Declaration of War

Tulak Hord

[quote name='PatBrown1413' timestamp='1293589317' post='2556800']
Timeline I have known you for about 3 years. When we made our own !@#$%*(CA) alliance. At that time we were also in IRON together in CN. We became friends in CA, and I payed very little attention to alliance politics in IRON. Then one day you told me to leave IRON, and that they were huge failures, and to join Sparta with you. Because, we were friends, and running an alliance together in CA I followed you. I later educated myself, as to why you left IRON, because I heard it was quite an argument.

You were kicked out of IRON for spying on your old alliance countless times, and ran right away for protection in Sparta. Then you were booted from Sparta, as well. If there was one thing I learned from you is that Drama always follows you, and its obviously not the oppositions fault. I'm sure both IRON gov, and Spartan gov has many examples of Drama you cause. It is safe to assume you are creating s%#$ just to stir up Drama.
[/quote]

Hello pat long time

I do cause Drama, I am not going to hide it, in truth how could I lol.

I did get kicked out of IRON, how ever it was not for spying nukes away, did I spy nukes away from LEN, no I did not, did they have screen shots of my nation spying nukes off LEN they sure did, LEN had every right to demand the 18m and 300 tech they got from me for the one nuke that was spied, but as I said it was not me, if IRON and LEN had taken the time to check they would have known three days before the nuke was spied I had posted a request for someone to sit my nation, but LEN had a reason to hate me, I gave them all the reasons they needed. So when they got a spy report of my nation spying away nukes they care very little for the truth this was their chance (What many of you might not know, I spent weeks helping LEN protect themselves from been spied on, well a member of their gov was asking me, now if this was to find it if I was the one who was spying on them or not I do not know but I gave them all the help I could, the odd thing is two members of LEN who was spied on was well out of my range, yet I got the blame for that also.

So now you will want to know why I got kicked out of IRON, it had nothing to do with LEN, it had everything to do with NPO, IN IRON private IRC channel I made a simple remark about how bad NPO was and the online gov came down on me hard, even told me i had to say sorry to NPO. it was IRON's private IRC how would NPO even know ?, i refused and i get up in the morning and find out i was kicked from IRON and LEN had placed a ZI order on me (they had to get help from OTF as they was incapable of doing it themselves) this was a hole two weeks after I had paid LEN 18m and 300 tech for the spied nuke. (yeah Iron went to len and told them i would be kicked, len in fact attacked me 1 hour before i was kicked, thanks IRON)

As for Sparta I was never kicked, I left willingly.

Sparta even asked me to stay on as an advisor mostly because the DEoE had left and me EoE was leaving, though all the bull crap I left for one reason, Sparta had told alliances of NOIR to attack TOOL and that Sparta would help them rebuild, I had all the banks ready and 2 days before it was meant to start the kings of Sparta said not to do it and cut off those who helped them, that was the final straw for me and i left

Now I am sure LEN, IRON and Sparta will all call me a liar, why wouldn't they, I have lied in the past, and it is easier for them to cover the truth and call me a liar, after all Sparta does not want people to think they jump ship or they fail to uphold their word to their allies, IRON do not want its members to know that no matter what if you do not do what they want they will hang you out to dry, and LEN would they really want to admit to getting to 18m and 300 tech in reps to then just ZI the person ?

As i said it is very easy for everyone to point at me and shout liar, but hell they know the truth and so do I, when they look in the mirror in the morning they see a liar looking back I do know when I have lied and when I have told the truth.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1293563990' post='2556369']
so instead of keeping ties with your long time friends you attacked them ?

also as king you will remember the number of topics made about how badly treated you all felt from Q ?, the topic that i recall that to this day makes me smile was the amount of complaining you all did as Sparta was at the bottom of the listings with the Q forums, or how NPO backed TPF over Sparta ?.

sure it is easy to call me a liar, it is easy to say I make things fit my Ego, after all it would be harder for you to admit the truth and face the back lash of how you lied and formed a battle plan to hit a so called old friend and an ally ?

[b]Well im done with this topic, thank you for taking up a few moments of my time[/b], you can go back to calling me a liar and how great Sparta is, but everyone knows how Sparta jump ship time and time again.
[/quote]

You were lying there as well. How can we trust you

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1293627712' post='2557260']
Sparta even asked me to stay on as an advisor mostly [b]because the DEoE had left[/b] and me EoE was leaving,
[/quote]
:facepalm:

Yeah, when you have no high government left in a sector, that is typically a distasteful/disrespectful/ignorant time to choose to leave................................... While what I have quoted may be true given the circumstances, I specifically remember advising Tulak to never let you in sparta again. You were the worst leader I have ever seen, a terrible team player, and you suck up any job you hold. Good luck as MoD in MCXA. I'm sure I'll be able to expect great things from you guys next war :unsure:

I remembered that mister Timeline made me fill spreadsheets for months, sheets that I later discovered to never have been accessed or used at all beside by me... aaah the naivety of youth, volunteering and all that :blush:

And also yeah, Jeff's right, he's not a good boss or a leader, mainly just full of talks. Not sure I wanna trust someone like that.

Oh and for anyone else told to do spreadsheets by mister Timeline, good luck! :blush:

[quote name='Emphix' timestamp='1293652983' post='2557551']
I remembered that mister Timeline made me fill spreadsheets for months, sheets that I later discovered to never have been accessed or used at all beside by me... aaah the naivety of youth, volunteering and all that :blush:

And also yeah, Jeff's right, he's not a good boss or a leader, mainly just full of talks. Not sure I wanna trust someone like that.

Oh and for anyone else told to do spreadsheets by mister Timeline, good luck! :blush:
[/quote]

I hope I'm not hated for making Spartans do spread sheets :P

[quote]So now you will want to know why I got kicked out of IRON, it had nothing to do with LEN, it had everything to do with NPO, IN IRON private IRC channel I made a simple remark about how bad NPO was and the online gov came down on me hard, even told me i had to say sorry to NPO. it was IRON's private IRC how would NPO even know ?, i refused and i get up in the morning and find out i was kicked from IRON and LEN had placed a ZI order on me (they had to get help from OTF as they was incapable of doing it themselves) this was a hole two weeks after I had paid LEN 18m and 300 tech for the spied nuke. (yeah Iron went to len and told them i would be kicked, len in fact attacked me 1 hour before i was kicked, thanks IRON)[/quote]

We kicked you out of IRON because of the drama with LEN, you had a MULTI, you paid reps to LEN with your multi, and for trying to jerk our system around in IRON. If you want to lie at least use your multi's they are a much more credible source than you.

Freezer says hi.

EDIT: By the way, I noticed you have not passed matt. :(

Edited by not adolf hitler

[quote name='not adolf hitler' timestamp='1293683553' post='2557885']
We kicked you out of IRON because of the drama with LEN, you had a MULTI, you paid reps to LEN with your multi, and for trying to jerk our system around in IRON. If you want to lie at least use your multi's they are a much more credible source than you.

Freezer says hi.

EDIT: By the way, I noticed you have not passed matt. :(
[/quote]
i was hoping IRON would come by to confirm this :P.. TL man you need to be classy, and it seems like you don't know how!