Declaration of War

Tulak Hord

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1293027518' post='2549947']
[i]Nobody[/i] is as much fun as ODN. Even ODN struggles to keep up with that magnificent level of funitude.
[/quote]
While I might not agree with ODN on a couple of things, I have to agree with this. ODN are quite fun. :)

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I dont understand why Sparta declare this war.

Frankly, I think that Sparta is just a coward.

If Sparta agenda is to spark a global war, why not declare to NEW?
If Sparta agenda is to aid ODN in war? Do they need one?
If Sparta agenda is to have fun on this Christmas, you should declare on NEW. We have more fireworks than others.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1293027787' post='2549957']Seriously, I dont understand why Sparta declare this war.

Frankly, I think that Sparta is just a coward.

If Sparta agenda is to spark a global war, why not declare to NEW?
If Sparta agenda is to aid ODN in war? Do they need one?
If Sparta agenda is to have fun on this Christmas, you should declare on NEW. We have more fireworks than others.[/quote]
Ah, but if they declared war on NEW, then they'd run the risk of fighting a war they might not win.

Undefeated in combat indeed. :awesome:

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1293028776' post='2549975']
10 mill fighting 5 mill NS is still a good odd to win my friend.
[/quote]
You forgot that PC and iFOK both promised to attack anyone who attacks you, besides the three alliances that started this mess.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1293029431' post='2549990']
You forgot that PC and iFOK both promised to attack anyone who attacks you, besides the three alliances that started this mess.
[/quote]

Ahhhhh..... Now the truth reveal...... Lucky this statement were not coming from Sparta themselves

Situation 1: When an alliance unapologetically does something really stupid, then a curbstomp ensues. It's hardly our fault there's a curbstomp. As little effort as curbstomps take, we are happy to share this burden with our orange friends.

Situation 2: We are glad to help our friends and get into a war early and offer ourselves as targets for anyone who wishes to join in a less lopsided war.

PS - Don't start a war during the holidays. Peace mode sucks.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1293012203' post='2549812']
ITT: People who claim they want the war to escalate into a global conflict criticising Sparta for allowing this to happen.
[/quote]
The thing is Sparta really hasn't escalated this war at all. They didn't supply someone to activate their treaties they've just bandwagoned on to the war. That's all they've done.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1293032631' post='2550035']
We learned from the masters. Care to jump in and give us another lesson?
[/quote]
Remember that time when you were also ex-heg?

FEuropa keep smashing.

[quote name='GearHead' timestamp='1292997879' post='2549505']
Wow, talk about overkill.

Have fun out there, Sparta, and good luck on the battlefield to our ODoAP partners in Europa. We'll be cheering you on from the sidelines! :wub:
[/quote]

Gotta agree with the esteemed gentleman from TFD. I had to ask myself, "was this declaration really necessary? REALLY REALLY necessary?"

Then the conaspirational elements of the DoW dawned on me and I became enlightened. In a meta-diplomatic sense, this declaration was very necessary.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1293027505' post='2549946']
Because clearly INT, TPE and ODN with their collective 15 milllion nation strength weren't enough to quickly deal with WFF's 400,000.
Therefore, you felt you needed 10 million more to seal the deal.

WFF has two allies (aside from NEW), both of which are less than 20% of Sparta's NS.
Neither of them are obligated to join this war, given the non-chaining nature of the VnV bloc. Try again.

Except if we don't like this present, you can't take it back to the shop and get a refund. :v:

Not really a surprise if one can see it coming a mile away. <_<
[/quote]
I'd appreciate it if you didn't attack my allies, especially when I took the time to sit down with you and go over why you shouldn't be hitting WFF.

[quote name='Cao Pai' timestamp='1293029326' post='2549988']
Bandwagoning, apparently.
[/quote]
Out of everything in this thread, this is the one that annoys me.

Your definition is wrong.

[EDIT] [quote name='Believland' timestamp='1293039519' post='2550127']
They didn't supply someone to activate their treaties they've just bandwagoned on to the war.
[/quote]
You too. [/EDIT]

Let's all have fun guys! I hope I find five nukes under the Christmas tree and one in my stocking!

Haters gonna hate, etc, nice to see the same old faces still desperately nipping at our heels. :smug:

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1293042499' post='2550173']
Out of everything in this thread, this is the one that annoys me.

Your definition is wrong.

[EDIT]
You too. [/EDIT]

Let's all have fun guys! I hope I find five nukes under the Christmas tree and one in my stocking!

Haters gonna hate, etc, nice to see the same old faces still desperately nipping at our heels. :smug:
[/quote]

Mind telling me? Please don't give me this, "We haz treaty lololol" excuse. Seriously, look at what bandwaggoning actually means and then please tell me the definition.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1293042859' post='2550181']
Mind telling me? Please don't give me this, "We haz treaty lololol" excuse. Seriously, look at what bandwaggoning actually means and then please tell me the definition.
[/quote]
Why would I laugh about a treaty? :huh:

Let me correct myself, however - your definition was correct - your understanding of our motives is wrong. (As is generally the case with pretty much anyone who has an issue with Sparta, but that's for another debate.)

We've considered very carefully what we are doing and who we are associating ourselves with. We'll stand by our allies and if we can stifle the aggressors and bring a quick resolution to this war, taking a few hits is nothing.

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1293043605' post='2550191']
Why would I laugh about a treaty? :huh:

Let me correct myself, however - your definition was correct - your understanding of our motives is wrong. (As is generally the case with pretty much anyone who has an issue with Sparta, but that's for another debate.)

We've considered very carefully what we are doing and who we are associating ourselves with. We'll stand by our allies and if we can stifle the aggressors and bring a quick resolution to this war, taking a few hits is nothing.
[/quote]

Because treaties are joyous things and should be celebrated. I don't know how you Spartans do it but, we tell jokes and laugh.

I never said anything about motives, I was just correcting Bansky.

Bansky, I have to offer you an apology as I [i]almost[/i] called you Damsky.