Sardonic

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1293001759' post='2549689']
I feel much better, the Cyberverse won't be the same without you. :wub:
[/quote]

you sure know your way into a man's heart lol. part of me does wish that i was as active as i used to be, but i'm not naive; i haven't really been around in ages so i doubt much is going to change lol. but if i ever do get the itch again i'll make sure to check back (after first making sure it's not the clap).

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1293001978' post='2549699']
you sure know your way into a man's heart lol. part of me does wish that i was as active as i used to be, but i'm not naive; i haven't really been around in ages so i doubt much is going to change lol. but if i ever do get the itch again i'll make sure to check back (after first making sure it's not the clap).
[/quote]

I think a lot of people are in the same boat. Inactivity, not the clap. Although who knows, might be both.

Best of luck post-apocalypse. [img]http://siberiantigeralliance.com/forums/Smileys/classic/hobbes.gif[/img]

Edited by Tygaland

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1293002471' post='2549709']
The "warchests" are pretty funny. I wouldn't really describe Lam's as "something" either though, at 6.8K infra.
[/quote]

in his defense he bought a wonder today.... not that it makes it better but still.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1293003147' post='2549718']
He's almost a year (344 days) older than me; what's he doing still buying wonders?
[/quote]

ok honestly given the recent turn of events I'm not going to stand here and defend GOONS.

I'm sorry, but Wolverine was much,much worse then this guy, all things considered. He didn't CARE about the warchest though, so that is OK. He was fun in the Boiler Room though. :)

Edit: I hope you change your mind Hizzy, the supply of Rant would be severely depleted without you. I always enjoyed it when something would set you off.

Edited by Mirreille

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1293009620' post='2549790']
Aw, Hizzy. D: you always were one of the best posters on these boards. Should've hit TSO though, not GOONS.
[/quote]

like I said, I had 3 alliances in mind.... alas the only person in TSO worth the effort isn't even with us any more... GOONS became an easy choice, especially Nippy.. his lack of an SDI and the way he raided some guy from the Citadel Trading Company made him too good of a target to pass up... and that was before I realized it was Nippy which was just icing on the cake. Lamuella I picked cause when I was putting targets together (yesterday lol) he was at 18 or 19 days inactive... I thought I could put him in anarchy right before he collected which would have been pretty hilarious but he beat me to it and by the time i noticed i didn't feel like finding a replacement. Lord_Doom was picked simply for the lack of a WRC.

In either case, this really isn't a goodbye thread; like I said before, I have some decent coin in the bank and ZI never stopped anyone from posting so I'll be around at least while this war is still fun.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1293010690' post='2549794']
like I said, I had 3 alliances in mind.... alas the only person in TSO worth the effort isn't even with us any more... GOONS became an easy choice, especially Nippy.. his lack of an SDI and the way he raided some guy from the Citadel Trading Company made him too good of a target to pass up... and that was before I realized it was Nippy which was just icing on the cake. Lamuella I picked cause when I was putting targets together (yesterday lol) he was at 18 or 19 days inactive... I thought I could put him in anarchy right before he collected which would have been pretty hilarious but he beat me to it and by the time i noticed i didn't feel like finding a replacement. Lord_Doom was picked simply for the lack of a WRC.

In either case, this really isn't a goodbye thread; like I said before, I have some decent coin in the bank and ZI never stopped anyone from posting so I'll be around at least while this war is still fun.
[/quote]

HO HO HO... aw, Hizzy, did you really take everything I said to heart? :blush: I must say, even after you've peeled back the proverbial speedo and taken a glance at my tiny little warchest, I'm happy to say that this is all for you, my love. :wub:

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1293011755' post='2549810']
Well I do quite like Nippy, but I also quite like Hizzy, and Nippy never played monopoly with me <_< Guess I'll just wish everyone fun and agree with those that have said it's a shame to see you winding down, even if you have the cash to do it slowly.
[/quote]

You sure I didn't? I played monopoly quite a few times with duders from the MK channel. It was a while back, but I did participate in that crap.