NATO DoNA

dev0win

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1292996796' post='2549400']
I see nothing wrong with the use of non-chaining clauses to refrain from entry into a war you think is pathetic and stupid. It's one thing to say no when your allies are getting beaten down for a reasonable reason. In this case? Well. NEW deserves it, and the side beating on them doesn't look like they're going to need much help. I think that this was a good move for NATO.
[/quote]

Its good to see others around here that can see beyond the "WARZ NOW!" mentality. Smart move by NATO.

I see nothing wrong with the use of non-chaining clauses to refrain from entry into a war you think is pathetic and stupid. It's one thing to say no when your allies are getting beaten down for a reasonable reason. In this case? Well. NEW deserves it, and the side beating on them doesn't look like they're going to need much help. I think that this was a good move for NATO.
[/quote]
Thanks pezstar.

I kinda miss Purqua now. Maybe we dropped the wrong alliance.

Good luck NATO.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1292996921' post='2549414']
There's no need to hammer NATO in this thread everyone, just know that TFD will most certainly be in this conflict and will most certainly be attacked, so one way or another NATO will get dragged in. With that said, I'm outta here. :smug:
[/quote]

Yes, this person is absolutely correct, he should be awarded. :rolleyes:

Anyways, yeah, keep living in your fantasy world, boy.

Confusion.

[quote name='Gairyuki' timestamp='1292996802' post='2549401']
Just call yourselves the neutral atlantic treaty organization and be done with it. -_-
[/quote]

In that light PC = Peace Corp and iFOK = international Friendly Optimist Klan

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1292997137' post='2549429']
Oh hey good to see TFD is more important than all of your other MDPs, including [b]Bloc[/b].
[/quote]

It's not the importance of the treaty (though it is important), but rather it's our only chaining treaty.

Edited by AtheistRepublican

[/quote]

This. ^ And you've got it exactly right. :)

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1292997137' post='2549429']
Oh hey good to see TFD is more important than all of your other MDPs, including [b]Bloc[/b].
[/quote]

It's both TFD and NATO's only chaining treaty.

NATO, I know this decision was tough to do. o/