Declaration of War

Tulak Hord

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1293112441' post='2551580']
So please tell me why you're defending Dark Fist's honour and bringing them justice by declaring war on 2 micro alliances who have done nothing wrong? I know I wouldn't be gleaning much satisfaction from seeing WFF and Europa burn while you leave NEW well alone. After all, it's justice for Dark Fist you want right?
[/quote]

I guess you need it spelled out for you, huh [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]? Fark/TPE/Int. hit NEW. They're doing pretty good, and have posted ~250 attacks on the alliance. It was almost us on that front, but it worked out differently. Instead, Sparta vowed to protect Fark. Fark didn't get hit, but ODN's allies did. We vowed to protect ODN and so they went in. ODN got hit, so we entered the fray. We declared on Europa for declaring on ODN, and we hit WFF because they we slowing up our friends attacking NEW. Meanwhile our combined connections have kept a lot of potential opponents off the battle field. I don't see where this is strategically flawed, so I'm fine with the way it went down. Assuming nobody else does come in, I'd expect early peace for a lot of the alliances involved. NEW will be at war until they decide they actually were wrong in attacking DF, which based on the last negotiations will be a while.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how you are serving justice on behalf of Dark Fist...

Mostly because you're not, it's just a nice reason to tell the world that guarantees a few hails because you're oh so honourable to your disbanded friends, yet still lets you avoid having to fight anyone that might actually fight back.

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1293113056' post='2551590']
I guess you need it spelled out for you, huh [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]? Fark/TPE/Int. hit NEW. They're doing pretty good, and have posted ~250 attacks on the alliance.[/quote]
No, they are not doing pretty good.

[img]http://web.me.com/danflemming/cn/new_graph.png[/img]

NEW on the other hand is doing fine.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1293113353' post='2551592']
I don't see how you are serving justice on behalf of Dark Fist...

Mostly because you're not, it's just a nice reason to tell the world that guarantees a few hails because you're oh so honourable to your disbanded friends, yet still lets you avoid having to fight anyone that might actually fight back.
[/quote]

There are a lot of people either late to the party, or who just decided to bail out on our date. Fear allows for TOOL, TORN, Wolfpack, NATO, Hydra, and the NSO to all potentially join this ruckus. To say we're not at any risk is a silly sentiment. We can get rolled at any time. Like I said before though, that's not up to me.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1293113842' post='2551599']
No, they are not doing pretty good.

[img]http://web.me.com/danflemming/cn/new_graph.png[/img]

NEW on the other hand is doing fine.
[/quote]

Please account for the many ~100K+ nations 'ghosting' or freshly recruited into the new AA when you're looking at those numbers :)
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Alliance_Date&Alliance=Nusantara%20Elite%20Warriors"]http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Alliance_Date&Alliance=Nusantara%20Elite%20Warriors[/url]

Edited by Lukapaka

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1293113952' post='2551603']
Please account for the 6 ~100K+ nations 'ghosting' or freshly recruited into the new AA when you're looking at those numbers :)
[/quote]
Indeed. Recruiting large nations during wartime is an effective tactic which NEW is using to win their war.

@Lukapaka,

I can see you have a BIG MOUTH. Lets see if you have a BIG BALLS.

I'm willing to sell 1,000 infra to fall down below your range and ask 1 of my weakest attacker (who dont fight me anymore)to peace out, so you can declare on me.

Well, frankly speaking, you are helping him. Now that's really what is your intention in this war right? Giving your hands to those who need.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1293115327' post='2551614']
@Lukapaka,

I'm willing to sell 1,000 infra to fall down below your range and ask 1 of my weakest attacker (who dont fight me anymore)to peace out, so you can declare on me.

Well, frankly speaking, you are helping him. Now that's really what is your intention in this war right? Giving your hands to those who need.
[/quote]

You'd have to sell at least 1350 infra to reach the highest part of my range. I don't know why you're trying to egg on another alliance (or even individual) to attack you, but I know for a fact it's not in my own, my alliances, or my allies best interest for Sparta to engage against NEW targets. Why?

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1292822494' post='2545670']
We, the forces of Poison Clan and iFOK, will defend our ally, Nusantara Elite Warriors, against any other nation or force that attempts to use this as an excuse to bandwagon on them.[/quote]

Let's keep this war contained, alright sigelopisan? It's what your alliance wants, and it's what my alliance wants.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1293115327' post='2551614']
@Lukapaka,

[/quote]

That sounds like NEW wants to go to war with Sparta to me.

