An Announcement from the Global Communist Union

[center][img]http://no2av.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Soviet_Union-flag.jpg[/img][/center]

The Global Communist Union is announcing to the general community that it will organize a joint military live fire exercise. Although this is still being talked by the ministers of Global Communist Union, I Noynoy Aquino Defense Minister of GCU will force the ministers to push this exercise. This is to gather data from our alliance if we can withstand major attacks from other nations. However this will only be limited to Ground Attacks, and Attempted Spy Ops to see if our threat advisories are enough.

Announcement for the date of this Military Exercise will be posted later after we have discussed this with the ministers.

P.S. and BTW any alliance who wants to join will ask permission from me first however as I've said attacks are limited to Ground Attacks and Attempted Spy Ops only. Raided tech and money must be returned to the defending nation

Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III
President of the Philippine Republic
Defense Minister for Global Communist Union

Edited by Noynoy Aquino

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Noynoy Aquino' timestamp='1289748485' post='2512760']
[center]
[/center]
The Global Communist Union is announcing to the general community that it will organize a joint military live fire exercise. Although this is still being talked by the ministers of Global Communist Union, I[b] Noynoy Aquino Defense Minister of GCU will force the ministers to push this exercise[/b]. This is to gather data from our alliance if we can withstand major attacks from other nations. However this will only be limited to Ground Attacks, and Attempted Spy Ops to see if our threat advisories are enough.
[/quote]
So you're announcing something your gov hasn't approved yet, with the justification that you will force them to? I don't see the point of this announcement.

As I have said before there will be no CMs and no Airstrikes and this exercise will only be done within a 24 hour period so no one will go to anarchy. Anyways the members will be warned a few days before this is gonna happen. After we have successfully got the data then we will go back to normal business.

[b]NO TECH AND MONEY WILL BE LOST SINCE ANY RAIDED MONEY AND TECH WILL STILL BE RETURNED TO ITS ORIGINAL PLACE MAINLY THE DEFENDING NATION[/b]

This is not terrible since most of the alliance members are still a bit "fresh out of boot" we are going to see what they got.

[quote name='Noynoy Aquino' timestamp='1289782984' post='2513186']
As I have said before there will be no CMs and no Airstrikes and this exercise will only be done within a 24 hour period so no one will go to anarchy. Anyways the members will be warned a few days before this is gonna happen. After we have successfully got the data then we will go back to normal business.

[b]NO TECH AND MONEY WILL BE LOST SINCE ANY RAIDED MONEY AND TECH WILL STILL BE RETURNED TO ITS ORIGINAL PLACE MAINLY THE DEFENDING NATION[/b]

This is not terrible since most of the alliance members are still a bit "fresh out of boot" we are going to see what they got.
[/quote]
It's not a terrible idea in terms of teaching newbies how to war. It's a terrible idea to announce it before it occurs, make it seem like you're doing it against the will of the rest of your government, and giving the entire world a free pass to come and raid your alliance.

[quote name='Chet Ubetcha' timestamp='1289786670' post='2513235']
What if they refuse to give it back? lol
[/quote]
That too. I mean... that's probably the single biggest waste of aid slots imaginable right there.

"Here you go, here's your 50k and 2 tech".

Edited by KCToker

[quote name='Chet Ubetcha' timestamp='1289786670' post='2513235']
What if they refuse to give it back? lol
[/quote]

Then clearly the Global Communist Union will declare war on the thief, and said war will allow their members to demonstrate what they've thoroughly trained for: how to be attacked in an efficient manner.

This idea has no credibility and it's a wonder TE isn't just used, like someone above suggested.

If you need help on learning how to fight a war and organise your alliance's military, there are plenty of guides floating around and heaps of people who are willing to give you some advice. You should seek that help first before declaring open season on yourself.