• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yankees Empire to NATO' timestamp='1292996741' post='2549390']
[s]Y[/s]our pixels thank you :)
[/quote]

Good luck Europa-

<######[Europa]> In the attack you lost 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, and 0.00 infrastructure. You destroyed 19 attacking bombers.

:ph34r:

[quote name='Raider' timestamp='1292998718' post='2549580']
You can't honestly tell me you didn't want this to go global by any means possible.
[/quote]

I really don't mind it going global, trying to get past 4 million casualties, but this is extremely weak by Sparta. Just weak as hell.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1292998587' post='2549571']
IRON hasn't even posted in here yet. Nice try buddy :smug:

Happy sweetie. :P
[/quote]

gamemaster from Iron page one..."sweety"

I am sending your glasses by Fedex. However, they will just make you see better, you will still be stupid.

WOW!!! The Courage you mustered to make this declaration! Nothing like curbstomping the little guys? Guess Sparta really wants the old Hemogeny back? :P

Seriously, this is sad, Completely unnecessary and rather a waste forum space. It really shows a lack of respect for your allies to think they need your help when they already have the overwhelming advantage. :lol1:

I guess we couldn't expect more from "allies". TE is a better place for stretching those warmuscles. meh.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1292998825' post='2549591']
I really don't mind it going global, trying to get past 4 million casualties, but this is extremely weak by Sparta. Just weak as hell.
[/quote]
Weak, strong, honorable, dishonorable. !@#$% blowing up, so enjoy the explosions.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1292998833' post='2549593']
gamemaster from Iron page one..."sweety"

I am sending your glasses by Fedex. However, they will just make you see better, you will still be stupid.
[/quote]

Coming from you I wear the !@#$@#$ badge of honor.

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1292998963' post='2549600']
WOW!!! The Courage you mustered to make this declaration! Nothing like curbstomping the little guys? Guess Sparta really wants the old Hemogeny back? :P

Seriously, this is sad, Completely unnecessary and rather a waste forum space. It really shows a lack of respect for your allies to think they need your help when they already have the overwhelming advantage. :lol1:

I guess we couldn't expect more from "allies". TE is a better place for stretching those warmuscles. meh.
[/quote]

you are trying too hard :lol1:

[quote name='Emphix' timestamp='1292999374' post='2549618']
you are trying too hard :lol1:
[/quote]

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1292999382' post='2549619']
Well this was completely unnecessary. Was ODN having trouble dealing with Europa and WFF or did Sparta find it necessary to curbstomp some micros?
[/quote]

I'm in good company then ;)

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1292998968' post='2549601']
I'm pretty bad, you must admit :v:
[/quote]

you must be a very bad leader, if you needed this much help to handle two AA's that are not even close to your size combined. I see you are half way there, but it will only work if you admit it. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.