[quote]Let's keep this war contained, alright sigelopisan? It's what your alliance wants, and it's what my alliance wants. [/quote]

No, your alliance wants to lure Pacifica into a war and using this as bait. Guess what? It's not working and you should feel bad.

[quote name='Destroyer58' timestamp='1293117184' post='2551626']
That sounds like NEW wants to go to war with Sparta to me.
[/quote]

I think it's just an angsty member. Conversation with their government leads me to a very different conclusion, so I'm not too worried about it. Though, it wouldn't surprise me to see NEW members going rogue for kicks xD

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1293117035' post='2551624']
You'd have to sell at least 1350 infra to reach the highest part of my range. I don't know why you're trying to egg on another alliance (or even individual) to attack you, but I know for a fact it's not in my own, my alliances, or my allies best interest for Sparta to engage against NEW targets. Why?

Let's keep this war contained, alright sigelopisan? It's what your alliance wants, and it's what my alliance wants.
[/quote]

Its a simply YES or NO question. Why make it so complicated????

come on..... Tonight, We Dine In Hell, shall we???

Sigelopisan; First, you challenge luka to a battle with you (even though you are well out of his range), and then when he denies and gives you a reason, you just miss or deliberately ignore his answer? I'm not entirely sure what you are going for here.

[quote name='Unholy' timestamp='1293118743' post='2551638']
Sigelopisan; First, you challenge luka to a battle with you (even though you are well out of his range), and then when he denies and gives you a reason, you just miss or deliberately ignore his answer? I'm not entirely sure what you are going for here.
[/quote]

I thought you are well aware that BATTLE is not about equal power fight in arena....

Its about BIG vs SMALL. Rite???

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1293117035' post='2551624']
[quote]We, the forces of Poison Clan and iFOK, will defend our ally, Nusantara Elite Warriors, against any other nation or force that attempts to use this as an excuse to bandwagon on them.[/quote]
[/quote]

Yeah, seems we've gotten to the bottom of things now ^_^

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1293119288' post='2551646']
Yeah, seems we've gotten to the bottom of things now ^_^
[/quote]

I think you're the other [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADhyC6udEo4"]Hardly boy[/url]! You and [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96093&view=findpost&p=2550718"]Fernando[/url] make a great team...

Edited by Lukapaka

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1293119047' post='2551643']
I thought you are well aware that BATTLE is not about equal power fight in arena....

Its about BIG vs SMALL. Rite???
[/quote]

Not really no, and challenging someone is not really helping your situation right? All this bravado can go only so far until it becomes utter stupidity.

[quote name='Unholy' timestamp='1293119432' post='2551647']
It's almost like we don't have an old and very trusted ally in PB. [i]Almost.[/i]
[/quote]

Everyone has old and trusted friends everywhere, that is what causes the strangulation we're witnessing in this war. At the end of the day, if you're genuinely in this war because you want justice for Dark Fist you wouldn't let the fact that you have an old and very trusted ally, who is in a bloc with someone who has a treaty with an alliance who done $%&@ed up stop you...

There would be no obligation for your friend to go against you. They are two non-chaining treaties away from your actions. I disagree with the whole 'he's friends with my friend so I can't hit him, no matter what he's done to my friends' ideal when there is no obligation for your actual friend to respond to your actions, so 'he's friends with a friend of my friend' is just utterly ridiculous and should in no way stop you doing what you feel is just.

He is perfectly able to sell his infra, as he hinted at, and declare on Luka.

You are entirely too obvious. You want to drop your AA, go rogue, sell infra, and declare on Luka, or else you're a coward who likes to talk talk talk.

Your actions will determine if you can walk the walk, or are just so much talk.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1293122089' post='2551686']
Everyone has old and trusted friends everywhere, that is what causes the strangulation we're witnessing in this war. At the end of the day, if you're genuinely in this war because you want justice for Dark Fist you wouldn't let the fact that you have an old and very trusted ally, who is in a bloc with someone who has a treaty with an alliance who done $%&@ed up stop you...

There would be no obligation for your friend to go against you. They are two non-chaining treaties away from your actions. I disagree with the whole 'he's friends with my friend so I can't hit him, no matter what he's done to my friends' ideal when there is no obligation for your actual friend to respond to your actions, so 'he's friends with a friend of my friend' is just utterly ridiculous and should in no way stop you doing what you feel is just.
[/quote]

I'd actually just rather avoid putting my ally in a difficult situation, and the forces we have on NEW are quite enough to deal with them.