Announcement from Exodus

Partisan

Those of you that opened this thread hoping for an extention to the recent NEW conflict will be dissappointed.

Over the past days, President MAS and his alliance, United Nations have commited various offenses towards Exodus. These offenses are:

-Poaching
-Threats
-Attacks on our members

Exodus hereby enters a state of limited war with United Nations. After 7 days of war white peace will be granted to the alliance as a whole. President MAS will receive a ZI sentence. When the sentence is carried out he will be released by Exodus.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291493310' post='2530153']
[color="#0000FF"]You people make Hime Themis look succinct. Think you could tone it down just a little bit? Thank you. [/color]
[/quote]

I hope we have appeased you with this 'toned down' message, my lord RV. :awesome:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1293582296' post='2556680']
The first two parts of your "CB" aren't valid.
[/quote]

Out of curiosity, is it that you know something that hasn't been posted here which makes them invalid, or is it that you feel they are not valid reasons for declaring war on someone?

The first two parts of your "CB" aren't valid. And I see [b]two[/b] declarations of war from a UN member on Exodus. Did you attempt to discuss this with UN or their protector UIR?
[/quote]

Poaching and threats are not valid CB's?

The first two parts of your "CB" aren't valid. And I see [b]one[/b] declaration of war from a UN member on Exodus.
[/quote]

Joining Exodus with the sole intention of recruiting members from us by sending out pm's to our nations sounds like a CB to me. Trying to threaten us is not something we take lightly either and the attacks speak for themselves. Its the sum of multiple offenses, really. We let it slip the first time but well...Our patience runs out at some point.

The first two parts of your "CB" aren't valid. And I see [b]two[/b] declarations of war from a UN member on Exodus. Did you attempt to discuss this with UN or their protector UIR?
[/quote]
How do you know the first and second point are not valid?
Do you really think we're that incompetent?

Guest Mike Oldfield

[/quote]

That 1 declaration was made by their founder/leader first on our minister of finance after that was peaced out he than declared on one of our members therefore the declaration you see is actually their leader's second offense.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1293581945' post='2556674']
I love Exodus. Although I don't know whether or not to support this, because I have no idea what happened. Right now I'll just leave it at a good luck to everyone. :)
[/quote]

not only did their founder/leader poach members on OUR forum when he was expelled from Exodus for that, him and his mates started attacking our members, that was settled with some reps, he than declared on one of our members after said settlement, now he must bear our response.

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1293582483' post='2556683']
Out of curiosity, is it that you know something that hasn't been posted here which makes them invalid, or is it that you feel they are not valid reasons for declaring war on someone?
[/quote]

The latter.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1293582485' post='2556684']
Poaching and threats are not valid CB's?
[/quote]

No and they never have been.

[quote name='Partisan' timestamp='1293582541' post='2556685']
Joining Exodus with the sole intention of recruiting members from us by sending out pm's to our nations sounds like a CB to me.
[/quote]

No it's not. If you're worried about your members leaving then you should examine yourselves. The nation should have been booted from the alliance and that's it.

[quote name='aboooe' timestamp='1293582583' post='2556686']
How do you know the first and second point are not valid?
Do you really think we're that incompetent?
[/quote]

Read above and yes.

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1293582760' post='2556690']
That 1 declaration was made by their founder/leader first on our minister of finance after that was peaced out he than declared on one of our members therefore the declaration you see is actually their leader's second offense.
[/quote]

I just see one declaration by President MAS. Also kevin136's declaration says "You attacked first". I see no record of a Exodus member attacking a UN member but something tells me we're not hearing the full story here.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Partisan' timestamp='1293581803' post='2556669']
I hope we have appeased you with this 'toned down' message, my lord RV. :awesome:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So let me guess....instead of actually saying something you've decided to sell out and join the brevity crowd? This critic is still left unsatisfied.[/color]

Actually Damsky there have been more than a couple of wars that were started over poaching you yourself believe that threats are a valid reason to war you have stated that to me personally that you wont be threatened and that threats carry consequences. So really your wrong on both parts.

[quote]No it's not. If you're worried about your members leaving then you should examine yourselves. The nation should have been booted from the alliance and that's it.[/quote]

That is what initially happened. This escalated when the alliance he founded attacked us and he threatened us. As I said: the sum of multiple offenses.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1293582922' post='2556697']
[color="#0000FF"]So let me guess....instead of actually saying something you've decided to sell out and join the brevity crowd? This critic is still left unsatisfied.[/color]
[/quote]

I try so hard...:( guess I'll revert back to writing over the top roleplay-announcements then. :P

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1293582944' post='2556698']
Actually Damsky there have been more than a couple of wars that were started over poaching you yourself believe that threats are a valid reason to war you have stated that to me personally that you wont be threatened and that threats carry consequences. So really your wrong on both parts.
[/quote]

I see no proof of said wars and I'm amazed you actually believed me.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1293583114' post='2556706']
I see no proof of said wars and I'm amazed you actually believe me.
[/quote]
So your a liar and should never be believed Ill file that one for later. KingZog in a previous incarnation was sentanced to 7 days of war because of a "poaching attempt" when it wasnt even really anything other than a slight comment of we will leave the light on for you. Mass recruitment messages when being sent to an established AA have generally been forgiven on the first time but multiple infractions by the same person have lead to either reps being paid or some sort of punitive action by the offended. So their is precedence in the actions taken by Exodus and they do have that on their side in the CB as it is portrayed here. But as I shouldnt even be listening to you as you say you cant be believed then i will go with assumption two you are simply trying to start !@#$ any way you can.

[/quote]

o/ Damsky
Protector of the invalidly declared upon!

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1293583377' post='2556710']
So your a liar and should never be believed Ill file that one for later.
[/quote]

I am pretty terrible.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1293583377' post='2556710']KingZog in a previous incarnation was sentanced to 7 days of war because of a "poaching attempt" when it wasnt even really anything other than a slight comment of we will leave the light on for you.
[/quote]

I'm glad the practices of an oppressive, hegemonic regime of years ago are being brought back. Really, I am.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1293583377' post='2556710']But as I shouldnt even be listening to you as you say you cant be believed then i will go with assumption two you are simply trying to start !@#$ any way you can.
[/quote]

My my whatever do you mean?

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1293583114' post='2556706']
I see no proof of said wars and I'm amazed you actually believed me.
[/quote]
ok so when you yourself was MoD of MCXA you never ZI'd one nation for poaching?

EDIT: we're looking at the man who ZI'd someone for calling MCXA the Multiple Clown-X alliance, that is a worse CB than you consider poaching to be :P

Edited by Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1293583984' post='2556716']
ok so when you yourself was MoD of MCXA you never ZI'd one nation for poaching?
[/quote]

Nope, because I was never MoD of MCXA.

:v:

But I'm glad this thread has become about me, thank you for feeding my ego.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1293583774' post='2556714']
I am pretty terrible.

I'm glad the practices of an oppressive, hegemonic regime of years ago are being brought back. Really, I am.

My my whatever do you mean?
[/quote]

I fail to see how retaliation to member poachers is bad. Certainly it's not war worthy, but it's certainly frowned upon. Combine that with the threats, which are another unarguable provocation, and the wars would seal the deal. Seems like a pretty solid casus belli, to be honest. And for $%&@'s sake, it's one helluva lot better than the piece of !@#$ CBs we've had from the opponents of the 'oppressive hegemonic regime of years ago' recently.

You can question whether these wars are as described, but seeing as you have no personal involvement in the case (to my knowledge) you're really just talking out of your ass. Unless United Nations or its protector contests that the events occurred as stated, I see no reason why you should be be doing so.