Declaration of War

Tulak Hord

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1293065766' post='2550733']
Why don't you go ask them for their statements yourself. I'm not your messenger boy. What I am telling you is that Sparta is not taking reps. period.
[/quote]
Hyperion, you know full well that if some treaties were activated as you all hoped, certain alliances would be getting reps no matter what. The only alliance that perhaps deserves to pay reps is NEW. But your side would most definitely level reps and state that by their entrance into the war they supported NEW or some crap reason like that. The world knows your sides routine, it's old and dull.

Edited by Fernando12

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see so many people (SPARTA) talking BS here.

We started this war so this war can end soon ...... teeeetttt... lousyyy
We need to aid ODN as our treaty partner....... teeetttt boring

Why dont you say it out loud.
You (SPARTA) scare to NEW who only approx half of your NS.

End of discussion Gentlemen.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1293069255' post='2550821']

End of discussion Gentlemen.
[/quote]

Well to be fair Sparta has never been know for its military ablilities. They are normally used to fill in slots here and there but you would never ever want to put them in where they had go toe to toe with somebody who was not heavily engaged. Some alliances are military based like NEW while in alliances like Sparta other things are more important and the military aspect is just not something they focus on.

Edited by The Big Bad

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1293066135' post='2550739']
Hyperion, you know full well that if some treaties were activated as you all hoped, certain alliances would be getting reps no matter what. The only alliance that perhaps deserves to pay reps is NEW. But your side would most definitely level reps and state that by their entrance into the war they supported NEW or some crap reason like that. The world knows your sides routine, it's old and dull.
[/quote]
Thus far, I see absolutely no reason why Europa or WFF would have to pay any reps. They followed their treaty. Unless they do something else before this ends, I would be very unhappy if they had to pay a cent to anyone.

NEW should definitely have to pay though (obviously not us).

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1293065766' post='2550733']
Why don't you go ask them for their statements yourself. I'm not your messenger boy. What I am telling you is that Sparta is not taking reps. period.
[/quote]

What if someone insults your mother? I mean that was cause enough for reps last time.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1293075748' post='2550979']
This is completely unnecessary and it's amazing watching every single person trying to justify it.
[/quote]

NEW raiding DF was unnecessary
NEW digging their head into the sand over it all was unnecessary

There is a lot of things in this war that is unnecessary, if Sparta wanted to activate their treaty and join in the affray then thats their choice.

You cannot come along and say who gets to join in and who does not especially when it was your AA that caused this war!

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1292997805' post='2549485']
I asked my magic 8 ball if Sparta's [i]elite and powerful military[/i] was going to have any effect on the outcome of this war.

It said no.
[/quote]

Heh. I saw wut you did thar.

[quote name='kpcurley' timestamp='1293079656' post='2551073']
I will make BACoN's stance very clear. If anyone counters Sparta, they will find a state of war will exist with BACoN.
[/quote]
I'm sure people are shaking in their boots. :v:

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1293066135' post='2550739']
[/quote]

Indeed, I noticed the derp brigade tripping over themselves with that argument earlier. I'll habeeb there's no punitive peace it when I see it.

Strangely I am hungry for pork suddenly..

Edited by mythicknight

[quote name='kpcurley' timestamp='1293079656' post='2551073']
I will make BACoN's stance very clear. If anyone counters Sparta, they will find a state of war will exist with BACoN.
[/quote]
Plz not a 300k NS alliance, Please. We might have to ask our sanctioned allies to help us out with that one.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1293085166' post='2551260']
Plz not a 300k NS alliance, Please. We might have to ask our sanctioned allies to help us out with that one.
[/quote]

You just might. Better yet, why not launch a preemptive strike? I mean hey, why not hit us when we are not expecting it?

Now now, while im not big fish in the big ocean of planet bob, lets not be hasty friends. It was a lack of diplomatic discussion that caused this entire thing. Clarifying talks and clearly defined announcements will help bring this issue to an end, if anything this war is bringing out announcments making the chain of alliances much more clear.. A bigger issue i see is not how people can fight, nation strenght, alliance strength but Honor and faith; that is a certain aspect thats been brought to all our attention in days of late.

