genius who once offered (unprovoked) a treaty to our Academy. Not us, just the Academy.
[/quote]
You may not like Elbo but he was the greatest UIR gov't!

[quote name='aboooe' timestamp='1293594125' post='2556854']
hey, at least I can actually fight
[/quote]
You should find us another raid target? <3

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1293595280' post='2556883']
Oh exodus you know how much I love you and now you bring me more happiness. Please tell them to send me a PM so I can fire a few shots off too!
[/quote]
Sounds like they gave you a bit more than happiness :v

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1293595621' post='2556890']
<recruitment message>
[/quote]
You should have posted this earlier. Damsky's was p. awful. He could have used this template.

[/quote]
If you feel so strongly about it then you might want to pick up a gun.

Edit: Damsky, you better run.

Edited by Believland

Well I went to UN's forums to reach out for diplomatic talks before I actually fired off a shot in this war. After logging in, this is the message I got

[quote]You have been banned from this forum.
Until 19/01/2038
For the reason : hes gay and b*&^5 and hes my "gardentool"[/quote]

So for those of you feeling sorry for them cause they can't get peace talks.. This obviously shows they don't want none.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1293597459' post='2556919']
I was hoping for the long-awaited reappearance of the Mystery Machine...
[/quote]
On a side note, I heard the Mystery Machine contained one hidden agenda.

At all the people harping about parts of this CB, get over it. Any thing one wants to use is a valid CB if it can be backed up.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1293600341' post='2557001']
On a side note, I heard the Mystery Machine contained one hidden agenda.
[/quote]

That must be why it is called the "Mystery" Machine.

[quote]
Well I went to UN's forums to reach out for diplomatic talks before I actually fired off a shot in this war. After logging in, this is the message I got
[/quote]

I got this when I logged back onto their forum:

[quote]
You have been banned from this forum.
For the reason : ass hoe banned me.
[/quote]

It seems they like to blame others for their own stupidity. :P

Edited by Tygaland

Mr Damsky. You have very irritating opinions that are irrelevent; indeed, as most opinions should be. Sadly, in this post-Vox age, a savvy ruler must listen to each voice in the faceless rabble as hard as he can, or else face difficulties.

Exodus, good job going to war. Hurt these folks, then do whatever it is you were doing before. This Irrelevent Thinker gives you a 5 Star review!

[/quote]

There you go now stfu

[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u11/ironchef_GGA/MAS.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u11/ironchef_GGA/MAS1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u11/ironchef_GGA/UNwar.png[/img]

I've had the pleasure of chatting with the Exodus representatives during this situation as they appropriately made the effort to clarify relations between UN and my protectorate, UIR. Given the background information I've been privy to, I can't agree more with the stance Exodus has taken, and I've already made the necessary corrections regarding UIR's previous relations with those crazy UN folks.

I just wanted to say cheers and good luck to Exodus, it's been a pleasure working with you guys. :wub:

Just to be clear. This really isn't a full scale war.. Its mostly GA's from us, and cms. We are not hear to shut them down completely. This also isn't us trying to prove we are high and mighty. No new alliance is.

This is to make the point clear, we as a alliance will stand for ourselves weather we are gonna get rolled, or are gonna do the rolling. We are not push overs, and we will not run in the face of adversity. If you attack one of us, you attack all of us, you try to poach one of us, you just tried poaching all of us.

May this situation never have to happen again out of stupidity, and for those irrelevent 5 star reviews we get, thank you. For those that just want to troll something.. Thank you too.

O/ Valhalla for allowing us to advance on an act against us.
O/ Tyga for defending us against the trolls though he had no real need or motive to have too. Classy and honorable ACT

O/ X for protecting herself in her infantcy :P

O/ me for not knowing how to spell :P