Major GOONS Announcement

Sardonic

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1293012641' post='2549815']
Honestly, for their size those warchests aren't [i]that[/i] bad. If you want to see poor warchests, ask eZe for Europa's in #odn ;[b][/b]).
[/quote]
Europa is not the evil alliance nor are they running around calling themselves evil :rolleyes:

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1293023136' post='2549901']
Oh Hizzy, you're a poor man's unironic Detlev. Either way thanks for this, I can only see GOONS/NV relations improving after your "departure".
[/quote]
Now i am curious.....What does hizzy have to do with GOONS/NV relations ?? He has been inactive for quite sometime now....

Also, given those warchests, no way are we getting a treaty with GOONS :P:P

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1293025725' post='2549928']
Now i am curious.....What does hizzy have to do with GOONS/NV relations ?? He has been inactive for quite sometime now....
[/quote]
When he was active he was quite the "critic" of us on MK's allies boards. Consequentially, we don't like him very much.

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1293025725' post='2549928']
Also, given those warchests, no way are we getting a treaty with GOONS :P:P
[/quote]
Given your aid slot efficiency, I wouldn't start taking shots at how good other people are at preparing for war. 1.3 aid slots used per person isn't exactly a sign of master preparation either.

[img]http://forums.coj-cn.co.cc/Smileys/expanded/smithfrog.png[/img] Our paths diverged over that snake Veneke, but you're a man I respect, and we had a lot of fun in our brief meetings, Hizzy. Take care!

[quote name='greenacres' timestamp='1293028924' post='2549978']
Who is [s]your daddy[/s] hizzy, and what does he do?
[/quote]
I rememeber him.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1293030776' post='2550007']
It's depressing how common awful warchests are.
[/quote]
Indeed, it is something that I am going to be bothering nippy about for quite some time.

Edited by Sardonic

:wub: Hizzy. I can honestly say that without this man my alliance would have never gotten off the ground and I most likely would have moved on to other things. Now that I think about it, not sure whether I should kiss him or kill him. :P

Good luck and take care, Hizzy. Don't be a stranger.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1293030848' post='2550008']
Indeed, it is something that I am going to be bothering nippy about for quite some time.
[/quote]

What can I say? I'm a compulsive buyer.

Hizzy, I'm glad you're finding an outlet for your anger. See if you can last longer than Acamas' rogue rage. Five minutes a day never was more fun for you than now.

To the GOONS... better buy more WRCs and get better warchests. You don't want the comparisons to GGA to continue.

Nothing like a rogue attack to inspire a wave of nation audits, eh?

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1293035865' post='2550081']
To the GOONS... better buy more WRCs and get better warchests. You don't want the comparisons to GGA to continue.
[/quote]
Anyone who compares us to GGA is an idiot. We are still a developing alliance, GGA had no such excuse.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1293036355' post='2550087']
Anyone who compares us to GGA is an idiot. We are still a developing alliance, GGA had no such excuse.
[/quote]

I'm not sure how the comparison started, but you're right. A year from now people could make that comparison if they wanted to, but you need to build up your ranks first.

Hizzy, I feel like subconsciously you knew I was planning to go rogue in January; so you did this to one-up me. Furthermore, if I were in NV I'd probably had gone rogue with you just to keep you from beating me to the punch. But since I'm not, I'm going to wish you luck and hope to see you again; as even though I'm technically allied to GOONS at the moment that doesn't mean I've forgotten the years of grinding we did in government, blue, and NV. So I won't be !@#$ting on your name with some snide remark.

Now kick some ass and have fun, I am curious if you can beat Acamas in his rampage.

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1293036355' post='2550087']
[/quote]

I agree on all counts, but it's always wise to avoid the appearance of GGAishness.

I'm looking into ways to buy a second WRC for my nation for just such a purpose.

"No way is NV like GGA! One of their guys actually has TWO WRCs!"