An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Ardus

[center][img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj125/delendumk/seal-fa.png[/img][/center]

The New Pacific Order recently endeavored to edit the posts of and deport Kingdom diplomats from its Francograd Bureau. Given NPO's prior history of recognizing such conduct as valid [i]casus belli[/i], we can only conclude that their actions are intended to be of the most serious and deplorable nature. Fortunately for Pacifica, we do not attribute the same degree of seriousness to the offense as they do.

However, the Mushroom Kingdom will take the hint. Until further notice, all Kingdom officials have been withdrawn from the Francograd Bureau and Pacifican officials have been expelled from The Castle Hall. We hope this closure will give the New Pacific Order enough time to get its foreign affairs operations in order.

Signed,
[i]Ardus, Baron of Strategic Scheming[/i]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1289888473' post='2514202']
So.... NPO kicked you out of their club house..... You kicked NPO out of your club house..... sounds like somebody needs a nap.

Enjoy I suppose
[/quote]
Who? Who needs a nap?

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1289888473' post='2514202']
So.... NPO kicked you out of their club house..... You kicked NPO out of your club house..... sounds like somebody needs a nap.

Enjoy I suppose
[/quote]
They threw out two Kingdom representatives. Many others remained, but we have now withdrawn them.

[quote name='Bloodjewel' timestamp='1289888567' post='2514204']
Who? Who needs a nap?
[/quote]

Bloodjewel, I need a nap... or a drink.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1289888574' post='2514205']
They threw out two Kingdom representatives. Many others remained, but we have now withdrawn them.
[/quote]

That changes things, the question now becomes why only the two..

Edited by Muddog

Back in the day this would have started a war (and I mean like, 2006). But the !@#$'s just too organised and serious now so that it seems any war could break out into a major war.

Not that embassies are all that significant anyway, with the invention of IRC.