An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Ardus

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the critiques which sensibilities got hurt by this thread.

While MK's thread nor the discussion that fallowed isn't the most crucial thing yet in this world, it was also quite civil and in many junctures both MK posters and NPO had some shared fun. While the entire situation isn't something that will stop world's breath, it certainly isnt as many threads of the past filled with posts which content is half censured and with constant yelling at each other.

Many could take note from MK and NPO :smug:

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1289943077' post='2515078']
Excuse me while I dig up some material from Worst War Ever...

[IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/silverfoxrocker/FailTroll1.png[/IMG]
[/quote]

I fail to see how this is relevant? An IRON member stating we suck at [ooc]trolling[/ooc] what has this to do with manners or etiquette? Trying to pass off what goes on here as "proper debate" is a far stretch.

Edit:

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1290006039' post='2515888']
[img]http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3924/lebubu.jpg[/img]

wrounged? Is that even a word?
[/quote]

Oh my that is quite special :laugh:

Edited by MCRABT

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1290006039' post='2515888']
[img]http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3924/lebubu.jpg[/img]

wrounged? Is that even a word?
[/quote]
Can someone fill me in on the whole "Meow Meow Meow" thing? I have totally missed it.

Edit: Why the hell is there such a debate on if this should be posted? That's stupid.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1290023878' post='2516029']
Can someone fill me in on the whole "Meow Meow Meow" thing? I have totally missed it.

Edit: Why the hell is there such a debate on if this should be posted? That's stupid.
[/quote]

We all missed it. We really did. However, we have taken it and made it stick to lebubu. I mean seriously, can you watch lebubu talk and not think meow for every word now?

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1290022430' post='2516009']
I fail to see how this is relevant? An IRON member stating we suck at [ooc]trolling[/ooc] what has this to do with manners or etiquette? Trying to pass off what goes on here as "proper debate" is a far stretch.
[/quote]
I believe, in context, he was saying that IRON and its side needed to have more people spamming responses to each post made by the other side. That is far from good manners, believe it or not. However, its not like people on the other side don't already do the exact same thing so its hard for one side to critique the other completely without blame on this issue. Either way, my point is, that is how it is relevant.

Am i the only one who thinks the fact such an announcement even get's to 37 pages is evidence planet BoB is in dire need of a war?

But on topic , i actually think this whole announcement is pointless as not all the MK ambassadors were removed and that MK couldn't even tell us which topics were edited/removed on the NPO forums.

But i guess this drama is better than no drama?

[quote name='generals3' timestamp='1290027519' post='2516057']
Am i the only one who thinks the fact such an announcement even get's to 37 pages is evidence planet BoB is in dire need of a war?
[/quote]

I don't think you are the only one, it's been mentioned several times.

[quote name='generals3' timestamp='1290027519' post='2516057']
But i guess this drama is better than no drama?
[/quote]

All recent drama has gotten more attention than it should have, micro drama got more attention not too long back.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1290014376' post='2515957']
Wait, is it really being claimed that misspelling "wronged" was intentionally done to prove a point? That spelling it "wrounged" highlights how wrong MK has been?

:psyduck:
[/quote]

or maybe he thinks archon is british

we all know the brits add ou to everything

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1290024333' post='2516031']
We all missed it. We really did. However, we have taken it and made it stick to lebubu. I mean seriously, can you watch lebubu talk and not think meow for every word now?
[/quote]

I am at this moment doing the meow mix song.

Edited by TypoNinja

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1290023878' post='2516029']

[/quote]

As far as I could make it, it has to do with the animal who makes the "meow meow" noise. Well, the feminine version of the animal in question.

Yes, I know what you're thinking. "Hurr durr" indeed.

Edited by potato

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1289954168' post='2515380']
I THINK MK DID IN THE OP!!!!

Anyway, we didn't roll GPA for that particular reason alone. Nor, gasp, were we alone in the rolling ;)
[/quote]

I know, I was in NPO at the time, and had also been in GPA when the drama started and left because I could see how fail that was. I know Continuum was there, but so was I :D I hit GPA cuz i was in NPO at the time.

[quote name='Aimee Mann' timestamp='1289956879' post='2515438']
This has been a long time coming.

Onward Pacific!

All hail the Continuum!

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=14345&view=findpost&p=392275"]Do you remember?[/url]
[/quote]
Oh i absolutely remember that, I still have some delicious GPA tech from when I was in NPO and we hit GPA. Fun times, would have been more fun if they had fought back :(

No, I do not hold any regrets in attacking GPA with my then alliance. GPA deserved a wakeup call, looking back I'm not sure if they needed that beatdown and reps, but I do not have any regrets on what I did then. Besides, I was in the original \m/ and hold no regrets for what I did then either. Maybe its just me, I usually do not do things I will regret later. It has happened a few times, but hitting GPA with the NPO and Continuum is not one of them.

As a side note, do you have copies of all my posts waiting to post them and make references to them in case I say something at a later date?

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1289954330' post='2515386']
you do realize this was covered and then there is the fact that that was one small reason out of many that GPA got hit.

and no, i still don't agree with that war at all but even so, that was one reason out of many.
[/quote]
Yes, I do remember the situation, it was a bit more convuluted than Valid just editting Dilbers post. There was a lot of other things going on, GPA's guides being stolen and them threatening some small alliance for like 1000 tech or someting ... Valid refusing to be diplomatic, tons of alliances cancelling their signatures on the decleration of neutrality that GPA had/has ...there was definately more to it.

What I was saying was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this topic, and that was I remember when NPO did this to GPA and what happened then. A lot has happened since then, and it turns out MK does not believe such things give a valid CB, or are a reason to go to war.