Major GOONS Announcement

Sardonic

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1293052687' post='2550382']
ah it's 4v1, you better believe I'm gonna hype up every small victory lol. for starters, i only get to send 2 AC which is pretty !@#$%* when you can load up more fighters on defense than i can send on offense, while you guys can send 8 back-to-back (but you only did 6 which i guess is just a case of RFK having a different schedule?). so ya, it's [i]expected [/i]that you guys are able to send me into anarchy and bombard the $%&@ out of me. i really didn't do this expecting any less.
[/quote]
Well, Hizzy, you have to allow for the big difference in this war: You're fighting back. I mean let's be fair.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1293087354' post='2551321']
lol cut me some slack, i knew there'd be 6 eventually, i just thought it was hilarious to get a cap of it like that. nobody ever said i was a propaganda master.
[/quote]

Okay, slack cut. You lovable rogue, you.

[quote name='thephenomenon' timestamp='1293087547' post='2551326']
come on i thought it was kinda funny.

Also I see you havent posted any new war chests lately how do those new ones look? :P
[/quote]

a lot better haha... at least the 1.2 Bn was impressive. the 64 mil... not so much lol (granted, Beefstupid is barely 4K infra but it's kinda hard to feel threatened by it next to someone with 2 more digits)

also please dont underestimate my laziness... if i was only fighting 2-3 guys i might even post a full play-by-play for the people to follow along but... :effort:

Edited by hizzy

[quote]To: retardedfatkid From: hizzy Date: 12/23/2010 2:13:53 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack
Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by hizzy. You lost 28781 soldiers, 384 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 228.461 miles of land, 76.154 technology, 228.461 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.[/quote]

[quote]To: lamuella From: hizzy Date: 12/23/2010 12:10:13 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by hizzy. You lost 19339 soldiers, 1188 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 168.847 miles of land, 78.013 technology, 234.040 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.
[/quote]

[quote]To: Lord_Doom From: hizzy Date: 12/23/2010 12:09:34 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by hizzy. You lost 18448 soldiers, 1473 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 196.376 miles of land, 78.030 technology, 234.090 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation. [/quote]

Nippy deleted his message :(

Someone needs to call head office and tell them to turn on the SDIs before the clock runs down on Beefstupid and thephenomenon.

Edited by hizzy

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1293508217' post='2555860']
retardedfatkid will be chuffed with finally getting a war. Dude's been itching for a war pretty consistently since i've known him.
Incidently Hizzy, if you could get yourself up a few k ns Before your current wars expire that'd be awesome.
[/quote]

I know we all love a guy who talks tough when someone isn't in their range, but I'm barely 4k away from you, if you want to man up and sell something to get there, just do it and don't be a !@#$%*. Whether you sell some things to get in my range or I bulk up to get into yours, your infra land and tech are going to burn and you're going to end up with the same result anyways especially considering your lack of an SDI, so why don't you man up and join the fight?

On that note, yes retardedfatkid is a good sport and seems to be having fun with it, more power to him. He seems genuinely happy to be in war.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1293509552' post='2555910']
I know we all love a guy who talks tough when someone isn't in their range, but I'm barely 4k away from you, if you want to man up and sell something to get there, just do it and don't be a !@#$%*. Whether you sell some things to get in my range or I bulk up to get into yours, your infra land and tech are going to burn and you're going to end up with the same result anyways especially considering your lack of an SDI, so why don't you man up and join the fight?

On that note, yes retardedfatkid is a good sport and seems to be having fun with it, more power to him. He seems genuinely happy to be in war.
[/quote]
Tough talking? I thought i was being quite jovial :(
In any case yeah i have found that no SDI and an opponent with a WRC does typically result in some pretty heavy losses. Still fun though.