These bashing comments arent helping bring an end to the aggression on any side. Any an all honor and dedication an alliance takes to its agreements needth not be bashed, for they're doing exactly what you'd ask of your fellow brothers in times of war.

Perhaps we shouldnt let pride get in the way of escalating things.

Perhaps we shouldn't bash anyone for having honor and dedication to a friend either, no matter how small or large they are. didnt david bring down Goliath?

May all those on every side fight bravely and justly, in the name of their friends and foes alike.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1293076888' post='2551008']
NEW raiding DF was unnecessary
NEW digging their head into the sand over it all was unnecessary

There is a lot of things in this war that is unnecessary, if Sparta wanted to activate their treaty and join in the affray then thats their choice.

You cannot come along and say who gets to join in and who does not especially when it was your AA that caused this war!
[/quote]

NEW aint even Z3's alliance.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1293069255' post='2550821']

End of discussion Gentlemen.[/quote]
If you're scared of us, that's your problem. You hit our treaty partner and I'm watching my allies' backs as they make you pay for it. Good day?

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1293063345' post='2550658']
So if their goal was to prevent that counter, mission accomplished.
If their goal on the other hand, was (as I suspect) to give certain Spartan allies a shot at VA, and by extension TPF and its allies, then they royally screwed it up.[/quote]
I'm not sure about the jest of ulterior motives, but so far I'd say this war has remained very well contained. Having an opponent ask their alliances to not join is a victory in our books. And aside from the request, we've still yet to hear a peep from a good portion of FEAR's partners (beside the drooling sounds they've made in this topic). Either way, Sparta is in a fine position to help all three of her allies involved and that we are doing our part in this campaign.

[quote]I'm not going to dispute your strike on Europa, but there really was no need to hit WFF (what they had on them even before ODN declared would have been plenty).[/quote]
We were joining the front as it was, so we chose to provide assistance to both ODN and Fark. Regardless of any e-lawying, treaty analysis, etc. helping those that went in against NEW with Farkistan is also helping Fark. Could ODN have handled WFF on their own? Definitely. Could they have performed 32 attacks against them while handling their other opponents? Maybe. But why risk it when we'd rather just get Dark Fist due justice. We didn't want war, my allies didn't want war, but NEW brought it and so we'll give it.
[quote]This argument might work if you'd jumped in on NEW, not WFF and Europa (who are much smaller than NEW). Couldn't risk that counter though, could you? :awesome:[/quote]
We've yet to be countered so there's really no way of telling. What I can tell you is that Sparta's size makes her very appropriate for not only blitzing these alliances but also getting rolled.

[quote name='Calderone' timestamp='1293064877' post='2550701']Sparta calling out anyone for being unreasonable in negotiations is rather rich. There's no defense for what NEW did to Darkfist and I for one hope they learn their lesson. That said I'm just waiting to hear how much tech/monies you're gonna demand from your bandwagoned victim.[/quote]
[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1293065216' post='2550714']We have already said we are not taking reps. I'm not sure what your point is. :mellow:[/quote]
[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1293065373' post='2550718']You're not. What about your allies and those that would come in on your side of the conflict? I doubt you speak for all of them.[/quote]

What a great conclusion Fernando. You're better than the [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PU8_1e7s6w"]Hardy Boys[/url].

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][quote name='CBray' timestamp='1293038356' post='2550118']
Guess it was too even at 3-1 right? :P
[/quote]
Don't complain about an unfair fight if your friends are standing by and watching.[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font]

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1293074276' post='2550954']
Well said TBB,

Its simply a cow ride in a wagon.[/quote]
For reiteration xD

Edited by Lukapaka

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1293098747' post='2551446']
If you're scared of us, that's your problem. You hit our treaty partner and I'm watching my allies' backs as they make you pay for it. Good day?
[/quote]
You do know that he meant that Sparta was afraid of NEW, right?

You can still attack NEW and prove him wrong.

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1293098747' post='2551446']
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
Don't complain about an unfair fight if your friends are standing by and watching.[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font]
[/quote]

Don't talk !@#$, from the moment PC & iFOK opted out, this was never going to be a fair fight. No matter how many alliances from their side of the treaty web join in, there are bigger and better connected alliances waiting to jump on them from your side.

You're real hero's Sparta. :rolleyes: